Memories + Future

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Memories + Future

Postby =[mG]=GhostZero » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:31 pm

~Heya,

So after years and years of not having any activity here on the forums and limited activity in the RTCW server, I find myself back on the forums. I was bored at work and decided to try and reset my password and regain access to the forums, sure enough I was successful. I'm sure a lot has changed with you guys and gals as it has with me.

First and foremost an obvious change, I'm older. Back when I started playing Wolf I was about 17 years old, now I'm 24 haha. Out of college, got a great job, and my life in general has greatly improved. I use to play on average 4-18 hours of RTCW a day using an unreliable connection and a problematic Dell computer. I was a member and the head recruiter of =[mG]=, the Metal Gear Clan for both RTCW and ET. I went by =[mG]=GhostZero and =[mG]=TheMentor. I still stay in contact with a few of the =[mG]= clan as well as TSG [The Security Guys]. I've neglected staying in contact with you all however, such as Frags, Stom, Flash, Geddy and others that at one time I was at least familiar with- for that I apologize. Gamers come and go, lives change and computers go on the fritz though I'm sure you all knew this.

Anywho, other than a 'hello' I suppose the new Wolfenstein coming out this year is what has reignited my interest in the franchise and I've been looking to touch base with old friends of RTCW. Mostly I've been playing CoD4/WaW on PC and a lot of others on Xbox360, but if the game is as good as it looks, you can definitely count me in for playing often! In closing, I hope all of you are well- take care, and I'll see around the forums and elsewhere!

~GhostZero/SkriptAsylum
=[mG]=GhostZero

Postby SenecaWolf » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 pm

Good to see ya. I also cant wait for the release of Wolfenstein this year. It looks amazing.
SenecaWolf
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby [AsC]Frags » Thu May 14, 2009 1:13 am

Always nice to see oldies popping in from time to time... i not popped in for a long time (and i run the site) D'Oh

New place of work and longer hours put pay to it :/
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby Geddy » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:53 am

Who dat?
The point of the journey is not to arrive.......

Ik hou van kaas :)
Geddy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby STALKER » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Who's who ?? :?
STALKER
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Geddy » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:06 pm

F**king Brilliant!!!!
What is up my brother from another mother???
Still break dancing and avoiding kids?
I haven't played for months up until yesturday and after I type this, I'm gonna go back in and make an ass of myself. Can't believe how fast that game really is..
How is the misses?? Damn, it is always good to see you Stalker.. You happen to be on Facebook by any chance? Neil2112@gmail.com is my email.. Get back in touch with me and I'll touch you!! :wink:

Geddy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Geddy » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:10 pm

We keep this up, I'll once again lead in post count, 7 years later.. lol

Geddy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby STALKER » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:10 pm

All i well my large american bro :D just glad to hear from ya ......... for my sins im on facebook but dont use it as i cannot stand it lol my wife uses mine to catch up with a couple of friends period.Oh get back in game dude i missed ya lots and for the one liners....well i never laugh so much hehehe.
STALKER
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Geddy » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:12 pm

Well, add me as a friend anyway, and you can see how f'ing big Collin got.. Unless you would rather your wife add me as a friend, and then she can get baby fever..
Yeah, that would be better, do that... :lol:
Michael Barry
Suffolk County, NY

Geddy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby STALKER » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:15 pm

Nooooo dont mention the B word lol im still in hiding 8) will add you m8 and if he's anything like his dad i can imagine :P
STALKER
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Return to General Chat