Good Bye..for now

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Good Bye..for now

Postby leprechaun » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:29 am

Hi, you will not see me playing cod2 anymore in the near future. :(

My new system with Vista doesnt work well with Cod2. I had xp for a while but now im back with Vista.

Im now gonna focus on Cod4, and i hope i will see you there. I also hope that FuN clan will continue to exist in cod4.

see you around mates.

/Love from Lep
The more I learn the more I realize what I dont know
leprechaun

Postby freakb » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:00 pm

i will see u in cod 4 m8 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
freakb

Postby Keiser Soze » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:50 pm

best wishes m8 for now ;)
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby SayeTeT13 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:54 pm

im unhappy... jamie left.. deano left.. keiser barely plays.. our servers dead... now lep....
and im a fun member for 10 days and still didnt get status and pass...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------\
on the seventh day god wasnt really resting... he was playing cod
----------------------------------------------------------------------------/
SayeTeT13

Postby Keiser Soze » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:26 pm

SayeTeT13 wrote:im unhappy... jamie left.. deano left.. keiser barely plays.. our servers dead... now lep....

you will sooner then you think... patience my friend... some things will sort out ;)
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby sargent sam » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:29 am

see you in about two weeks time leprechaun unless the release date is different in Sweden
and nice to see you back from uni saty i hope you pinched a mic from there.
you probably now that keiser has finished his dog thingy and that has eaten into a lot of his gaming time :P
By FuNsgtSaM at 2007-07-23

sargent sam
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Lionheart » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:16 am

SayeTeT13 wrote:im unhappy... jamie left.. deano left.. keiser barely plays.. our servers dead... now lep....

and i missed you sati........hang in there buddy..........all will be well. And hope to bump into you lep somewhere sometime.....hopefully and maybe on a cod4 FuN server...who knows!!!!
Lionheart

Postby SayeTeT13 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:50 am

thx lion & sam.... btw i orderd a mic from a store but they didnt get it now i have to look again for what i wanted...
and keiser i hope ur right cuz damn... thats alot of time... almost a month since first got tags...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------\
on the seventh day god wasnt really resting... he was playing cod
----------------------------------------------------------------------------/
SayeTeT13

Cod4

Postby MooDSwinG » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:00 pm

Same here Guys What a game....actually going to buy the logit copy hahah. Guess ill see You all on cod4 then...XDXD Im going to still use MooDSwinG, Awsome!

Cya there then..Cannooooooot Wait!

Rob
Check out my webpage on myspace......www.myspace.com/djdillema2006 If you like Your Drum & Bass then this is for you...Recently got sighned to darkland recordings so chek it out...:)

Check that link under this for my player stats...mad i didnt know they knew so much....

http://www.gametracker.com/server/82.13 ... MooDSwinG/
MooDSwinG

Postby jcket » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:33 pm

WTF.....i am away for a short time and it sounds like the whole place is shutting down?

I know alot of the main people have öeft, but im sure we (that are left) can still sort this out somehow....

Missed you saty mate.....glad your back, If you dont get a mic soon we will have to beat ya arse......lol

I will definatly be on COD4 servers. hopefully our own, but if not, the worlds isnt that big, when it comes to internet.

So im sure we will catch you LEP in some server somewhere.....
jcket
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby MooDSwinG » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:48 pm

So this is what i wanted to join...Weak...No loss to me got better things to do with ym time than worrying about who's in charge whos going to run it...i just wanted to be a part of a fun group...you all sound like whining women....Jcket is right someone else can Take over....Sounds like alot of you are coming up with BullS^&* excuses...vista doesnt run well with cod2..lol what a lie... an miller what he did...sorry mate but was well (drippy) If i had the mopney from my music i would rent a server an wouldnt have power trips e.t.c and would jsut keep it going...Keep watch because i want too.. Ill be over on cod4 aswell...runs ok on my rig to my supprise...but come on people you all come up with these elaborate bullshit excuses as to why you wont be on fun anymore when really you should just admit that life moves on and you are all off to cod4...coz we all know thats why...and i dont blame you...But i myself like the classic motors in the world so youll find me on Cod2 still a fair bit. I joined just b4 all thisd mess. if i were paro i might think it had something to do with me..lol bad timeing i dont know...whatever..i speak my mind..so far ive stayed outa this but yeh...^^ My thoughts...load of squabbling kids..Someone sort it out...Talk about a bunch of tools turning ur back on fun ina quick-shot. Just shows how solid of a outfit this is...Doesnt llok good does it...Come on guys lets get this s*** on the roll again!!

OI OI OI

Rob
Check out my webpage on myspace......www.myspace.com/djdillema2006 If you like Your Drum & Bass then this is for you...Recently got sighned to darkland recordings so chek it out...:)

Check that link under this for my player stats...mad i didnt know they knew so much....

MooDSwinG

Postby Cpt.Miller » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:35 pm

MooDSwinG wrote:So this is what i wanted to join...Weak...No loss to me got better things to do with ym time than worrying about who's in charge whos going to run it...i just wanted to be a part of a fun group...you all sound like whining women....Jcket is right someone else can Take over....Sounds like alot of you are coming up with BullS^&* excuses...vista doesnt run well with cod2..lol what a lie... an miller what he did...sorry mate but was well (drippy) If i had the mopney from my music i would rent a server an wouldnt have power trips e.t.c and would jsut keep it going...Keep watch because i want too.. Ill be over on cod4 aswell...runs ok on my rig to my supprise...but come on people you all come up with these elaborate bullshit excuses as to why you wont be on fun anymore when really you should just admit that life moves on and you are all off to cod4...coz we all know thats why...and i dont blame you...But i myself like the classic motors in the world so youll find me on Cod2 still a fair bit. I joined just b4 all thisd mess. if i were paro i might think it had something to do with me..lol bad timeing i dont know...whatever..i speak my mind..so far ive stayed outa this but yeh...^^ My thoughts...load of squabbling kids..Someone sort it out...Talk about a bunch of tools turning ur back on fun ina quick-shot. Just shows how solid of a outfit this is...Doesnt llok good does it...Come on guys lets get this s*** on the roll again!!

OI OI OI

Rob

Please explain yourself, as im not getting what your meaning is. Why was what i did drippy (dippy?)

Power trip, WTF like you said IF you had the money. I was the same IF i had the money/time and patientes to put up with $hit from people like you i would have continued, but i didnt so i left, so as some one who could do the above could take over. So dont got putting crap about.

Jamie
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby MooDSwinG » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:47 pm

Cpt.Miller wrote:
MooDSwinG wrote:So this is what i wanted to join...Weak...No loss to me got better things to do with ym time than worrying about who's in charge whos going to run it...i just wanted to be a part of a fun group...you all sound like whining women....Jcket is right someone else can Take over....Sounds like alot of you are coming up with BullS^&* excuses...vista doesnt run well with cod2..lol what a lie... an miller what he did...sorry mate but was well (drippy) If i had the mopney from my music i would rent a server an wouldnt have power trips e.t.c and would jsut keep it going...Keep watch because i want too.. Ill be over on cod4 aswell...runs ok on my rig to my supprise...but come on people you all come up with these elaborate bullshit excuses as to why you wont be on fun anymore when really you should just admit that life moves on and you are all off to cod4...coz we all know thats why...and i dont blame you...But i myself like the classic motors in the world so youll find me on Cod2 still a fair bit. I joined just b4 all thisd mess. if i were paro i might think it had something to do with me..lol bad timeing i dont know...whatever..i speak my mind..so far ive stayed outa this but yeh...^^ My thoughts...load of squabbling kids..Someone sort it out...Talk about a bunch of tools turning ur back on fun ina quick-shot. Just shows how solid of a outfit this is...Doesnt llok good does it...Come on guys lets get this s*** on the roll again!!

OI OI OI

Rob

Please explain yourself, as im not getting what your meaning is. Why was what i did drippy (dippy?)

Jamie

Because nothing was wrong when u were in charge, everyone was ok...More so than now, Everyone seemed to like you we all had your back.. The server had issues ok but out of your control...an you went on about how u were a cancer e.t.c which is mad coz mate u know thats daft as a brush talk....Everyone was saying stop being silly e.t.c..Mate i aint hateing ya just saying u didnt have to do that u coulda kept ur chin up chap.. It was fine how it was..i dont know all the ins an outs yeh maybe but all i saw was is that you needed to find a new server provider....nothing more..server would have been down a while an then back up an on fire again... Nothing i could see that you were doing was wrong. when u came on the server u were a laugh like everyone tries to be on there... on the forum you sounded like a decent fella e.t.c an then all of a suddon bam...full on Downer....I wana Get it all going again...i introduced a few mates of mine from around my local area to the server...another down in taunton this weekend...I build pc's if they can run cod i put it on for people an set up the server list an add funextreme...done it to 3- 4 peoples pc's now... Jack of all trades me..anyways..yeh i do that coz its a decent server not because its s*** or cancerous...now they are all like???? coz its going awol...Smithsampler,manze,nrich999 & mr p aswell as myself.. We just want things the way they were when i introduced them..ok if you wana move on to a newer game...maybe u have outside of (gameing) issues i.e familly values e.t.c then fair doo's but this whole outfit can carry on if we all pull together...cod2 is as you all know the 2nd most played online game and will be despite newer games, quite high up for years to come..based on the rigs people have out there that will play it. So lets keep this thing going and theres no reason why if you give up as a member or step down as admin why u couldnt play here still...Thats why i said it mate....Gawd..sorry bout the length too. Mate. Theres no bad feelings man, dont know why fun cant find a new server to rent an continue where it left off. E.z man..

Rob

MooDSwinG

Postby MooDSwinG » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:01 pm

omg missed this bit.

Power trip, WTF like you said IF you had the money. I was the same IF i had the money/time and patientes to put up with $hit from people like you i would have continued, but i didnt so i left, so as some one who could do the above could take over. So dont got putting crap about.

ok power trips wasnt refering to you. i just know that some clans an forums do have admin like that so i sed it because if i were to run a clan i'd try an avoid making charicters like that admin... People like me, U mean people who dont chat Pretty colours an talk the truth , who arnt affraid to say what we feel/think...mate firstly worlds full of people like that jeesh if u cant handle it dont leave your house man, and secoundly i wouldnt be saying all this if you hadnt originaly started this whole agenda with you im a cancer sympathy vote...ok im probly going to be banned now..fair enough, but im true to myself an alot of people will feel the same, IT DIDNT HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT ! could have just said guys im stepping down an asked for people to step up and help finance the server....what are costs? to run one anyway? i might be able to do somethings with some help?

MooD Out...Maybe for the last time...lol oops

MooDSwinG

Postby Cpt.Miller » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:10 pm

I did ask for people to take over and i also mentioned that they should think about changing server host and i even told members about a good deal that was on at the time. Now what members choose to do after i had left is up to them and nothing what so ever to do with me.

Jamie
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Dutchman » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:13 pm

Don't feel like reading it all, but before you pass judgement on Jamie, you may want to experience what he's been tru before you point a finger at him.

If you know things better, who's stopping you from taking (part if not all) control and guide FuN to happier days?

Easy to judge from the sidelines, it's a whole different story when you're on the field taking all the heat and people expecting you to only do the right things, when after all you're still only human.

Might want to think this over m8 and imo you owe Jamie at least an apology, as it seems to me you're not aware of the situation he's been in....

Just my 2 cents
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby MooDSwinG » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:13 pm

Plain as english man sound...ok so people who read this whats going on? Can anyone step up? Would be awsome....I can do the myspace thing to attract more players e.t.c or anything else, just let me know how i can help.. And miller? You going to play here still? Would be cool to see you come back again mate..

Peace!

Rob

MooDSwinG

Postby Cpt.Miller » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:22 pm

Rob, im sorry i had a go, but i had left [FuN] and whats happening now is not my fault.

From what i have gathered a new S&D server is paid for and on its way, this has been arranged by fraekb (Good luck freak m8)

Last i heard he was waiting on permission to call it [FuN], i would imagine there is a vote going on in private forums about this.

Jamie
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Lionheart » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:35 pm

yep freakb has put a post up about who should start taking charge of [FuN].

he has suggested a name...for which i will vote for once that person does actually agree.

This is the way to go now...looking ahead......ok no server as such yet but i feel looking ahead now is the important part. And imo Jamie i feel or should i say i hope you will
still be around to play..whether its cod2 or cod4.

LH
Lionheart

Postby MooDSwinG » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:29 pm

Lionheart wrote:yep freakb has put a post up about who should start taking charge of [FuN].

he has suggested a name...for which i will vote for once that person does actually agree.

This is the way to go now...looking ahead......ok no server as such yet but i feel looking ahead now is the important part. And imo Jamie i feel or should i say i hope you will
still be around to play..whether its cod2 or cod4.

LH

Wheres the post too dude?

Ill check it out ;)

MooDSwinG

Postby spliffyed » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:24 pm

rofl - don't u guys ever wash your laundry in private :)

A few of the older FuN members have suggested that you take a clean break by giving yourselves a new Clan name (expecially since the remaining FuN members now support CoD over RTCW/ET which was FuNs historical membership. I'm sure everyone who has experienced trying to keep something together appreciates what Jamie has done for keeping FuN going - it's just a shame that 4u didn't work out and that has obviously impacted on player numbers on the servers (past - and 'dead' present).

FuN needs leadership - someone to take control and audit members - hassel them for meagre contributions - establish a new direction . . . and above all be scrupiously ethical in relations to cheators and bad language . . . otherwise u might as well start a new clan when new servers come and give yourself a 'fresh start'.

Good luck with the new servers and I suggest you all get together on #funstuff for a chat about where to go from here...

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' obviously never tried to nail jelly to a tree
spliffyed

Return to General Chat