Hey all, Anyone Remember Me?

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Hey all, Anyone Remember Me?

Postby oNo:DeAtH » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:44 am

Hey [FuN], havn't seen any of you guys in ages. I have moved into a small apartment and will be attending UNL in 18 days! So was looking around old sites and poped up on here. So my first question is do any of you remember me. I remember frags very well along with the other oNo guys! I can't remember the name but him and his wife used to play alot, great guy please help me out. Well i was just poping on to say hello, and maybe i'll play again when im in the dorms and actually hard wired (stupid wireless router!). K well ill check back in later!
l¯l¯\¯\ l¯l¯¯ l¯l¯l¯l¯l¯l¯ l¯l_l¯l
l_l_/_/ l_l¯_ l_l¯l_l. l_l. l_l¯l_l
oNo:DeAtH

Postby mazza » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:08 am

ermmm hell no i don't remember u :P Actually the sad thing is, i do remember u and probably every other x member of [FuN] :oops:

I am hoping u mean [FuN]Compuwolf and [FuN]Senecawolf being the man and wife time u remember otherwise i'm gonna need to go into another long winded story :lol:

nice to see ya again :wink:
mazza

Postby SenecaWolf » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:12 pm

Take a deep breath and get ready to explain cause I dont think CompuWolf was in FuN when Death was around. :twisted: :P

And yes, I remember oNo:Death ;)
SenecaWolf
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby mazza » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:31 pm

LOL :lol:
mazza

Postby [AsC]Frags » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:46 pm

Allo death.... how ya been m8.... good to see ya pop on here again :)

I dont remember playing with my wife.... hmmm i not got a wife.... hmmm i never had a wife....

He cannot mean I was a great guy

:shock:

:roll:
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby oNo:DeAtH » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:07 pm

I do recall seneca, but a very lonesome single seneca is how i remember her. Though reasing the name Mazza i want to say it was her as the wife i recall, but you're husbands name is driving me insane I can't think of it!!

How you guys been!? I got a brand new computer in February and like i said ill be going to school in 17 days so maybe ill start to play again.. thats is if you guys still play. I looked at severs last night but it seemed like a pretty dead game, maybe 10 servers all together and no one in [FuN] servers. Do you guys all play ET now or what? (That would kinda suck because i never played ET so I wont be able to own like i used to!)

Hey Fraggs, yes sir I was calling you a great guy. I remember you always on Mirc and you had you're little radio thing broadcasting, always gave me a shoutout!

Going through memeber list theres quite a few people that I dont recognize, and seems that alot of people i knew arn't there, how upsetting.

I guess Stomith could never leave lol =) how you doing bro. And Scott rings a bell, for some reasons I want to say he was half leader or somethign up there with stomith, its only been like 3 years! Joe DIE! and his son always great guys still talk to tj sometimes on msn/aim.

Do any of the oNo guys still play, I mean I see fraggs, obviously, but anyone else?

And if the rest of you i know play tell me where (and if its ET) because ide love to play w/ u guys agian!

Postby mazza » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:54 pm

just to put u out of ure misery his name was zippy and is now my x :P

we have one rtcw server : Phreeks (2 for now including new phreeks)
2 et servers
and a handful of cod/cod uo servers
mazza

Postby SenecaWolf » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:38 pm

I do recall seneca, but a very lonesome single seneca is how i remember her.

Hehe
Only lonesome in the sense me honey wasnt playing at the time, but not single, we been married for 8 years ;)
SenecaWolf
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby oNo:DeAtH » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:24 pm

thank you mazza, was driving me crazy, and sorry to hear about the breakup. I have a think about bringing up awesome memories aparently.

LoL seneca, tbh i just remember u and a venom in my path on depot all the time =).

So what is really played by u guys? Doesn't look like the rtcw servers are being plays, are the ET servers popular and i dont play COD =(

Postby [AsC]Frags » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:48 am

The [FuN] 4 Phreeks server still has some loyal followers, tho the clan has branched out into Enemy Territory and Call of Duty.

I dont think many of the :oNo: guys still play apart from me. Graz has shown up a couple times since and Chaos is a member of our sister website www.beta.fun4forums.co.uk under the name Fish0r!

And I still do that radio station, although its MUCH bigger now and has won a radio award :D

I still do shouts!

The :oNo: site was still online until recently! Sadly got trashed in a virus attack, and no master copy was kept as the site evolved into "FuN 4 Matches"

But remember this?

http://www.clan-fun.com/history/oNo_Chromy.jpg

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby oNo:DeAtH » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:28 am

I dont think I had ever seen that, thats awesome though! I remember the site turning to fun 4 matches, but oNo sorta died after that and I wasn't 'Oficialy' excepted as [FuN] yet was oNo =(, can i join now? lol, if someone sends me CoD ill play with u all!

ive been playing rtcw for the past few days again and i miss it, so fun! so what about those who are responding to me what servers/games do u guys play on alot?

Postby [AsC]Frags » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:38 am

Members are spread across most servers, Another old member, c0sm1c runs one of our servers now, it will replace Phreeks

There is a full list of servers on this forum just look at the main Homepage on here and it lists them further down

[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby THEONE » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:46 am

oNo:DeAtH wrote:.......Do you guys all play ET now or what? (That would kinda suck because i never played ET so I wont be able to own like i used to!)........

I know u but at that time me wasn´t in [FuN]. We played a couple of times on [FuN]4Gamers along wif Graz and Chaos. But me friggin can´t remember that u ever owned some1..................... :P :shock: :lol:

Nah j/k

Btw...............me belongs to the part that plays ET!!!
THEONE

Postby SenecaWolf » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:09 am

I am seriously hooked on ET (when I have the time to play) trying to get into CoD but since I went and bought the game havent had time to really get into the servers and play.

and, I loved the venom in Gamers, was me favorite weapon....although I do like big guns anyways ;)
SenecaWolf
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby oNo:DeAtH » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:47 am

THEONE wrote: But me friggin can´t remember that u ever owned some1..................... :P :shock: :lol:

You didn't see that? I had fraggz on a leash for a couple of weeks, i guess i more or less 'rented' him but hey own rent same difference. lol

Well maybe I shall dl ET. I guess i should broaden my horizons from the depot/beach and learn a new map. alright ill go dl it now

Postby Jaguar » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:42 am

You'll go through the same withdrawl I went through when i returned to wolf....after Gamers died I quit playing but came back to ET and COD...i prefer ET gameplay, but CoD has some sweat guns and realistic how you can kill a guy with one head shot

I never joined FuN but I still try to frag 'em when I can :P

Stalkeh...get back in ET sometime soon, I haven't gibbed you with a panzer in a LONG time.

PS. high Death, welcome back
Back to prowlin so keep ur eyes open..or u won't be around to use em.
Jaguar
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby STALKER » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:59 pm

Oooooer Death is in the house.......lo m8,long time no see.Thought maybe u had changed names as hadnt seen you around for a while,good to see your still about.......happy fraggin :D :D
STALKER
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby oNo:DeAtH » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:10 am

STALKER wrote:Oooooer Death is in the house.......lo m8,long time no see.Thought maybe u had changed names as hadnt seen you around for a while,good to see your still about.......happy fraggin :D :D

Hey stalker bro!! How's that venom coming lol. Yah ive actually gotten into ET the last week, though when i play the fun server that ive found is dead =( ... I've been playing on a DS, (Drunken Soldiers) server, it's quite fun, guys there are a riot. But they got your [FuN] Beach, map on one of there rotations,nice map btw. so come check it out sometime, iplay late at night, central time, so maybe thats in midday over in Britan?

Postby Graz » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:17 am

IREEEE Dudes!

Well its a friday night and im bored - waiting till 3am - going to boveria skiing so im trying to stay awake!

Just thought id pop in read how yer all getting on. Good to see some old faces still around, Scott, Mazza Fragseh, Cosmic et al, and plenty of new faces too!

Well i did somthing silly.

Joined the army - Currently near ipswich doing Avionics engineer working on the beast that is the apache ah 64d longbow :) Enjoying myself thoroughly>

Hope your all ok.

Love Graz.
Graz

Postby [AsC]Frags » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:09 am

its grazzeh....

Allo me ol mucker..... hows the rash :P

good to hear from ya again.... was writing a history section for the [FuN] webby and was thinking abould all the original members... just a couple days ago!!!!

Oh, and for what its worth... i dearly hope the army dont let ya near a rocket launcher... panzern00b :P

Hope to spk soon m8 :D

[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby Graz » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:28 pm

[FuN]Frags wrote:its grazzeh....

Allo me ol mucker..... hows the rash :P

good to hear from ya again.... was writing a history section for the [FuN] webby and was thinking abould all the original members... just a couple days ago!!!!

Oh, and for what its worth... i dearly hope the army dont let ya near a rocket launcher... panzern00b :P

Hope to spk soon m8 :D

:o Fire in zee Hole!!

Rash is coming along well mate, only minor scarring.

<- seen my avvie ehh... a true legend made it back in the day :)

So how's things me old china!?
Good to see you still hanging round these parts!
Graz

Postby [AsC]Frags » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:09 am

Graz wrote::o Fire in zee Hole!!

Rash is coming along well mate, only minor scarring.

<- seen my avvie ehh... a true legend made it back in the day :)

So how's things me old china!?
Good to see you still hanging round these parts!

Im good m8... still working same place.... but earning about double now lol.

i always hang... more to the left usually though. :>

:roll:

Great to see ya on ze forums again... i was so excited i almost wet my pants.... .er... cloth pls..

[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Return to General Chat