Forums

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Forums

Postby Cpt.Miller » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:52 pm

Whats happened to the forums, they look a total mess there are even B2C main threads that contain old [FuN] topics, I normaly just click new post and browse that way but as i was about to make a new post i had to browse the whole forums to find where to make my post and noticed this mayhem lol

This needs to be corrected as if and when we start getting players to visit here they will find it very confusing.
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Dutchman » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:17 pm

Don't quite understand myself tbh, they started appearing out of nowhere over the past months. I'm guessing it's meant as some sort of server list but imo it's not the way to go, it makes the forums even bigger than they ought to be.
Time for a clean-up I guess, perhaps have a forum-admins meet-up and discuss how we can trim the forums to a reasonable size while still maintaining all the posts in a clear, well defined sub-area of the forums.

Perhaps may not be a bad idea to try and integrate the forums into a main website. Wouldn't need to be flashy, but least you can then have a seperate area for all the server info, member info and things like that and let the forums be for what they're meant for... discussions, general chit chat, funny things to share and of course the famous and mostly beloved novels by me and keiser :wink:
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby NeeAngelicaca » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:28 pm

I'm just like that, I appeared out of nowhere after some time. Hello all, Dutchie, frags and a few old names. :lol:
NeeAngelicaca
New User
New User

Postby Dutchman » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:41 pm

Woah, blast from the past :)

Hiya Angel, how've you been?
[FuN]Dutchman
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby SenecaWolf » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:47 am

Holy Crap its Angelicaca!!!

hiya hun! :D :D :D
SenecaWolf
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Dutchman » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:49 pm

Right, as there seems to be no clear (or any) response to Jamie's fair question, I'm going to take matters into own hands here.

Over the coming time I will be selecting bits n pieces of the forums that will be nominated for deletion or archiving. As I do not wish to actually remove topics, every single post will be archived. Deletion will therefore only apply to subforums.
I'll need your help too. If you feel some part doesn't fit in anymore, then nominate it for deletion/archiving and I will look into it.

I shall start a new topic on this very soon and hopefully together we can trim these forums down to a respectable size.

Your Deputy Forums Admin,

Dutchman
[FuN]Dutchman
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby NeeAngelicaca » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:05 am

I know i posting in wrong post thingy. I'll make a new thread or find an old one!!
NeeAngelicaca
New User
New User

Return to General Chat