PLUSNET

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

PLUSNET

Postby Mac. » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:18 pm

Hi guys...

Any of you on PLUSNET ?

Anyone had any problems lately with speeds or stuff like that, thats the reason ive not been about much online in ET speeds have been toilet and my pings are hitting the roof.

I know its not me as I have been on plusnet forums and its happening with loads of people, people saying they cant get in MSN and web browsing is extreamly slow and so fourth, tried to ring them up but was told call waiting was 30 minutes !!!

Im gonna monitor for a day or two then i'll be getting my MAC and migrating to Nildram as there service has been given great ratings plus their the ones the power up jolt servers i do beleive...

Your thoughts ??
Mac.

Postby deadmonkey » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:28 pm

I've been on nildram for sometime and like them very much. Not the cheapest, but anytime I've had a problem (even 2am or whatever) I've got someone on the phone straight away who's had a look.

Although some of the cable customers (especially with 4mb or 8) get slightly better pings, mine is usually better than anyone else on adsl.
deadmonkey
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Mac. » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:36 am

MAC key requested !!

Nildram here I come :D
Mac.

Postby [AsC]Frags » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:59 pm

I have also got my MAC key from Plusnet to Nildram.... Got it on April 1st when ADSLmax was released....

Plustner was a great ISP until last few months..... i have slow browsing almost every night after about 9pm, sometimes close to dialup speed....

Time to delete the affiliate links from the forums :>
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Return to General Chat