Fair play Jcket

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Fair play Jcket

Postby Cpt.Miller » Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:32 am

I did say this in game to him, but i think he might of missed it.
I would like to thank Jcket for his work getting players on the CoD4 (Players?) server.

He could off just played on other servers, that had players, but he decided to go on Players empty server and try to get others to join, wich im glad to say, worked. I think at one point yesterday there were 30 players on.

I know Claire has tryed to do the same thing with Mayhem (when i let her on the pc) but i think other Funners need to show their comitment to the servers and try and get players to join by doing the same, its no good waiting for players and then joining as this wont happen, you need to have players on to draw other players in, this is not going to happen if FuNners are off on more busy servers, while YOUR servers are left empty

Good work Jcket :D

Jamie
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Keiser Soze » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:32 am

Hear.. hear!
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Lionheart » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:49 pm

Good point, myself and jcket twice this weekend went on just playing against each other........and wham suddenly theres like 12 of us.

I know i look at our server first always........tbh dont wanna play else where either. Yep pat on the back for Jcket...he spoke to me about it on friday...and he was right.
Lionheart

Postby jcket » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:47 pm

well thank you very much....you have just made my day....Co's it was a bad one!!!!

But it is true....If our server is emtpy nobody will join....FACT....And tbh....when it is empty that is more of a reason to sit on it.....

And Claire was on mayhem "I think yesterday" alone...when i jumped on and said exactly that "lets see if we can fill this place up" and before we knew it.....It had about 12 players in the mix. granted a few were other [FuN] members.....but its was good to see the server active again.....we just need to keep this up.....

But thanks again for the reckognition.....just trying to do my bit!!! :D
jcket
Expert Member
Expert Member

Return to General Chat