About alleged the most secure web browser FireFox

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

About alleged the most secure web browser FireFox

Postby Keiser Soze » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:20 pm

Unfortunately days are coming when IE browser gets his real competitor, FireFox.

I haven't used FF for a log time although people were saying that FireFox is great and secure... Secure? What the hell are you talking about? was my response then explaining that if nobody is talking about security threats of FF it doesn't mean there are some.
Problem of IE was on the other hand it was good but everyone was talking about security threats that MS was fixing really fast.
Well time has changed more and more ppl are using other browsers, me included, i like FF and his plugins but choose carefully what to install (have just few of plug-ins that I use regularly, others I don't) .

A new trojan was found affecting all FF user (well at least those that were not very careful about what pages they visit or what install),

here you can read about it:

http://www.bitdefender.co.uk/NW900-uk-- ... words.html
or in more details here
http://www.infoworld.com/article/08/12/ ... are_1.html

P.S. Oh yeah it will steal your personal information like credit card number, different account data among some very popular PayPal and others. :shock:
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Return to General Chat