Dont step down Jamie

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Postby mazza » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:58 am

Excuse me jag but when did [FuN] ever promote cheating (or anything that's viewed to be cheating) :!: :!: :!:

At one point an admin was caught using admin commands to give him an advantage, it was dealt with internally :!:

Another occasion a member was banned by punksbusted, he was asked to remove his tags until he cleared his name :!:

Now I would expect that some other [FuN] member would have brought up the point I have made here, however they seem to b fine with the extra nades, but if u wanna ban me feel free. Dictatorship roolz huh :?:

Ban me if u want i really don't care any more, if u can't deal with things internally then they are going to come to public light
mazza

Postby mazza » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:59 am

and err....

I will NEVER support anyone/anything that gives an advantage for one player over another, never have and never will :!:
mazza

Postby [AsC]Frags » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:28 am

OK im locking both of the topics now, I feel everyone has had thier say. I cannot see either of the threads going anywhere constructive, but more likely to cause more trouble, and thats not what the forums are here for.

Lets just agree to disagree on this issue now and move on.

[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Previous

Return to General Chat