Hello from an old friend

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Hello from an old friend

Postby oNo:DeAtH » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:31 pm

hey guys! I dont know how many of you know me now, or even remember me if you did know me. Its been years sense I've played or talked to any of you guys. But was going through my bookmarks and found old Fun4Forums and saw the updated forums, and thought I would just drop a note.

I play quake4 alot now. Normally its late at night, for me, which is like midnight-3am central time, so it could be somewhat morning for some of you. Do any of you guys play q4?

Well if you do I play as Fart1ing Cow, and my xfire is fartingcow go ahead and add me, i miss you all, for who i knew. Especially frags is radio shout outs!!
l¯l¯\¯\ l¯l¯¯ l¯l¯l¯l¯l¯l¯ l¯l_l¯l
l_l_/_/ l_l¯_ l_l¯l_l. l_l. l_l¯l_l
oNo:DeAtH

Postby [AsC]Frags » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:41 pm

Allo death m8..... good to hear from you again after all this time..... lol see you still have the famous :oNo: tag :)

Not many of us oldies left now.... nice to reminice once in awhile.. :)
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby oNo:DeAtH » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:19 am

oNo is all i have left for RTCW memories lol.

yah i was reading that, Maza i see still but she doesn't want to say hello to me =(.

I have a question actually, assuming you all still use mIRC... When I had it i had some software download thing that scripted auotmated messages and stuff, ors o u can slap them w/ more than a trout and stuff, any of you know what it is, or have it, or know where i can get it at? Havn't used mIRC in forever, but getting it agian, maybe i can hear frags again lol!
l¯l¯\¯\ l¯l¯¯ l¯l¯l¯l¯l¯l¯ l¯l_l¯l
l_l_/_/ l_l¯_ l_l¯l_l. l_l. l_l¯l_l
oNo:DeAtH

Postby [fun]scott » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:00 am

damn frags did you not delete his accont. thought we go rid of the old git for good:P
www.pokerroom.com/?ref=19874 , www.napstor.co.uk great free / cheap deals... support my life style that im accustom too. every penny counts
[fun]scott
Expert Member
Expert Member

Return to General Chat