A dying clan

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

A dying clan

Postby KiLlA » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:44 pm

[FuN] is about fun and fairness. We spent many of hours to keep servers clean and cheat free with clean language. This has all gone now from this clan by what I read. I suggest you rename the clan as you are all dragging the good name of [FuN] downhill. The last time I played on a fun server it was full of foul language, And this is why I stopped playing the servers. I am glad I left when I did, when [FuN] was a good name.

Dutchy why delete posts or posts that have been about you. A forum is to get things out and others to iron out. Fair enough delete the spam and advertising but not a gamer trying to make what they think is a valid post.

Feel free to delete my account as I wont be coming back here to read anything else.

R.I.P. [FuN]
KiLlA

Postby mazza » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:56 pm

I agree with u killa, but i also disagree with u

The guys certainly do things different from when me and u were around, that doesn't mean to say our way was right and their's wrong, just different. However I do believe for [FuN] to survive they have to uphold the [FuN] rules and policies. There was a time when a lot of members left (including myself) and a lot of new members joined. There is only 3 [FuN] members in the irc channel at any time, phd, choller and joedie. Now we know choller and joe are not the biggest of talkers at the best of times, and i would doubt if many of the new member even know who these guys are.

Jamie, aka Cpt.J. Miller, i'm sorry if u seen my posts in the other thread that was locked as an attack on u, i'm certain that many ppl feel that as i don't play Cod i have no right to an opinion, that's fairy nuff :wink: but if u had known how many long term friends i had made through [FuN] u would certainly know where i'm coming from. I even met my beloved through [FuN] but we won't go into that now :wink:

You suggested that the nades thing was to give something back to donators, how about a nice badge on forums, (i'm sure frags can help with this when he's back online, in fact i'm pretty sure he has a donator button at the ready ) or some other way of thanking them, maybe a public post of thanks or something like that.

All i have to say is Good Luck to the future of [FuN] but plz plz plz plz plz don't destroy something as wonderful as [FuN] is. And don't take things like this as a personal attack on ureself cos i for one will honestly tell u that they were not meant that way :wink:

Peace out

Maz
mazza

Postby Keiser Soze » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:38 pm

blast deleted my long "bible" talk before... :?

I say we all have lives... it's not fair to refer to something you don't know from your own experience or keep in touch we ppl still do some things :(

Some things are for discusion in between members also... I'm sorry i haven't had chance to meet you or to know you better.... and cause of that way don't think you can talk about someone you don't know ;)
If you you would know us better don't think you would say such things. I won't argue about if the extra nade was good or not as this thread is not about it (I even don't play Mayhem that much so i can't talk about it)... if the general opinon was/would "it's not good" that would be removed, way back before now and the problem would be solved.
Maybe a different way, better or worse but everyone have the right for his opinion and can post what he wants

I'm always for opened conversation but don't think that ppl are fair towards Jamie and current active members!

Yeah, we still do a lot of efforts to keep servers clean of cheaters and faul language. And as some of you are not aware of it, you should know this stuff also. Kicks and bans are still in action but as i said a lack of tools will be solved soon and some things will be repaired.

Forum is to discuss about things are not good on server and that should be solved not to do personal wars against somene.

The easiest way is to smudge someone and ran off ;) hope you'll be back, Killa and try to know us better so you could talk that way about someone. If you know me or the others I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that. I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to know you, I'm still from time to time on IRC channel so drop on to know me better.
I don't mind someone who knows me (really knows me) to say what ever he wants about me and the others, but that way talking to ppl isn't m8. After you know me you can say what ever you want about me ;) your opinion and you have right on him but be honest to yourself first and then towards me.

Sry Mazza after reading your post I can't reply anything else just to agree with you ;)

We won't destroy anything I'm sure of it ;)
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby mazza » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:44 pm

Agree with u too kaiser BUT i think u will find that no x fun members were attacking Jamie in the previous thread, its damn hard work keeping a server clean, i know that more than anyone, and am still an active admin in my new community.

People get heated on forums because they are discussing something that they feel strongly about, and i'm pretty sure that those with something decent to say were not attacking Jamie personally.

As said b4 its a thankless job and i really do wish u all the luck in the future :wink:

Btw kaiser is one of the few who still come on irc to talk to us mere mortals from time to time :wink:

Just for ure info kaiser, killa left the clan a long time ago, but i'm sure like me he remembers the good old days, us oldies do that at times. Don't take anything as a personal attack, its just that we would love to see [FuN] and the #[fun] restored to its former glory :wink:
mazza

Re: A dying clan

Postby Dutchman » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:50 pm

Am not going to go into this whole issue now, but would like to get one thing straight:

KiLlA wrote:Dutchy why delete posts or posts that have been about you. A forum is to get things out and others to iron out. Fair enough delete the spam and advertising but not a gamer trying to make what they think is a valid post.

Before you start accusing me of something, get your facts straight...
Aye, I agree a forum is to sort things out, but not to flame at someone. And that very reason is why I decided to edit 2 of lebelge's posts in the past, as they added nothing to any discussion and were only meant to be insulting to me.
So for the record, I did not, I repeat NOT delete posts... Got that? Did not... NOT... NOT delete... Go figure, NOT delete....

Fair enough, you can stay away if you like, that's your choice entirely, but next time you accuse me of something, make sure you know what really happened.... :roll:
Last edited by Dutchman on Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Lionheart » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:17 pm

Well the title is pants for a start....why is this clan dying?????

Looks like something has been cooking for a while as we have all seen in the nade thread, and sadly Jamie is stepping down from Admin which i am sad to hear.

People have issues...true we all do..thats why we have forums to express those issues which is what has happened in the past and will always happen in the future. I can fully understand Jamie why the way you feel
because keeping everyone happy is basically a no hope situation. However i will tell you this.............i myself have not been here all that long and myself and Jcket started playing on this server only a few months back. We have both played on many servers together and low and behold at last we found a good one...yes this one. No Whiners during game play....no abuse and to our surprise some real friendly chatty members who always welcomed us to the site. This for me is what this server and clan is all about....and it is only achieved by behind the scenes lots of work and dedication which i am sure Jamie and others have put into this server.

I like it here and i'm staying here.............I still have fun every time i play, especially here because of the friendlyness and the smooth running of the server itself. [FuN] in my eyes is not dying....its as it always was...well run...friendly....awsome members..and in general great fun to play and fun to be here. I'm sure Jcket will agree with me here.....this site and server rocks.

Clan dying ....na i dont think so...in fact when i say that "[FuN] Clan is dying" my arse gets a headache...cause thats just crap.

Jamie i dont know you that well but support your desicion...............and am gratefull for all your time and effort and that goes to all the staff members of this site be it the server or forums that you service.

I like it here and i'm staying here....keep up the good work whoever you are....and i wish all the luck in the world who ever takes over Jamie's job.

LionHeart out.
Lionheart

Postby phdtje » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:34 pm

I c everyone is putting his own emotions and topics in this topic.

Loee dutch matey, longtime no hearing from you.

Dont think dutchy made a wrong dissiscion with those post deleting, and souldnt make such a fuss, get over it lebelge mate ;)

Also this is a post from killa who dicieded to leave this clan, prolly more personal reasons i think, cos I havent seen him alot and he hasnt shown himself much to meet new funners.
Sry havent really got to know you mate, so cant really miss ya..wish you good luck in futher clans and life :)

It's not for one person to deciede a clan is dead orwhatever, the ppl that are part off it make the clan as it is. So everyone has got his own share in it :) the ppl are the clan

Maz like I told you before hon, your point has been taking by me but i think most of us some time ago, and the ppl who manage servers and clan activities are making their choices as members.
Here we can dicuss it on forums, but you should open new thead on it if it means that much to you imo dear :)
your opinion is always welcome

agree lionheart

And i think this clan is just in a dip right now and is coming out of it, also thx to the ppl keeping it going in the mean while like Jamie for instances, easier to leave ofc than to keep it going safe it and build it up again.
Then Ill use this thread to thank you for your effort and time jamie, tho I havent took much benefit out of it by playing COD there with ya ;)
It's FuN or it's FuN...if it's not the same...so what's the real FuN?
phdtje

Postby Keiser Soze » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:47 pm

Nice post Lionheart ;) taken my words form the first bible part :lol:
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
- Humphrey Bogart -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby phdtje » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:51 pm

Keiser you priest, love your lectures mate

Hows going with taking over the world btw, any part for me in it ? :
phdtje

Postby Lionheart » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:30 am

Keiser Soze wrote:Nice post Lionheart ;) taken my words form the first bible part :lol:

Thx....i bet my right bum cheek though this is what most members feel about this great site........clan dying my ar*e.
Lionheart

Postby mazza » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:09 am

ahem phd u make it sounds like i should start a new topic every time i have an opinion rather than add to a topic that already exist, see ure forum rules regarding that honey :P
mazza

Postby [AsC]Frags » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:13 am

I though when I saw this lot going on that "oh god not again, don't need this right now"

But when I think about it more, [FuN] should be honored. People must feel REALLY strongly about thier feelings about what we do and the quality of the servers. Thay obviously care about the servers or the people or they would of just moved on without a word, so [FuN] must be doing something right.

Not being a [FuN] member at this time, mebbe I have no right to say this, but I still care for the clan and am proud of what it has achieved in the past and what it currently achieves, I will proably want to rejoin at some point too. WNot many other clan s lasts 6 years solid, especially with such massive changes that [FuN] have come though.

So [FuN] please don't take any of these posts in this or other threads as insults, just as from people who care.
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby Keiser Soze » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:54 pm

little pHd wrote:Keiser you priest, love your lectures mate

Hows going with taking over the world btw, any part for me in it ? :

Oh yeah phd :lol: sold my first licence far away from home m8... so far so good ;)
Sorry about yestarday, I had a lot of things on my mind and was doing couple of things at the same time :lol:

then check this one http://www.fun4forums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=34745#34745 :lol:
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
- Vladimir Lenin -
- Humphrey Bogart -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby phdtje » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:00 pm

Maz hon,

If your opinion points out to the same direction everytime then i think you should, cos it interfers with the main subject of that topic :), Aand that direction concerns you being worried bout FuN rules and policy becoming different as u are used to, thats why i def advise you to opne your own or leave it be hon.
It def spoils the fun for new funners who arent aware of the glorious 72 members period and enough ppl to keep servers and policy going in that time.
Also i know your meaning is to do good, for example your opinion for keeping things fare, but it can also work as disadvantageto you like it does now. It's best to build up from not much than to say it used to be better all the time.
Take the good old time as an example and nothing more.

Keiser,
I forgot what to type...ow yeah.. make time :P
phdtje

Postby jcket » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:03 pm

I have to agree with LionHeart,

This clan isnt dieing, As far as i am concerned its just getting started. There are lots of servers out there that you can go on and have a game of COD2, but this one actualy makes you wanna come back, And to my suprise when i came back, people reckognized me, and asked how i was....... and that imo is something to be proud of.

I totaly understood and undertand why this server is called [FuN].......

nough said.

:D
jcket
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby mazza » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:04 pm

am not gonna start a new topic where one exists, and this was never about interfering in the way fun was run, just an opinion on what was fair, nuff said :!:
mazza

Postby `Xui » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:14 pm

I was never a member of [FuN] but that never stopped my joining in.
Whether its playing on the servers (maybe a TF2 server now ? :P) or doing Radioshows i allways felt welcome and still do.
What people should realise its not about whether you wear the clan tag or not its about being part of the community that is [FuN].

There have been some characters along the way, but there are a lot of guys that still hang around these forums and on irc and its people like this that make [FuN] a great community to be a part of. [FuN] has gone beyond a clan status imo and therefore with that in mind it can't and never will die.
`Xui
Site Partner
Site Partner

Postby phdtje » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:15 pm

xD Yeah thats what we mean!!!

It's all bout FuN and thats the main goal, here on forums we can dicuss how to achieve it for everyone who plays FuN servers.

Tho you get the 'keiserSoze Bible stories' with it :P
phdtje

Postby mazza » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:43 am

It's all bout FuN and thats the main goal, here on forums we can dicuss how to achieve it for everyone who plays FuN servers.

hmm disagree with u there too phd :P don't think its just about ppl who play the servers any more, ure an et player and don't have an et server anymore, does this mean u should stfu as well as me :?:
mazza

Postby Jaguar » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:34 am

DAMN!!! I leave for a couple weeks due to work, okay a couple months but still. Everyone starts throwing fesices(sp) like little chimps in a cage.

Too all you former members who feel [FuN] needs improvement: Give us a little bit of help with admin, and server control when you leave. I was a senior member and had NO clue how to mod a server when every admin ditched, leaving Cpt bearing the entire server load. The constant complaints broke him just like they did to Frags in the past.

and to all who think we are dying. we were dying years ago, but we never die. No matter how much you see dwindle here, you all stay around to check in, thus keeping us alive. To ditch us completely would kill us so don't pull out all support.

We lost servers because we have few members, the good days with control involved 50+ members, and 3 mods on a server at a time, with very few hrs of uncontrolled gaming. You can't expect 1 mod and a few helpers to keep control of immature hackers and foul mouthed pricks. Free speech kinda killed the censorship of what ppl can say, so who are we to say you can't swear from time to time, or all the time. Not saying it is right, but nothing I can do to prove they are wrong for typing a word.
Back to prowlin so keep ur eyes open..or u won't be around to use em.
Jaguar
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Lionheart » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:59 am

Clan dying....agaain i say b****** (sorry if you have to edit that someone) ....we even have a clan song now thx to Moodswing.

Check it out

http://download.yousendit.com/9579AA671549FF4C

Dying....ppffff...again b******.
Lionheart

Postby mazza » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:38 am

I was a senior member and had NO clue how to mod a server when every admin ditched, leaving Cpt bearing the entire server load

Can't say much for cod babes, never played it, never adminned it. But EVERY ET player was shown how to use the ET commands and given level according to their status, as i said b4, in the glory days, we were not perfect :wink:
mazza

Postby lebelge » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:02 am

Lionheart wrote:Clan dying....agaain i say b****** (sorry if you have to edit that someone) ....we even have a clan song now thx to Moodswing.

Check it out

http://download.yousendit.com/9579AA671549FF4C

Dying....ppffff...again b******.

noob song.song of drugers
lebelge

Postby Connor » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:43 am

as a former server admin i feel i have to reply to this. When i left [FuN] a lot of things had already happened wich i wont go into. imho the clan took some major blows with Wotty and Maz leaving but still has survived much longer than any clan would/should. As a former server admin i say this to the admins in charge now, you learn by looking, frustration, asking questions to wich you don't get any answers and a lot of research online. Its all there.
I am sorry about my way of leaving but i got presented with a chance to improve the life of the family i am now a part of and that meant i now still barely have time to sleep. I sit like a zombie at night and play a game of et:qw before i crash again and sleep till the next day of chaos. I m sure some of you will recognise that. I need all my available energy for my work and hence my family so indeed i never made time to teach a new server admin the tricks and tweaks. (I tried once with FuN Theone and once with Dutchy, but i m sure this has been (conveniently forgotten))
Towards you, server admins of FuN i say: if you know you still have the integrity required by the clans spirit wich we(including you, i m sure) held/hold so high, don t step down. Keep at it and you will see [FuN] relive way past its former glory. I have never been a forum man exactly because of this kind of convo wich seems inherently linked to clan forums, you will never get rid of it because a clan without this kind of bickering and faeces-slinging would be dead inside.

Good luck and may god watch over you and give you a free server.(hear me Stomith?)

N.B. Lebelge.is.not.noob.
i'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt
Connor

Postby Keiser Soze » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:00 pm

I'll be breef now :lol:

I'm glad some of you like my bibles lol.. i'll do a story one in a while :lol:

First thing is that I can't understand ppl putting off their tags ?!?... If you are part of FuN you'll be always the part of it as i'm concerned... and don't see why you shouldn't be a part of discusions at all... your opinion also counts....

Spliffy, Jag, Frags, PhD, Mazz, Connor and other guys/girls out there that are still around the comunity I thank you for your support what ever kind you do it (sorry if I omitted the names of some of you not beeing active on servers, pls forgive my ignorance it wasn't on purpose :oops: ).

Maybe in the old days was the point of hanging around the game server under clan tags... but today i don't think that's the way... i joind the clan cause the ppl not the cod2 nor any other game at all... the ones i mentioned I meet on IRC, and i can say they are all great ppl to talk to and have a different kind of "game" or online radio show ('XUI us making me lough sometimes and sometimes plays great tunes :lol:)...
To active members come and join us on IRC frieday nights seems always the channel full and interesting and meet some very interesting ppl... if anyone needs help with IRC just drop me a PM... I'll will always found you :twisted:

I personally don't give a s*** for taging ppl and was playing for a long time on FuN servers... but can say I'm honored to be a part of FuN...

Now that wasn't that long, was it :O
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
- Vladimir Lenin -
- Humphrey Bogart -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Connor » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:29 pm

Everybody that hung up their [FuN] tags did so with good reason.
What you proclaim here about opinions counting, apply that to everybody.
It has never been about servers or tags.

My 3 cents.
i'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt
Connor

Postby mazza » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:00 pm

I am sorry about my way of leaving but i got presented with a chance to improve the life of the family i am now a part of and that meant i now still barely have time to sleep

And i love u even more for it honey :wink:

For those of u who don't know, Connor works anything between 10-12 hrs a day, unless he's on call and then he works 24 hrs a day
mazza

Postby Wolfeh » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:10 pm

Maz you slave pimp. Surely his paid of his debt by now. You smuggled him over 2 years ago. Its time to free him.
Wolfeh
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Cpt.Miller » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:21 am

mazza wrote:gosh i agree with u, what happened to [FuN] welcoming players to their servers
mazza

so what i am now hearing is that if ppl can donate a couple of quid then they are 'buying' the extra nades

mazza

I always said Hi to all players joining server, and i think if you read through the post's you will find a few posts confirming this.

No, players were getting a higher ranking, top rank gave you 4 nades and lowest 1, if i remember right you need to kill 20 people to get to the higest rank.

cinaM wrote:Cheating is a big NO" says your server rules still you are giving extra nade to everyone wearing [FuN] tag? No offence but that sounds bit dodgy if not cheating to me.

Is it possible that I give fastshoot script to every [Mobsters] member cos apparently this kind of behaviour is accepted? Or are cheats/unfair advantages allowed to [FuN] members only?

Ive been playing on [FuN] servers since CoD 1.3 which was long time before most current members had even heard of [FuN]. And ive always been respecting [FuN] for providing great servers and multiplayer battles. However some recent issues and now this have taken my respect mostly if not all away. [FuN] isnt fun or [FuN] anymore.

Greetings,

cinam ex-player on your servers.

You have spoken to myself and Claire while playing and through xfire/msn and not once raised any issue as reguards to the extra nades, and you off all people(well thats what i thought till now) know that i act on what players want changed on the server, because i can reamember at least 3 times you posting on the forums about game settings you wanted changed, and I did change them.

lebelge wrote:you re wrong.

mazza ,warpig ,killa ,kiss,and few others made best reputation for fun server..i remenber they admin servers 24h/24.

I quite agree, but what you must understand that back then there were a hell of a lot more ACTIVE members then there are now.

cinaM wrote:Apparently you Jamie didnt take a hint when I started to play on [FuN] servers less actively along with many others who used to be regulars. Just easier to make my point trought when other start whining too.

As i remember it we lost players due to the ip change, as for you playing less, see my answer above.

mazza wrote:I agree with u killa, but i also disagree with u

The guys certainly do things different from when me and u were around, that doesn't mean to say our way was right and their's wrong, just different. However I do believe for [FuN] to survive they have to uphold the [FuN] rules and policies. There was a time when a lot of members left (including myself) and a lot of new members joined. There is only 3 [FuN] members in the irc channel at any time, phd, choller and joedie. Now we know choller and joe are not the biggest of talkers at the best of times, and i would doubt if many of the new member even know who these guys are.

Jamie, aka Cpt.J. Miller, i'm sorry if u seen my posts in the other thread that was locked as an attack on u, i'm certain that many ppl feel that as i don't play Cod i have no right to an opinion, that's fairy nuff but if u had known how many long term friends i had made through [FuN] u would certainly know where i'm coming from. I even met my beloved through [FuN] but we won't go into that now

You suggested that the nades thing was to give something back to donators, how about a nice badge on forums, (i'm sure frags can help with this when he's back online, in fact i'm pretty sure he has a donator button at the ready ) or some other way of thanking them, maybe a public post of thanks or something like that.

All i have to say is Good Luck to the future of [FuN] but plz plz plz plz plz don't destroy something as wonderful as [FuN] is. And don't take things like this as a personal attack on ureself cos i for one will honestly tell u that they were not meant that way

Peace out

Maz

Mazza, I do respect your views and those of the old guard, and all i can say is I have tryed my best to uphold the good name of fun.

I have always warned played about behaviour on the servers and have kicked/banned when needed. I have also done things behine to scenes to help the members deal with rule breakers, from doing a guide on how to punish players for rule breaking to members being able to take screen shots of supect players and then view them via a web page as well as stats pages for both servers and the newly created war server.

Keiser has been working on a server admin tool simular to Hound to help members monitor the servers without having to join, this i hope will help the new admin/members monitor the servers in a better way then they have been, but having said that, and i think many players would agree with the exception of lebelge, that both Gamers and mayhen are clean friendly places to come and play.

I know now that i made a mistake with the ranking system, and i thank Sk!pp for bringing it up(as should all players)

Cpt.J.H.Miller
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby cinaM » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:06 am

Thanks for changing those settings which I whined about and sorry for being too negative.. it just pisses me off to see things like this to happen and I reacted too strongly and expressed myself maybe not so great way. Think you are/were one of the admins who actually did/do something to servers and care if people were whining. No offence other FuNners.

What becomes server popularity I doubt that becoming from 20 people every nigh to max 10 people per night with 4Gamers is just due IP change.. even tho it surely has it own affects too. Specially when 4Mayhem is doing so good atm so think youve done great job in there.

Anyway sorry again and I hope you really re-think about returning to FuN.
cinaM

Postby cinaM » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:06 am

Thanks for changing those settings which I whined about and sorry for being too negative.. it just pisses me off to see things like this to happen and I reacted too strongly and expressed myself maybe not so great way. Think you are/were one of the admins who actually did/do something to servers and care if people were whining. No offence other FuNners.

What becomes server popularity I doubt that becoming from 20 people every nigh to max 10 people per night with 4Gamers is just due IP change.. even tho it surely has it own affects too. Specially when 4Mayhem is doing so good atm so think youve done great job in there.

Anyway sorry again and I hope you really re-think about returning to FuN.
cinaM

Postby Lionheart » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:08 am

^^what he said....respect Jamie....again dont become a stranger.......i still feel you did no wrong.

LH
Lionheart

Postby lebelge » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:28 am

miller play so much calimero.he is smart.he know people have good heart then they do apologize to him.he made probleme then he take apologize of people.
what a world.

you can not used fun tag like you want.its no respect of founder clan and old fun members.they have work days and nights for made great reputation to fun clan.
lebelge

Postby Lionheart » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:53 am

^^^^^blah blah blah....................yeh wat ever...old song now lebelge.......waiting for one descent or should i say posative comment from you.

Dont quite understand why you keep posting cause you dont seem to like the people or any of the rules that apply to this site and server.

Tell you what start a new topic...like how would you improve or run the server.....or summin easy like what music are you listening to now...ok pumpkin. :roll:
Lionheart

Postby Lionheart » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:54 am

sigh
Lionheart

Next

Return to General Chat