Call Of Duty 4

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Postby jcket » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:19 am

Mrs.J.H.Miller wrote:( way to confussing
prehaps it's becouse its my first time playing it seriously,will give it another go later but atm i perfer cod2 :D

I must admit.....when i first started to play it, i was all confused too,(seemed to be "to much going on") but you do get used to it, and then you start to really enjoy it. The game imo is amazing....And when i think back to when i first started playing cod2 i was all confused there to....until i got used to it, then i kicked serious bottom :D
jcket
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Mrs.J.H.Miller » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:44 pm

Dutchman wrote:You been playing till 1.30am or waited that long to play, and you didn't like it? Gosh, that sucks :P
Go to bed at a decent time, Claire, unless you're not as unlucky as me as having to get up at 6.30am on Saturdays... :wink::P

I had to wait for jamie to get off at that time and yes it sucks :(
No i dont have to get up at 6.30am on a saturday but will be sending jamie out at that time as i will be asking santa for a new pc of mine own ;)
Mrs.J.H.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Dutchman » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:22 pm

Didn't know Jamie had a beard, or such a big belly :shock:
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby sargent sam » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:44 pm

wow i didnt quite expect such a response to a post that was started before game came out :D
funny to see that no one has mentioned LP records as i belive they are favoured by audiophiles as the best repo of sound quailty but perhaps mood swing can clearify.
some of the new mapps suck as they are two small and are terrible for tdm or free for all. the perks and missions keep u going and i feel it will be along time befoe most players get to complete them.
i have also heard that level 55 is no longer the top rank as activision will be releasing new mods/addon to raise your level similar to BF2
all in all it looks like this game is giving WOW a run for its money in the MP charts :)
By FuNsgtSaM at 2007-07-23

sargent sam
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby freakb » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:28 am

well is a good game but the funers are scaterd all over the servers i need a place i can call home were i can see me frends :cry:
freakb

Postby Dutchman » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:14 am

Just a tip....

Everyone post the IP('s) of the server(s) they like to play on and then try them all out with as much of you as you can, see which one you all enjoy the most and start playing on there till you get your own server :wink:
[FuN]Dutchman
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby sargent sam » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:25 am

u beat me to it duchy as was going to say the same thing i use xfre and follow other funners the problem is that not all of get same pings or have legit copies or can even join server.
one server i can recomend is are friends at mobsters based in sunny sweden ,pop in on 85.24.181.178:28962 and ask for jack :) [they are also experimenting in different mods at moment which also makes a change]

sargent sam
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Lionheart » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:01 pm

I have actually looked at my xfire just for that reason....see where all the [FuN] members are. We plyed on a uk server about 2 weeks bayk now and there were what...7 of us i think, S & D.

I loved it...all the old banter back...and the politness and generally a good laugh, which i have been missing. Problem is though.. i am also at the mo just playing through the game itself...rather than using xfire.

As we still have no server, why dont we then just try and meet up for now on that uk one....or else where...or we post up a list of ip where everyone goes....

Suggest from that list a couple of good ones...with Free for all, S & D, Sabotage...and so on.

Missing you guys....and galls...lost that warm fuzzy feeling inside me...:(.

Must admit im missing cod2 aswell a touch...must give that a go again. Just too make SayeTeT13 happy...:) (you got your mic yet m8)
Lionheart

Postby Dutchman » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:01 pm

sargent sam wrote:u beat me to it duchy as was going to say the same thing

Hah, should've got up earlier! :P

Just let everyone meet up in IRC at a certain time, and then join a random server, leaving a message with the IP so anyone joining in later will be able to join you on the server as well.

Ah well, what am I trying to meddle in this, I don't even play the game :P
[FuN]Dutchman
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby SayeTeT13 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:04 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Must admit im missing cod2 aswell a touch...must give that a go again. Just too make SayeTeT13 happy...:) (you got your mic yet m8)

lol ur not suppose to make me happy only urself... and no mic yet.. and i dont see any reason to get one asap as our last war was like 3 weeks ago or so..... dont really have time for it as i try to manage homework clubbin n frds in my spare time...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------\
on the seventh day god wasnt really resting... he was playing cod
----------------------------------------------------------------------------/
SayeTeT13

Postby MooDSwinG » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:42 pm

Haha I did mention back a few pages about records being better actually...did it as a quote... Might ave to look closely though...spot on!

Rob
Check out my webpage on myspace......www.myspace.com/djdillema2006 If you like Your Drum & Bass then this is for you...Recently got sighned to darkland recordings so chek it out...:)

Check that link under this for my player stats...mad i didnt know they knew so much....

http://www.gametracker.com/server/82.13 ... MooDSwinG/
MooDSwinG

Postby jcket » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:25 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0erW_HKJyg

KENNY IS DOWN....I REPEAT "KENNY IS DOWN"....

lmfao
jcket
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Lionheart » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:25 am

COD4 Patch 1.3 is out

COD4 has the third patch out....reasons being.......
"This patch addresses the issue reported by community member Uzi Kidding which now catches some files bypassing the pure client test. In addition this update will set properties so that Anti-lag is always enabled upon map loads, an optimization for Sniper Rifle accuracty at certain distances, as well a fix so text chat between rounds of multiplayer will no longer cut out at the end. The 1.3 patch will also include all previous fixes from previous patches."

Link is here....... http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=1478307

LH
Lionheart

Postby sargent sam » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:06 pm

Cheers :)

sargent sam
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby {DeMoN}Sk!pp » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:55 pm

If you have a regular server you play on, make sure they have updated the server before you update your game, i have only found a handfull of servers that have updated to 1.3

Thought i would mention it to you all.
{DeMoN}Sk!pp

Postby Lionheart » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:04 am

yep...did the update and only 600+ servers came up....10 hours ltr have now 2000+ though...and counting.
Lionheart

1.4 has landed

Postby MooDSwinG » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:24 am

1.4 update is out now guys.. 70mb or there abouts. :)

Peace!

Rob
Check out my webpage on myspace......www.myspace.com/djdillema2006 If you like Your Drum & Bass then this is for you...Recently got sighned to darkland recordings so chek it out...:)

Check that link under this for my player stats...mad i didnt know they knew so much....

http://www.gametracker.com/server/82.13 ... MooDSwinG/
MooDSwinG

Previous

Return to General Chat