My Problem....(i really dont wana do this but i have to)

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

My Problem....(i really dont wana do this but i have to)

Postby MooDSwinG » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:34 am

MooD's Big Dylemma ;( Sorry guys if ur in the situation im in then i cant resist not trying every possibility available to me....so here it is..

Dylemma's Plee

Dylemma's Dylemma.........ok ive had enuff now. ive got to get out of this situation in my personal life.. This is a plee really, If anyone around the somerset area mainly bridgwater can put me up/let me move in a spare room then i'd love you forever for it...Basicly cutting a long story short ive got no-where to live. i have somewhere now but im staying with a mates familly, my mate is sound but im stuck in a v v v bad situation...I want out of my job its too inconsistant but my mates mum (land lady) will not let me quit because she wants my money.serious if i quit shell kick me out(my houseing sitch is not official,trust me ).trouble is all im earning each week is about enuff to cover rent. im not moveing forward its makeing me depressed and my music is starting to suffer...If anyone can help then please do so. my local council wont help i have no money, parents wont help me. All i need is somewhere to stay for a while to get a real full time job and get the ball rolling again....Minus the trapped situation i feel im in now....Had enuff. is there any light? Not that i can see..

Again sorry to post that here, Just Desperate For help..:(

Rob.

A.K.A MooDSwinG

:(:(:(
Check out my webpage on myspace......www.myspace.com/djdillema2006 If you like Your Drum & Bass then this is for you...Recently got sighned to darkland recordings so chek it out...:)

Check that link under this for my player stats...mad i didnt know they knew so much....

http://www.gametracker.com/server/82.13 ... MooDSwinG/
MooDSwinG

Postby Lionheart » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:54 am

Feel for you buddy......i have a bit of space but i'm in Germany..i know not much help.

Its the pits when your in that situation and i was sort of last time with GF problems. I'm sure you'll find summin.......whats the land lady like????? good looking???? maybe a bit on the side for free rent.

You never know may work :)
Lionheart

Postby spliffyed » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:24 pm

Lionheart wrote:whats the land lady like????? good looking???? maybe a bit on the side for free rent.
You never know may work :)

oh yer - shag a granny time :shock:

Sorry I can't be of any help - wrong part of the country and my kids take up every bit of available space. [Besides you wouldn't want to live with an old fart like me :)]

Dunno how it works - but in Scotland you need to be sacked (not gross misconduct - the employer has to let you go) - then u can claim private rent from the council till you find a new (better) job.

Good luck . . .

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' obviously never tried to nail jelly to a tree
spliffyed

Postby freakb » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:24 pm

maybe this may help i think there is of road parking and a bar in the complex :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
freakb

Postby Lionheart » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:48 pm

^^^lol
Lionheart

Postby MooDSwinG » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:26 am

uhu yep thats funny ill give ya that. unfortunately ive put up with my problem too long, all gimicks aside i might have tallent and make tunes and have alot of promise in my music genre but i have nothing an no1 but a few mates and my pc,,sad aint it...yup. thanks mate made me feel good that..

Cya
Check out my webpage on myspace......www.myspace.com/djdillema2006 If you like Your Drum & Bass then this is for you...Recently got sighned to darkland recordings so chek it out...:)

Check that link under this for my player stats...mad i didnt know they knew so much....

http://www.gametracker.com/server/82.13 ... MooDSwinG/
MooDSwinG

Postby Lionheart » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:36 am

Jokes a side m8...if i could help i would, and im sure many of the others would too. Summin will turn up, it always does. Head up buddy down let it get you down.
Lionheart

Postby Dutchman » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:18 pm

Why wouldn't you be able to apply for other jobs while you're still employed, is what I wonder? Not wishing to judge, as I simply know nothing more about your situation than what you've just drawn up for us, but I can understand your land lady's point of view, as well as yours tbh. You sat down with her yet to discuss this, perhaps she can help you in one way or another. Surely if you're such good friends with her son, and they let you stay there, she musn't entirely dislike you? :wink:
Good luck with sorting this out m8y, hope you have a breakthrough very soon

And for what it's worth... Your avatar makes me chuckle everytime I see it :lol:
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Return to General Chat