A dying clan

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Postby lebelge » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:03 am

you cant not understand lionheart.you join fun clan only the 27 may 2007.i start play to fun server when i have 11 years old.shut and learn. :D
lebelge

Postby lebelge » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:13 am

lebelge wrote:you cant not understand lionheart.you join fun clan only the 27 may 2007.i start play to fun server when i have 11 years old.shut and learn. :D

ps:ur noob sig taking half of the page.no good for my eyes
lebelge

Postby mazza » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:21 pm

ty for ure post Jamie, kinda shows what i said b4, ure a good admin when ure listening to the ppl. My main beef here was about the nades and unfairness of it...that's dealt with now, end of story afaic :wink:

Lebelge honey, Jamie has already apologised for the things he feels he has done wrong, others have then apologised to him for the way he felt by the way the posts in forums went. That's the way civilisation works.

Lionheard i think lebelge like everyone else is entitled to his opinions just like everyone else, English is not his first language and keeping his age in mind then i feel we should all perhaps take a chill pill

Make Love Not War :!:

Maz you slave pimp. Surely his paid of his debt by now. You smuggled him over 2 years ago. Its time to free him.

NEVER :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
mazza

Postby lebelge » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:17 pm

ok mazza i stop annoying miller cos i respect you and connor :D
lebelge

Postby Lionheart » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:56 pm

lebelge wrote:you cant not understand lionheart.you join fun clan only the 27 may 2007.i start play to fun server when i have 11 years old.shut and learn. :D

Ah right so all new members of the site or clan dont know anything...so as far as i understand new members are not here long enough yet to put in constructive comments or opinions
to help support or improve the server/site. Is that the way you would run things then????

So i must shut up...sit back and learn..............ok i can do that but i wont. I like it here and support so far everything that has happened here. I will also try my best to keep on putting input into the site
to help boost and support the site...because that what being a member is also all about.

You can reply to this leblege but i will now ignore you. Got nothing personal against you...just couldnt understand why you were only putting in bad unconstructive and lame posts criticize the site or the running of the server.

Like you said im new so i know nothing...therefor to you i will say nothing.

LH
Lionheart

Postby lebelge » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:13 pm

sorry lionheart i dont speak english :D
lebelge

Postby zvonca » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:45 pm

Oh, now I get it :idea:
This must be Belgium humor coz only Connor understand this.
zvonca

Postby lebelge » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:24 pm

sry zvonca.we are not born in country of war.we are born in humour country.we made tintin and milou,vandamme,etc..... :P

GOD SAVE BELGIUM :D
lebelge

Postby Connor » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:55 pm

hear hear....
one point tho... no need to sit back but by your own clan's standards lebelge has been part of FuN at least 10 times longer than you. Don't expect any constructive feedback from people you drag through the mud.

And as far as i can tell i'm part of FuN too. i only dropped my tags long ago because of ppl joining the clan and behaviour on server with wich i did not agree. This has nothing to do with me judging ppl, but who i like is my personal preference .

Lebelge, alltho you are young you often make a good point, at the core of the absurd things you say there is always truth, but maybe its time to leave people that are not ready to take a hit for what they love alone. Not everybody understands that, as admin or members of a clan you can never succumb to childish remarks, whereas for ex -and non members that is a god-given right.

So yes lionheart and whoever takes offence, its not lebelge s job nor anyones but yours to give constructive criticism, your job is always that of a moderator, not an instigator. Now please stop triggering my bot that alerts me when my name is mentioned on the forums.
i'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt
Connor

Postby mazza » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:20 pm

Connor ????

Just wanted to make him look :P

Lebelge has a gr8 sense of humour btw, u just gotta learn how to take it, he's a kid who can laugh at himself as well as laughing at others, maybe more of us should b like that :lol:
mazza

Postby Connor » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:21 pm

grrrr
Connor

Postby Lionheart » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:26 pm

i suppose i will get use to his sense of humour...i'll give it a try.
Lionheart

Postby Connor » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:48 pm

yay! u rock lionheart. thats enuff with the crusades sh*t tho :P
Connor

Postby Cpt.Miller » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:08 pm

lebelge wrote:miller play so much calimero.he is smart.he know people have good heart then they do apologize to him.he made probleme then he take apologize of people.
what a world.

you can not used fun tag like you want.its no respect of founder clan and old fun members.they have work days and nights for made great reputation to fun clan.

Im sorry Mazz, connor, I just dont get it, I never asked for anyone to say sorry, I just pointed out what I thought people got wrong and yet Lebelge comes on yet again to have a go. Fair enougth if is topic related but haveing a go at people just to get atention imo should not be encouaged.

I thought that one of funs rules were about not insulting people but imo you both encourage Lebelge to do this kind of thing, by making out its his english skills/age/class it as a joke. To me your just making excuses for him. From what i can tell most if not all of his post are either an insult or way off topic.

His feelings toward me i can understand, as i suspect this got back to the time me said someone on the server used racist remarks and a fter i looked into it proved unfounded, but his atitude towards other members/people (lionheart for Eg) i cant understand.

Im not having a go, but to me its obvious that he looks up to both of you, and would listen to your advice about some of his posts.

Cpt.J.H.Miller.
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Lionheart » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:18 am

Connor wrote:yay! u rock lionheart. thats enuff with the crusades sh*t tho :P

No crusader me.......just like putting in input into summin i beleive in. I dont just do that here i do it else where...ie torrent sites.

Anything i can do to help a site i try and do. Not crusadeing really....if it came that way over then i'll pipe down a bit.

By the way Jamie...missing you on line m8....hope you are on soon. And a quickie...how do i get to the members area???...have no Password :(
Lionheart

Postby Jaguar » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:45 am

Sorry, but I have been around FuN for years and have never treated and will never treat aan admin or mod as badly as lebelge has treated our current mods. We try to adapt to his humour, but since he is visiting us, shouldn't he try the same. Respect is a 2 way street, and he hasn't earned any from our current mods, even if he comes off light hearted to you formers, he is rude, crude and shrude with the current members. If he misses the old FuN days he should find a time machine. We all miss the past, but atleast I enjoy my current situation and hope to enjoy my future....with constructive critisicm and not plain out harassment.

You guys never tolerated the behaviour and neither will I .
Back to prowlin so keep ur eyes open..or u won't be around to use em.
Jaguar
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Lionheart » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:26 am

^^ what he said.....nough said....and what ive been trying to say. :)
Lionheart

Postby mazza » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:04 am

I thought that one of funs rules were about not insulting people but imo you both encourage Lebelge to do this kind of thing,

Lebelge comes here of his own free will, I have never encouraged him to do anything of the sort, however it was Lebelge who highlighted this to me, and i thank him for that, its not nice seeing something like that in a public channel of another CoD clan. If u feel that lebelge should b banned then so be it, its ure forums, as i have been threatened with being banned too, feel free.

I agree that some of the posts can be seen as insults Jamie, I have never done that to u nor any other [FuN] member but if that's the road u want to go down then feel free

chill pill time :!:
mazza

Postby [AsC]Frags » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:29 am

OK im locking both of the topics now, I feel everyone has had thier say. I cannot see either of the threads going anywhere constructive, but more likely to cause more trouble, and thats not what the forums are here for. We will all only end up hating each other.

Lets just agree to disagree on this issue now and move on.

Thanks
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Previous

Return to General Chat