[FuN] Members Advantage

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Postby cinaM » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:05 pm

Apparently you Jamie didnt take a hint when I started to play on [FuN] servers less actively along with many others who used to be regulars. Just easier to make my point trought when other start whining too.
cinaM

Postby Cpt.Miller » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:10 pm

cinaM wrote:Apparently you Jamie didnt take a hint when I started to play on [FuN] servers less actively along with many others who used to be regulars. Just easier to make my point trought when other start whining too.

Sorry m8 i aint a mind reader ;)

As for whinning, i have allway welcomed suggestion and have activly encouraged it.This topic was started about a problem with the server and has turned into how $hit an admin i am, i have allready stated i am stepping down, what more do you want?? My tags??

Jamie
Last edited by Cpt.Miller on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby SayeTeT13 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:11 pm

I seen it today and posted today, what more do u want? blood?? i do have real life to live to u know :P[/quote]

so u want to tell me its not seems weird to u it all came down in one day..six montes past the nades change... and suddenly everyone is attacking and got something to say.... gimme a break be fair now... dosent seems weird... maybe u got a life to live thats ok... but when 10 others suddenly have diff problems with the servers... and it all comes up suddenly now... seems kinda fisshy..and unfair...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------\
on the seventh day god wasnt really resting... he was playing cod
----------------------------------------------------------------------------/
SayeTeT13

Postby mazza » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:15 pm

ahem read what i said, I DO NOT PLAY COD :!: how the bloody hell would i have known about the nades, and i am not attacking anyone other than the policy, which i would continue to attack til my dying day, the name of [FuN] is more important to me that anything anyone can say here to attack me for not knowing about this before :roll:
mazza

Postby {DeMoN}Sk!pp » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:16 pm

I didnt see this going this way Jamie, thought it would be a friendly discussion, how wrong was i.

I can only hope you dont leave [FuN] as i think you are the back bone to the clan,i know how much work you put into running the 3 servers...

You answered the question it was to generate money to keep the servers going..... Sound you answered my question...

Half the players ive seen post dont even play mayhem, but have been quick enough to slate Jamie..

Sorry for the problems ive obviously caused...
{DeMoN}Sk!pp

Postby Cpt.Miller » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:18 pm

No thank you m8

You said it, qustion asked problem resolved, job done, thread closed.

Jamie
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Previous

Return to General Chat