play cod 5

[FuN] 4 Gamers CoD:World at War server - Runs a mix of maps and gametypes

Moderators: [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators

play cod 5

Postby freakb » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Call of Duty 2 players isit cos you can play in dir 7 and its graphology easer to see your enemy as there is a lot more going on in waw or is that your so good at cod 2 u don't wont to look bad playing a new game if that be the case u may get stuck in the past like cs and half life dont get me rong cod 2 is a good game but so was bacman but we well sum moved on with the time the new mod is great that Jamie put on its worth a try so give it a go u may in joy :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
freakb

Postby freakb » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:43 am

11 peeps red it but no 1 comments have i hit the nail on the head ???????????????
freakb

Postby Cpt.Miller » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:50 am

They are all just scared of you freak ;)

I think that atm players are concentrating on the cod2 server first, nut as thats starting to fill itself now, they might start to play on another of the servers, either the cod4 or cod5 server.
Miller
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Dutchman » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:29 pm

I simply am not able to play CoD5 online atm, but do read every post on these forums. No use for replying to it, because I didn't feel the topic was directed at me. Although now you've given me a reason to respond, so I've done so :wink:
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Dutchman » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:03 am

Bring on the suggestions then, freakb, you were very eager to tell us all about em on the server :wink:

Had my first (quick) game today and did quite enjoy myself, so you may see me about on there more often :)
[FuN]Dutchman
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby freakb » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:22 pm

ok duchy there are allot of cod 2 maps re dun to fit cod 5 i think they will help to bring players on the server even played gobrats map on cod waw +there is a 1 shot kill mod for bolts to u did look good in that German uniform last night duchy!i wont post the map links cos jamie knows were to fined them teaching a old women to suck eggs and all that lol but i will be on later :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
freakb

Postby Dutchman » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:05 pm

1 shot kill mod doesn't sound too bad, I've heard Mac complaining that the bolt rifles take several shots to actually kill someone. Although I bet this can be easily changed in the server config by increasing the damage the weapons do.
You're still better off posting some links to maps you'd like added though, saves Jamie the time needing to go look for them :wink:
[FuN]Dutchman
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby freakb » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:32 pm

freakb

Return to SERVER: CoD5 - [FuN] 4 Gamers [24pl]