Dont step down Jamie

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Dont step down Jamie

Postby Simba » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:36 am

Dont think u should be that dramatic about it Jamie. Sleep on it. All players on Mayhem love ur work.
I was a very frecuent Mayhem player, as u know. Now converted to s&d.
Not cos of ur way to run server, but cos i started to like s&d.
Same is for some other friends and frecuent Mayhemers.

FuN needs u and ur knowledge!
Define irony!

A bunch of fools singing and dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a planecrash.

Steve Buscemi - Con Air
Simba
New User
New User

Postby SayeTeT13 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:37 am

the lion king hes a point there :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------\
on the seventh day god wasnt really resting... he was playing cod
----------------------------------------------------------------------------/
SayeTeT13

Postby Cpt.Miller » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:44 am

I think it is obvious from reading the post that it is time for a change, the server is full of cheaters and foul mouthed players, I have not been doing my job right these past few months. I won’t go in to whys and where for’s but just leave it at that.

The worse thing for me is being accused of bringing the name of [FuN] down. To everyone who has said/believes this, I apologise and to try and make things right, I have decided to give up my tags. I hope that all the ex/current [Fun] members can forgive what I have done to a once thriving community. Don’t get me wrong, I loved my tags and it was never my intention to harm the name of [FuN], I will greatly miss being a part of [FuN], but I feel it is best to cut the cancer out, so that the community will grow stronger and better.

Again I apologise to all those that I have offended, and hope you will return to the forums/servers now that I have nothing to do with them.

Cya around guys.

Jamie
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby lebelge » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:59 am

stop play THE VICTIME now miller.you re not.

much good guys be victime of your admin servers.cos you they dont want back play to servers fun.you dont know what is reel mind of fun clan.
lebelge

Postby mazza » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:13 am

Jamie i never said anything of u to that effect, yes i questioned the extra nades thing but u will see i also pointed out that u had many qualities of a GOOD admin, but my opinion doesn't really matter as i am not a member, its what the members and the players of the servers really want that's important.

As far as i can see it, you made a mistake with the nades, it was only brought up here the other day, it was discussed (some flaming by some ppl ), u retracted the nades.

That's what makes u the admin that u are, listening to the ppl who come here and NOT taking things to heart.

That's the only thing i can comment on, i don't about cheats or language as i don't play the servers, but even trying to keep that part clean is a thankless task, i know , i still do it out my new community servers :wink:
mazza

Postby [AsC]Frags » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:21 am

Jamie. At NO POINT have you let hte clan donw at all. If anything you saved the clan. Running servers is hard work and you cannot be there 24/7.

In the past we had 72 members from all over world so we had the manpower to do that, now [FuN] is a lot smaller and more localisedin europe, that will not be possible.

I have not played the CoD 2 servers much but from what I have seen, they are among the best i have been on.

Even If you do not want to run servers YOU HAVE A PLACE IN [FUN]. YOu are not a cancer on the clan, I know you are a valued member.

No matter what you decide we will be here for you :)
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby mazza » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:25 am

he says things much better than me :wink:
mazza

Postby freakb » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:22 pm

this is a sorry day for [FuN] not been a meber for long annd cant say i rember the glory day's but jamie has workt hard on the server and on admin holding a full time job kids&[fun] has got to be hard work i just work and play the servers oh got 4 kids to but wen all sed and dun wen i finish work thats it i dont have to deal with the server+admin i just play no exstra stress i just play after all it is just a "game"so to all the peeps that cheet and moan [its just a "GAME"] so y its cum to this i will never no.

sorry jamie you feel this way :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
freakb

Postby Mr. Mac » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:14 pm

I cant find the words to express my self, Cpt. Mrs & U are the one of major reasons why i joined FuN. Been on lots of servers where i did not like foul language,

everybody whining..... then i ran into FuN. Played a couple of maps, there where no ppl who called anyone cheater, no foul language, what impressed me most if

the fact that when i bashed Mrs M. (sorry about that :D) i got lol & n1 massage. OK i thinked she was 1 of 10000 but realize soon i was wrong. YOU have done a

great job with severs, keeping FuN alive & I hope you will in the future. PLS reconsider your decision again.

P.L.U.R.

I intend to live forever - so far so good.

When the only tool you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Image Image
Mr. Mac
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Lionheart » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:45 pm

You know my thoughts Jamie...all mentioned in the Clan is dying thread....basically what Mac says.......sad day if you really do go.

Will respect your decision which i feel you have already made. What ever please don't become a stranger ok. ;-)
Lionheart

Postby Keiser Soze » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:52 pm

ok here comes the bible again...

I personally don't think you have done anything wrong. Extra nade on Mayhem didn't make any extra victims at all IMO. Founding the server was the goal and that's it.
Will repeat Connors words from yestarday : Admin is always right!
You have done it and that's it...
Some ppl talking bullshit and they always will no metter we/you do. Don't know how it was before, was it better or not, but I think you had done the great job and hope you'll be doing it still :(
Please reconsider things and don't take in acount some of inmature posts. We don't run PRO servers, and the games should be fun.

Digresion: (cause i wasn't able to reply to the thread)
-----------------------
To ask you all puritans, if you didn't enjoy playing and socializing with ppl on our servers why did/do you always came/come back? Be frank to yourselfs 1st and then talk with a good reasons pro or con your toughts... do you have better server with better ppl around? If that's so, why do you come to play with us?

You want some things to be on your way, help us with donations for your own pleasure. Server isn't running on air you know.
The game it self isn't about stats and competition anyway FYI. It's about socializing and having fun.

Have been playing on all other diffrent server myslef but I can say FuN is my home and you can't s*** in my yard. There are a lot of different reasons I join this clan and I won't take my tags as long as i think things are the way they are now.
Hope that future will still leave me the time to hang with some former and present FuN members that I respect as persons and all other their qualities.

Personally I don't like certain ppl there and that's why i don't play there, on the other hand i don't like some players playing on our servers but can anyone of you reading this post say to my face I was impolite to anyone ever or ignored him as a person no metter the age or how mature you are?
Has anyone been cheated or experienced any kind of abuse from me or from any other FuN member? I don't think so...
Try to run your own server and drop us the address so we can s*** in your yard also ;)
Some of you really have to find your life or try to find proffesional help (I'm sorry but I have to say that)! But anyway, what ever you are, or what ever you've been these past years/months/days you've been treated as part of our familly altough you haven't wearing tags;)

You will be treated the same way as long as you go along with OUR rules. More then that, all your suggestion in the past have been taken in account and you all had the right to vote to make the game more fun and your opinion was always respected and will be.

If you don't like our rules, you can bring your toughts on forum and discuss it with us... but please be constructive, bullshiting won't get you far in real life at all ;)

---------------------------

We all try to do things right as much it's possible... haven't seen faul language for a long time on our servers so the job you were doing Jamie was great if you ask me. If someone has pointed to a problem, it was dealth swifth and clean.

I think I speak in the name of all ACTIVE FuN members that you had and will have my full support in doing what ever you think is good as you are always right m8.(*)

I won't comment some childish posts at all, I have been talking to children at the age of 4 that had more sense and gray cells than some of you! :shock:
"Sometimes you come much more smarter they you are if you keep quite", latin proverb

I hope will talk to you soon online m8, to say to you some things ;)

DISCLOSURE:
-----------------------------
( :lol: don't belive I have to write this cause of some of you :roll: ): What ever you think of this post you can bring on, this is my own opinion and not the opinion of other fellow FuN members. So don't judge them according to me... if you want to be constructive and discuss this with me go one... if you want to flame... I'll be very polite, try to guess what I think!

Hope you enjoyed this reading :lol:
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby spliffyed » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:06 pm

Where's the bar . . . I need a drink :)

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' obviously never tried to nail jelly to a tree
spliffyed

Postby Lionheart » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:07 pm

^^^what he said^^^ :idea: (nice post Keiser Soze)
Lionheart

Postby lebelge » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:13 pm

fun clan have no much donation cos people no give donations for a server where they take insult and where there is always bad langage without sanctions.When we want warne admins of fun clan,they say we are lier.now stay in what you made.

ps to kaiser sausage.

what you say its only blabla .this advantage you want made for your members is the shame of all servers.
lebelge

Postby mazza » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:34 pm

Lebelge this isn't about the nades thing, that's all sorted, been done, extra nades removed, ty Jamie

Kaiser hon, we don't listen to what con says, i should know i live with him :lol:
mazza

Postby jcket » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:36 pm

lebelge wrote:fun clan have no much donation cos people no give donations for a server where they take insult and where there is always bad langage without sanctions.When we want warne admins of fun clan,they say we are lier.now stay in what you made.

I dont know what server you were playing on, But i know your not talking about [FuN]....I dont remember 1 situation where anyone was insulted, and as for bad language, Well lets just say, i swear like a trooper, and sometimes have to hold myself back, because i know that other members on this server dont do it. I have played on many a server and can honestly say, that because of the way this place is ran, (like a family) is the main reason i applied for membership.

I dont care what any of you say, But i for one think/believe this is a well kept server by some very friendly/professional members.

@ Cpt.......I can totaly understand you mate, But tbh i do think you are taking this a little to heart. So many people have already said it, in fact you said it yourself, "YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYONE" And you couldnt be any more correct....As an admin you are the one who makes diccsions, But you are also the one that gets jumped on when those dicisions arent liked. But mate....thats the job! I have heard so many people talking nice things about you, so if you are that bad.....Why leave, Unless this is a personal issue, then it dont matter what anyone think or says.....life comes first.

just my 2 cent.....
jcket
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby freakb » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:36 pm

lebelge rote
fun clan have no much donation cos people no give donations for a server where they take insult and where there is always bad langage without sanctions.When we want warne admins of fun clan,they say we are lier.now stay in what you made.

all i can say to this is "lire"loooool :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
freakb

Postby zvonca » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:48 pm

Just ignore lebelge he is a kid looking for a little attention. sad
zvonca

Postby lebelge » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:27 pm

zvonca wrote:Just ignore lebelge he is a kid looking for a little attention. sad

all people look for a litle attention zvonca.

if you not why you join a clan?
lebelge

Postby zvonca » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:33 pm

Certainly not coz of that
zvonca

Postby lebelge » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:35 pm

i know life and people better than you zvonca.
lebelge

Postby zvonca » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:24 pm

lebelge wrote:i know life and people better than you zvonca.

Of course you do. You are 16 year old right? :lol:
zvonca

Postby Mr. Mac » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:14 am

zvonca wrote:Just ignore lebelge he is a kid looking for a little attention. sad

PLS m8 take your advice

no hard feelings :wink:

I intend to live forever - so far so good.

When the only tool you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Image Image
Mr. Mac
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby zvonca » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:38 am

Yea you are right Mac :wink:
zvonca

Postby lebelge » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:38 am

on this forum all fun members have only one same opinion.how its possible?
people of different countries and different life have always same opinions?maybe you re robots or maybe your leader is a gourou :D .yes i think fun clan is a secte :D.

now we call you [FuN] secte :P
lebelge

Postby Connor » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:48 am

Zvonce even if lebelge is wrong, your reply to it makes me fear more for you than for the 16 year old who, at least, has a sense of humour.
i'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt
Connor

Postby Connor » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:49 am

lebelge wrote:

all people look for a litle attention zvonca.

if you not why you join a clan?

see my post above
Connor

Postby zvonca » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:57 am

Connor wrote:Zvonce even if lebelge is wrong, your reply to it makes me fear more for you than for the 16 year old who, at least, has a sense of humour.

It must be language barrier coz i really dont understand his humor :?

Can someone close this thread?
zvonca

Postby lebelge » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:06 pm

great man this connor again :D
i have not 16 year old zvonca but only 14. :P

i think i stop post to your forum cos people say to me cos me your forum keep much active.

But if i see again a advantage or a raciste post i start new great dispute again.why not?
lebelge

Postby Keiser Soze » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:36 pm

lebelge wrote:great man this connor again :D
i have not 16 year old zvonca but only 14. :P

i think i stop post to your forum cos people say to me cos me your forum keep much active.

But if i see again a advantage or a raciste post i start new great dispute again.why not?

Thank you for your posts m8 ;) to keep us running

I know you think you are full of wisdom at this age but i also know when you'll read your posts for abot 15 years from now you'll be laughing at your comments (and think how stupid you were - for your sake i hope it will be the case, and not saying that's the case right now).
Sry ppl i have to bring some stuff way back again but you are the only one who has been scrimming beeing insulted and that it wasn't dealt the right way... i'm sorry if we didn't understood you but on the other hand you're attitude at that moment was just the oposit of what you were saying you are against!

If you have special kind of language among your friends (insulting each other) that's fine by me... you just go on and insult each other the way you want... but you can't talk to the other people that way, especially that don't know you the same way... I hope you're not insulting your family cause it's your family :shock:

On the other hand if we misunderstood you, is it possible that your "friends" with whome you were playing at that moment tought can "insult" you the same way you were insulting the others.. I'm not saying that was the case... it's just a tought that came up :shock:
I'm not from belgium (nor france) myself so I really don't understand what was going back there, but you haven't shown any interest in explaining but just to bring the justice in what ever form it comes, and insulting ppl that were trying to explain politly their stand. Maybe the things would be dealth different way if that wasn't the case :?

Well, maybe i say bla bla in your young, with gray cells stuffed head but m8 have you asked you do you understand what i'm talking about?
If you can express yourself better then me just go ahead ;)
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Jaguar » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:30 pm

I agree with Keiser, lebelge tries to point out his side of things, but does it the wrong way. Quite irritating trying to understand the meaning of his words, especially when he comments on how things are being controlled...I don't see any jokes in his comments.

Maybe we could get a Lebelge to English dictionary, kinda like French to English. Lebelge could make a fortune on the book.
Back to prowlin so keep ur eyes open..or u won't be around to use em.
Jaguar
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Connor » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:23 pm

First thing is that I can't understand ppl putting off their tags ?!?... If you are part of FuN you'll be always the part of it as i'm concerned... and don't see why you shouldn't be a part of discusions at all... your opinion also counts....

The above was copied from another thread.
I agree but live by your standard you are proclaiming.
Lebelge has always been kind of a mascotte for fun alltho he never wore tags. He has got a great sense of humour bordering the absurd.
I don't know what exactly went on on the server and i only comment on what I read in these threads. I do remember however, Lebelge's great ability to scope someone out that is not playing nice and driving them insane with absurd insults/remarks. I play ET:QW now and i wish we had a Lebelge there on those servers to keep things alive.

"all people look for a litle attention zvonca.

if you not why you join a clan?" ---- Lebelge

This should go in a book of quotes.
Being around the age of 30 i can not say the same as Keiser, Lebelge should be seen as some oracle of Delphi, read up on it and you will see more similarities than expected. Inside his insults or bad jokes(so bad they get hilarious) is always something true.
Lebelge, never shut up, I am a fan.

To close; It pains me to see how much energy gets wasted on something as trivial as a disagreement between gamers. Take it on server and go shoot eachother ffs.
Connor

Postby sargent sam » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:55 pm

lebelge wrote:on this forum all fun members have only one same opinion.how its possible?
people of different countries and different life have always same opinions?maybe you re robots or maybe your leader is a gourou :D .yes i think fun clan is a secte :D.

now we call you [FuN] secte :P

May be because its the right opinion, I have allways belived being in FuN meant that you defended other clan members in public either if they are right or wrong.
If a FuN member of whatever status, actions are brought in to question this is a matter for other members in private.

Ijust know im going to regret posting this :)
By FuNsgtSaM at 2007-07-23

sargent sam
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Jaguar » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:54 am

you are right sam. FuN has always stuck up for FuN, but Connor and Maz seem to think that goes out the window on this case, you can criticize or berate...but the latter used to come with a ban too.
Back to prowlin so keep ur eyes open..or u won't be around to use em.
Jaguar
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby MooDSwinG » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:41 am

Am i readin that right, its 7 am im about to go work jsut checkin stuff quickly an sending some things about an i read this...( i will be posting after work) This Guys a Tool.........Anuf said, Miller i dont know u well mate, but the server is awsome, uve got 5 players in somerset here (me and my mates) and we love it, The atmosphere the lot man...Shame really..ill be posting again after work but for now....Dont do it man...Ill read on through the thread later...but man dont..lol

Peace!

Rob

lebelge wrote:fun clan have no much donation cos people no give donations for a server where they take insult and where there is always bad langage without sanctions.When we want warne admins of fun clan,they say we are lier.now stay in what you made.

ps to kaiser sausage.

what you say its only blabla .this advantage you want made for your members is the shame of all servers.
Check out my webpage on myspace......www.myspace.com/djdillema2006 If you like Your Drum & Bass then this is for you...Recently got sighned to darkland recordings so chek it out...:)

Check that link under this for my player stats...mad i didnt know they knew so much....

http://www.gametracker.com/server/82.13 ... MooDSwinG/
MooDSwinG

Next

Return to General Chat