please remove me

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

please remove me

Postby Warpig » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:20 pm

hello,

Could you please remove my forum account and my honorary membership of FuN. Thank you.

I was asked to write in here the reason why i wanna do this, its just the FuN policy "Say what u want, but its better be what we want to hear or get 'suitablewordinhere'. " So im not gonna say more. (you can see the CoD2 chat log whats been said).
Im sorry that i always say what i think, but im not kissing anyones arses (like so many in FuN does), more like kicking them.

As this is my last post in these forums and i got kicked from the gameserver last time (you can still find me on mobsters servers)
I wish you ALL well and good luck in the future.

yours grumpy WarPig

ps. merry xmas and happy new year

Six feet of earth make all men equal.
Warpig

Postby Jaguar » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:10 pm

I will keep an eye out for ya m8. Merry xmas to ya and even though i missed the whole conversation, i don't need to hear anythin about it anyway. we'll miss ya bein around. attitude included
Back to prowlin so keep ur eyes open..or u won't be around to use em.
Jaguar
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby BrainBuG » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:44 pm

I always thought nobody was saying anything anymore these days. :?
Boeie!!!!!! En nou opzouten met je hele droge hol!
BrainBuG
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby hobomania » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:06 pm

I salute you :(
hobomania
New User
New User

Postby Dutchman » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:02 pm

Not caring whether you will bother to read replies, I do wish to respond to this, especially after having read the chat log.

First off, I've never quite understood what your problem with me is and why you don't like me.
Secondly, I'd like to thank Remus for acting as a responsible admin and as a friend.

That brings us to the actual conflict on the server.
It's always been FuN policy to create a nice friendly atmosphere on the servers, and you know it. That then means there's no need for unfriendly comments, especially involving (fellow) FuN members (honourary or not). If you've got a problem with me, you could've always stepped up to me to talk about it. We've always had an internal rule that disputes with fellow members ought to be dealt with privately, and not on the srevers.
Then to go into a different aspect, when being reminded by an admin that you've got to respect fellow players/members, you claim that you haven't been shown respect and also say that you've been ignored when it came down to server suggestions. I've had a look and found 4 posts (3 in Mayhem and 1 in Gamers), with the latest of Nov 24th, which is not long before I resigned my post due to my lack of activity and not being able to spend as much time on FuN business as I would want to. So yes, to that post I have not replied, but that's for above mentioned reasons. To the other 3 posts (all being in the Mayhem section) I have replied and I have taken on quite some suggestions from you (and have even thanked you for it, thought that is a sign of respect, but you seem to think differently)

I'm all for freedom of speech, and therefore saying what you think, but some people seem to forget that you can't just say everything. That doesn't mean sucking up to someone, but showing respect. You seem to think FuN are a bunch of ass-kissers, and that's your right, wish you would argumentate why you think so though. I don't agree with that. FuN are a group of friends, and you treat friends in a friendly way. You call it ass-kissing, I call it being a friend, standing up for your friend and keeping his feelings in mind when you say something about them.

Even though I'm still a forums admin, I will not honour your request for account removal. Firstly because I don't believe I'm still meant to be a forums admin, but even if I was I wouldn't remove it for the simple reason that I don't see the use in it. You say yourself you won't be back, so what difference does it really make, apart from people still being able to see a certain post was made by you.

I also wish you well and good luck and Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you too :)

Dutchy

PS
I also wonder what ever gave you the idea of nicknaming me Ducky. It was a nickname thought up by another (ex-) member, which I could laugh about, as it was a friendly nickname. Now what I don't understand is, that if you don't like me, why use a friendly nickname, one that you haven't even found yourself, but just stolen from someone else?
Last edited by Dutchman on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Wolfeh » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:39 am

Never quite understood why so many people disagree in forums etc.

Maybe its just me being a lazy ass but I just couldn't be bothered with it. So much
effort for what.

Take a leaf outa Wolfeh's book

Call em a muddy funkster under your breath and go an have a brew.
Wolfeh
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby spliffyed » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:45 pm

DING . . . ooooo I found a bell . . . clan death 'a knocking'

soz to hear u not visiting anymore Wolfeh

Have a good xmas and new year .. .

Ding . . off to the next post

Ding . . .

Dong . . . .

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' obviously never tried to nail jelly to a tree
spliffyed

Postby ExiT » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:02 am

spli can u make an picture for me too like to rihno?? :?: :lol:
ExiT

bye..

Postby dK_>> » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:12 pm

well warpig, only seen you once on the 4gamers server and whatever happened , farewell
Some people say i only have one life, but im a gamer, i have many.
>>_GAMINGSince 2002™

dK_>>
New User
New User

Postby KiLlA » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:20 pm

Warpig was on gamers alot but under diffrent names.. a very respectable member and good friends to alot of people.
KiLlA

Postby Zezzy » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:35 pm

grumpy old legenda! :D
[Mobsters]ZeZzY
http://mobsters.sonen.no
#[Mobsters] on IRC @ Quakenet
#I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, i get drunk, i pass out - NO PROBLEM#
Zezzy
Site Partner
Site Partner

Return to General Chat