wont hurt to try

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

wont hurt to try

Postby SayeTeT13 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:22 am

i doubt if anyone would ever read this post but...
i miss cod 2, i miss all funners, just reviewed all my posts from like 5 years ago or more and had a good laugh.
until i got to a post which said mr.mac is dead, so i tried a few passwords until i found it.
mac i dont know your real name, dont remember much of u beside the fact that u were a very nice person
average cod player and a real funner..but i felt the need to say r.i.p m8, was a pleasure playing with u.
peace out funners.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------\
on the seventh day god wasnt really resting... he was playing cod
----------------------------------------------------------------------------/
SayeTeT13

Re: wont hurt to try

Postby stomith » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:07 pm

I remembered my login too!

I didn't know him, but then I didn't really ever know anyone "that well".

I met a couple of the FuN members in real life and it is quite a fascinating thing to do. They are real people with jobs, issues, families, personalities, differences, etc but it's funny how things like games bring people together. It is quite humbling in a way to be a part of it.

I often wonder who those other people were - in real life. Let's face it...I nearly wet myself laughing sometimes and I doubt I'll ever find out who those people were.

I'm proud of what FuN stood for which was really just a bunch of people mucking about in a bit of spare time. I've tried to get hold of Frags to do something with this site because ultimately people spent quite a bit of time playing on the servers. But I think he wanted to leave the site as a memorial.

I still like the name FuN. It didn't try to be anything else.
Ivor B 9 Humour - entertain it
stomith

Return to General Chat