[FuN] 4 Laundry

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

[FuN] 4 Laundry

Postby [AsC]Frags » Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:35 am

All your Laundry discussion here please, the best laundry tips + methods to educate us men!
Last edited by [AsC]Frags on Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby mazza » Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:36 am

advice:::::::ffs don't let the men near it :shock:
mazza

Postby Geddy » Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:40 am

Just don't put anything red in with anytihng white...I walked around the college campus for a semester with a pink shirt for every day of the week :oops:
The point of the journey is not to arrive.......

Ik hou van kaas :)
Geddy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby SenecaWolf » Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:50 am

Now..onto Folding Fitted Sheets......
Rolling sheets into a ball and trying to shove it into the closet is NOT acceptable!
SenecaWolf
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby zippy » Mon Feb 10, 2003 4:41 am

get a maid :lol:
zippy

Postby Joe Die » Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:16 am

fitted sheet fit nicely in the linen closet rolled in a ball, if you stick them inside a pillow case its even better.
Joe Die

Postby Rheo OSX » Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:34 am

Never, ever learn how to fold a fitted sheet. I subscribe to the 'rolling in a ball and shoving in the back of the cupboard' method, although my wife's not too impressed with this.

Also, leave a tissue in a pocket somewhere when the washing goes into the machine. Hours of fun later trying to pick the bits of tissue off black tops etc.
Oops! Wrong button
Rheo OSX

Postby mazza » Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:55 am

zippy wrote:get a maid :lol:

get a bloody maid indeed.....u git!!!!! where's my maid ffs :evil:
mazza

Postby FSaM » Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:17 pm

I shove all my clothes into a binbag, it keeps it dry
my other half is just as laundrycapped as I am
A.K.A.
OoFSpoon
FSaM

Postby Sam » Mon Feb 10, 2003 4:08 pm

eerr whats laundry???
all my clothes r cleaned by the washing fairy and r all nice and clean when i come home from work must be magic or something :lol:
Sam

Postby Angelicaca » Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:01 pm

Is this the famous fairy that lives in Neverland for all you Peter Pans!!

This fairy is very sexist, she never does us womens clothes or the kids and always leaves the mens underpants and smelly socks for us to do. Time for a revoltion me thinks.
Angelicaca

Postby Scampie » Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:31 pm

Well hell yeah Angelica!!!!!!!!, u r right, girl! :o :o
My opinion is to close all washing fairies, they are the voilators of Privacy!
No way them corrupt fairies wash my sexy lingerie, like my G-string made from squirrels scraped from the road.
Let's all stand tall and go on the streets to protest against that sort of criminal institutions!!!
:o :wink:
Scampie

Postby SenecaWolf » Mon Feb 10, 2003 6:32 pm

Yes Angelica,the fairy is sexist but it has a great sense of humor, when only the mens clothes are clean they are also usually wrinkled, unironed and usually the whites are an odd shade of pink or gray.
SenecaWolf
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby STALKER » Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:00 pm

the perfect solution for laundry is to get married :shock: :shock:
sorry if i offend anybody with this comment but it is true and isn't meant to be sexist........... :D :D :D
STALKER
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby flash » Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:19 pm

i think u lot have lost the plot. i don't understand any of the above posts :?
must lie down for a bit my head hurts just thinking about it
flash

Postby Rheo OSX » Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:30 pm

I confess....it's hard...but.....but.....I took the washing out of the machine this afternoon and hung it up on the line. There...I've said it now. My wife said something about ironing.....now, I've heard of this term before. Anyone here know of this ironing thing? I'm sure it's not good for my health.
Oops! Wrong button
Rheo OSX

Postby Scampie » Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:34 pm

Yep Rheo,

As professor in almost all catagories i want to explain u how everything started: :idea: :)

to iron = was used in the Middle Ages on men who cheated on their wives. One certain Ironius the Third had invented a good method too punish such men: he developped some flat iron plate with a handle on it. All the men who comitted such crimes had the duty to let their private parts stamped by the Iron plate (who was in full heat) with the initials C.B.
('Cheating Bastard').
Now these days some of us get traumatic when we see those irons, so, women, please show some solidarity with us and free us from that work.

from a man whose girlfriend is a fanatic feminist :wink:
Scampie

Postby [FuN]DanDaily » Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:05 am

Washing clothes is easy, here's how:

1. Sort them out into piles (Don’t ask me why, but it sounds good) :D
2. Put some soap in the machine (Don’t ask me how much) :?
3. Fill the machine with clothes (Some packing may be required) :?
4. Turn the dial (Kinda like roulette) :wink:
5. Hide from wife (It may take a while for her to cool down) :(

See, nothing to it!
USMC When it absolutely positively has to be destroyed overnight!
[FuN]DanDaily
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby MadScotsman » Sun Feb 16, 2003 12:43 pm

I would not advise marriage to solve this dilema because the washing fairy turns into a wretched vengefull witch and torments u for eternity but I have heard of a mystical shop in neverland called a laundrette its supposed to be full of nice helpfull fairies but I am yet to find this place. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MadScotsman

Postby Angelicaca » Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:48 pm

LOLOLOL @ Madscotsman

Tis True - i always knew i was something good before i grew my toenails and my hair turned green.
Angelicaca

Postby Rheo OSX » Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:30 pm

Have you ever noticed that the most productive part of the day is the hour before the wife's due home from work?

It's amazing how much can be done in that period. In that time I can unload the washing machine, vaccum the carpet, get dinner ready, decorate a room (it's all in the preparation you know), clean the bathroom etc.

Yet my wife says she takes all day to do this (apart from decorating a room).

Does this prove that men are more efficient than women?
Oops! Wrong button
Rheo OSX

Postby Armistice » Mon Feb 17, 2003 5:56 pm

Rheo - all it proves is that fear of one's wife is the greatest motivator known. I speak from bitter experience :( - you do what you have to do to keep playing and have a quiet life :D
Must dash - need to wash up before the wife gets in

Armistice
Peddling low-grade toilet humour since 1972

Armistice

Postby --DoG » Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:03 pm

This one time at band camp :roll: :? :lol: :shock: :D :) :( :o :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
--DoG

you guys should know how to do laundry

Postby HellRaiserKANE » Mon Mar 03, 2003 10:41 pm

okthats fooked up i have been washing my own clothes since i was like 8 yrs old and i am a Man its easy you guys should be ashamed of yourselves

not a hard chore

seperate whites and colors WHEN USING BLEACH
wash whites and colors togather if u want when NOT USING BLEACH

haa done thats easy-- but watch out for those delecates if your not sure if its a delecate read the tag :D

ohhhhhh and be sure to NEVER leave anything in your pockets

KANE
HellRaiserKANE

Postby mazza » Tue Mar 04, 2003 2:05 am

remind me never to get hellraiser kane to do my laundry :shock: :shock:

i take it u wear pink and grey shirts instead of white ones :shock: :shock: after all thats wot u get if u mix ure colours with ure whites :roll:
mazza

Color and Whites WITHOUT BLEACH

Postby HellRaiserKANE » Tue Mar 04, 2003 5:33 pm

LOL Mazza

i wash my colors and white togather only when NOT using BLEACH

they never bleed yet-- but maybe i just lucky

now if u wash a color with a white and USE bleach the Bleach causes the dye to bleed out of the colors and it stains the whites

KANE
HellRaiserKANE

Postby SenecaWolf » Tue Mar 04, 2003 8:07 pm

Riiigght, accidentally throw 1 red shirt in with the whites and see what happens :shock: Whats worse is that is not even a nicely evenly dyed pink, its kinda blotchy depending on how long the clothes sat on or right next to the red one.
SenecaWolf
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby --DoG » Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:58 pm

OK , I HAVE BEEN READING THIS LINK FOR SOME TIME NOW AND GUYS YOU SHOULD ALL JUST BE QUIET :) hellraiser whats all this add bleach stuff m8, what you do is pick up all the clothes from the kids room , seperate the whites and the colors , put all the colors in the machine , add 2 persil tablets put to programme 4 switch on go back 1 hour later ,remove from the machine and hang to dry, then do the whites see its easy, then you put on the oven at 240 c put in something nice for the wife and kids to eat ,iron all the clothes for the next day , make up all the packed lunches, when the wife gets in from work run her a bath a (massage her feet while it is running) then wash her back !!!! put kids to bed after dinner, kiss wife good night and tuck her in .THEN and only then my fellow male friends is your day done ...it's easy guys honest :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
--DoG

FFS

Postby HellRaiserKANE » Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:19 am

I SAID

when washing colors and whites togather DO NOT USE BLEACH and the colors do not bleed BLEACH MAKES THEM BLEED

if u wash colors and whites with BLEACH the colors bleed-- try it with some old clothes and it doesn't bleed unless UK washers are retarded

but damnit it works at my house

and seneca HAVE u ever done it before without bleach the chemicals in bleach make color dyes bleed- so when u wash a red shirt with a white shirt and use bleach the red dye will bleed out onto the white shirt and be a light shade of pink --- WITHOUT BLEACH it doesn't bleed

i wash all of my clothes at the same time i just do not use bleach unless i i got a bad stain on one of my white then i seperate the colors

FFS ask goth_thug my clothes are still the normal colors
HellRaiserKANE

Postby Armistice » Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:34 am

who'd a thought it - a thread on laundry provoking the fiercest passions :D :shock:
Peddling low-grade toilet humour since 1972

Armistice

Postby LaW » Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:09 am

i never knew people could talk about laundry for so long :?

i never thought it could quite be the stimulating subject too :?
[FuN]LaW
LaW

Postby mazza » Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:30 am

hellraiserkane...let me tell u sumthing i learned from my many years of experience doing laundry(yes i know i am old) :oops: if u didn't put ure colours in with ure whites u would never need to use bleach :D and i know cos i put a red tshirt in with zip's socks and he was walking about with pink socks for weeks :lol: trust me m8....seperate ure colours and u won't need to bleach ure whites again :D

dog u have really shocked me .....was the wife standing over u at the time u wrote this post or what :?: the only thing i am worried about is the puting the oven on at 240 c.....do u like ure food well done :?: guess what the next forum is gonna be about......[fun]4recipes :shock:
mazza

Postby SenecaWolf » Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:39 am

and seneca HAVE u ever done it before without bleach the chemicals in bleach make color dyes bleed- so when u wash a red shirt with a white shirt and use bleach the red dye will bleed out onto the white shirt and be a light shade of pink --- WITHOUT BLEACH it doesn't bleed

As matter of fact, I can't use bleach, me and my daughter will break out horribly from Clorox. I can barely stand the smell of it in cleaning products. And yes, I had one of my kids new red shirts get into the whites one time, with NO bleach and it turned the whole load pinkish, except for the socks and stuf that were right next to it, those were VERY pink. I think I may stil have some of those socks around as a matter of fact :shock: Some reds bleed, some do not, I was unfortunate enough to have one get in that did.

Ah, the great tragedies of laundry.... :lol:
SenecaWolf
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Rheo OSX » Thu Mar 06, 2003 8:51 am

We've just had a tragedy....our washing machine died after 10 years of hard service.

We went out and brought a new Zanussi Hokey Kokey 2000 washing machine. The controls are more complicated than for playing Wolfie! Umpteen combinations just for doing the washing. It took 20 minutes just to work out how to turn the bloody thing on! And when it spins it's like an aircraft taking off.

Now when I were a lad, my mother used a mangle to get the water out of clothes!
Oops! Wrong button
Rheo OSX

Postby SenecaWolf » Thu Mar 06, 2003 9:50 am

My deepest condolences on the loss of your faithful washing machine. Although not a replacement for such a loyal appliance, I hope your Zanussi Hokey Kokey 2000 will give you years of service removing stains, keeping whites white and never eating socks :) :P :? 8) :lol: :wink:
SenecaWolf
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Next

Return to General Chat