zeroservers.net

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

zeroservers.net

Postby bobm » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:43 am

Sup,
I looked in your forum and didn't see anything about advertising.
I would like to introduce you to a game server company called zeroservers.net. We have 3.0 dual xeon processors and 2.8 dual xeon processor machines with 2 GB ram. Our Network is comprised of 9 backbones in the US. Server prices start at $25 monthly..... Example: Days of Defeat 12 man server is $25 Monthly. 12 man Counter strike and CS source servers for $25. 14 man Tactical ops for $25 monthly. Raven Shield 12 Player for $45 monthly....UT2k4 14 player $25......HL2 and many more!!!!! All servers recieve free Redirect Server and free Web Hosting. Order a $35 server and recieve a free Team Speak Server . Game Switching now available, Support forum, live support with msn AIM messengers on line to help....FREE CPanel And Free ZPanel with every server....

We have two Locations: Dallas, Texas and Washington DC...

If you have a server and want to switch, we can FTP to FTP for you ...This would save you alot of time ..........................Here is the link to our site

http://www.zeroservers.net/

We want you as our customer. Come and see us.
Hope I dont offend anyone by making this post..
bobm
New User
New User

Postby SenecaWolf » Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:47 am

Well, for one, seeing as we are a primarily UK based clan (I'm one of a handful of the US members), US servers wouldnt really be conducive to our needs. Also, we are quite pleased with our current server situation but I'm sure that there may be people from other clans that may want to check out your servers.

Oh, and if you had scrolled down on the main forum page a bit you would notice the variety of servers that we do have.
SenecaWolf
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby bobm » Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:57 am

I did and thxs

take care of your self
bobm
New User
New User

Return to General Chat