COD-HQ Top 100

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

COD-HQ Top 100

Postby LimboUK » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Hiya,

My name is Andrew i am the webmaster of a NEW COD Top 100 website, you may have heard from me before about this website but due to my studies the launch has been delayed.

As a COD clan i am sure you are aware there are many top 100 sites out there, At COD-HQ we pride ourselfs on providing what YOU as a clan want to see on our site.

www.cod-hq.co.uk has been developed with the help of COD Clan SVR (SnipersVenomReloaded). Without the friendly members of this clan COD-HQ would not have been developed.

Since COD-HQ is New online we are looking to Recruit as many clans into our rankings as possible, in the hope to offically launch on the 1st of April 2008.
It is 100% FREE to register your clan, You will NOT recieve boring newsletter, or spam emails.
Once your account is set up all you have to do is sit back and watch the traffic to your clan increase.

At the end of each month the top ranking clan will recieve one months advertisment for FREE on BOTH Advertisment Packages.
The second and third ranking clans will recieve one months FREE advertisment on the Small Advertisment Package.

We do NOT offer special accounts to give clans extra votes, we will NOT alter anyones votes for cash.
Every account is EQUAL, Want to try and increase your traffic more then the rest vote or buy advertisment.

What We Offer:

A User CP that allows for complete control over your account
Update Account Title
Update Account Banner
Update Account URL
Set Account Reviews and Ratings Status. (Reviews & Rating Active/Deactivate reviews/Deactivate Reviews & Ratings/Deactivate Ratings).
Report Abusive Reviews from within Account Control Panel
Add Your Server Addresses/IP's
Server IP's Can Be Linked To Gametracker Website Accounts If Active.
Choose Server Category
Edit/Delete Server Info
Private Message Admin Team From User CP
Receive PM From Admin Team In User CP
Link Button For Website (Can be customized to own)
Request Graphic Design for Banners/Buttons/Posters
Clan Leader Xfire Contact Info On Account. Displayed In Rankings If In Top 5 Ranks.
Xfire Is Customisable As Seen On Xfire Website.

And More Currently Under Development...

Come take a look for five minutes see what you think, and if its not for you clan please let us know why and we will dedicate our time to fit your needs.

As a welcome to COD-HQ we are giving away free advertisment for one month from the start of June 2008 to the First 15 Clans to join before April 1st.
Your clan MUST be active and recieving votes in order to recieve the FREE advertisment.

All Advertisment Packages are currently under offer till the end of April 2008.

Our Packages are currently:

Small Advertisement.

Image Advertisement 213x 70px Max (Height of Advertisement Can Alter, This May Affect The Cost If Increased In Size).
Direct Link To Website Through Advertisement.
Stats For Advertisement, Number Of Page Impressions, Number Of Clicks On Advert.
£5 Per Month.
£45 Per Year (Save £15, Was £60)

Large Advertisement

Image Advertisement 213x 500px Max (If You Want A Smaller Advert Please Apply For A Small Advert Placement).
Direct Link To Website Through Advertisement.
Stats For Advertisement, Number Of Page Impressions, Number Of Clicks On Advert.
Price: £30 Per Month.
Special Offer Price: £40 For 2Months (Save £20).
£240 Per Year (Save £120, Was £360)

Visit COD-HQ At: www.cod-hq.co.uk
Contact Webmaster At: webmaster@limbo-designs.co.uk (Also available on msn)
LimboUK
New User
New User

Postby Lionheart » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:36 pm

We get shown here... http://www.topgamesites.net/callofduty

and cost nothing i beleive.
Lionheart

Postby Keiser Soze » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:02 pm

I believe this is also free but if you want to advertise as banner on sides you need to pay.
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby spliffyed » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Save your resources - if your in the top few servers offer them an exchange banner where you advertise them and they you - this is just people cashing in on the gaming community IMO - if you have a good server people will talk about it on IRC/Xfire/MSN - you shouldn't have to pay for advertising!

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' obviously never tried to nail jelly to a tree
spliffyed

Return to General Chat