Hey

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Hey

Postby Penguin » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:11 pm

Came back from holiday in Romania all tanned lol

(For those of you who didn't get it, a tanned penguin? sheesh!)

Was a great holiday, with age comes emotions when you've not seen your family for a year and you see them yearly... as they arose again as soon as I left.

Anyway, to cheer me up, I'm going to uni in Sep!!

WHOOOO!!!! SUSSEX!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! BRIGHTON!!! GAY CAPITAL OF BRITAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, folks, I'll be at the uni of Sussex for the next 3 years studying Law with International Relations -> http://www.sussex.ac.uk/Units/publications/ugrad2006/degrees/Law/12899

Planning for it is taking its time (e.g. finances, accommodation, stationary, surroundings, transport, basically everything!)

Kinda depressed that I'm leaving what I know behind... all the great times at school when I chat with all the girls about, essentially, bullsh*t, all the laughs with everyone I know. I get sentimental but soon I'll be fine when I have the workload and I meet my new friends and hang out with them and meet me 'old' ones as often as poss!

I needed ABB to get to Sussex (at AS I had A General Studies B History English Maths D German) but at A-Level I got A History B General Studies English and C German, so overall I did pretty well.

Kinda lucky though, had I not super-managed an A in History (somehow) I would've been going to Portsmouth instead, and outta the two, I loved the campus-based Sussex more.

How did you guys move on from the past?
Penguin

Postby junkster » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:42 am

I moved from Belfast to Bournemouth then on to Bath and back home to Belfast, each time I left good friends behind, but you always meet great people wherever you go. So relax and enjoy your time in Sussex your friends will always be your friends no matter where you go. :D Good luck with uni. :D
junkster
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby [AsC]Frags » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:16 pm

And dont get fat eating Donuts, rock and fish n chips off the pier every friday either :P
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby mazza » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:47 pm

I presonally recommend the British Bulldog or the Zanzibar when ure in Brighton m8, gr8 student pubs/clubs in St. James Street, and their is this really cool salon/cafe called The Pink Pamper, looks like ure kinda place :twisted:
mazza

Postby Penguin » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:46 pm

mazza wrote:I presonally recommend the British Bulldog or the Zanzibar when ure in Brighton m8, gr8 student pubs/clubs in St. James Street, and their is this really cool salon/cafe called The Pink Pamper, looks like ure kinda place :twisted:

Thx maz!

Pink Pamper? :oops:
Penguin

Postby mazza » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:30 pm

PLZPLZPLZPLZ don't take my advise pingu, ure u may end up pulling more than u bargained for :shock:
mazza

Postby Dutchman » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:04 pm

PINGU POWA! :D :wink:
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Return to General Chat