Fragsey?

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Fragsey?

Postby oNo:DeAtH » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:23 pm

Have not been here in i don't know how long, I didn't really look to see how many people I still know on here, but I am certain the man with his own radio station and the creator of oNo and these sites is still around and was wondering. I had my name as Death on here, and yet I have used a different name on everything else, but today someone added me Fragsey on xbox live, and i was gonna delete him figuring he was some cute kid I beat up on gears of war, and I see in the moto fun4forums.co.uk and I could never forget the [FuN] clan and long dead sister oNo: Frags did you really find me, and thats kind of scary, unless I said on here my name?

I dont care if you all know my tag on xbox live is Fart1ng Cow <-- with a 1 because i had an i but when i canceled the account along time ago they wouldn't give it back, and that is for anyone who remembers me, im like 12th member on this forum so it was way back in the day... God it was a long time, havn't thought about frag's radio station in a long while
l¯l¯\¯\ l¯l¯¯ l¯l¯l¯l¯l¯l¯ l¯l_l¯l
l_l_/_/ l_l¯_ l_l¯l_l. l_l. l_l¯l_l
oNo:DeAtH

Postby [AsC]Frags » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:22 pm

yup, i activated the new Live messenger on xbox live and it added all my MSN contacts...... you are on my Windows Live Messanger list since the ol' fun days...... it recognises which Live Messanger members also have Xbox live accounts.

Quite handy when i whipping around Hawaii on TDU...... :)

Good to hear from you again tho :)
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby spliffyed » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:08 pm

OMG - he joined before Fragsey (and we had him down as ancient guru material) :D

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' obviously never tried to nail jelly to a tree
spliffyed

Return to General Chat