Hai

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Hai

Postby thecrock » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:29 pm

Was at work and thought of you guys figured I would stop by and say hi. It's been a long time but just want to say hi to everyone. Miss you guys and wondering what everyone is up to and playing.

Not sure who is all around from the [FuN] gang. Maz, Seneca, Frags, Geddy, Stomith, Jaysi, Dutchy, Junkster, and wow so many more. Goldrush and ET was a blast with u all.

<3 to you all

ex [FuN]crock
thecrock

Postby Dutchman » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:59 pm

crockeh!

Woah, long time no see. How are you?

I just got back from a week long's skiing holiday in Avoriaz, France. Was a real blast, first time I've ever been skiing properly. Had taken a few lessons back home, but it's nothing like the real deal in the real snow. We had brilliant weather all week and I've thoroughly enjoyed myself. Wasn't until yesterday that I discovered 'snowcross' and I managed to register my first proper crash just then :P Tried to do a little jump, but had too much speed going into it, couldn't control myself in the air and *boomm* there I was lying in the snow, face-down (snow hurts!) and needing a minute or so to get up again :P

Everyone still left on these forums mainly plays one of the games from the Call of Duty series, so if you want to try n whoop my ass (you wish) you're gonna have to pop onto the [FuN] 4 Mayhem CoD2 server :)

PS
Seeing as you're from Pennsylvania, are you cheering on the Steelers tonight? If you're into NFL that is (or are you an Eagles fan? :P) I'll be watching it down the pub, but be cheering on the Cardinals (Kurt Warner used to play for the Amsterdam Admirals in the now-defunct NFL Europe back in '98 fyi :P) although I'm mainly hoping for a kickass game with lots of highlights :)
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby sargent sam » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:58 pm

i must admit i cant remember you :(

but i can remember your avitar always made me smile
By FuNsgtSaM at 2007-07-23

sargent sam
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby thecrock » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:36 pm

Things are going good Dutchy. I'll play Call of Duty world at war a bit on the xbox 360 but thats about it. I got hooked on world of warcraft so that killed all my other time playing computer games.

Ya im a sports freak and follow everything. Love the NFL of course but I hate the eagles and steelers im a colts fan.

I think i barely remember ya Sam i think i left right around when u joined. Maybe a couple of call of duty matches I have played with ya thats about it. Mayhem server i think i played on that back then wow cant believe they are still up.
thecrock

Postby SenecaWolf » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:04 pm

OMG CROOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!! <3
How you been?? Not seen ya in forever, I still play ET when I get a chance, seems like all I do is work all the time lately. lol
SenecaWolf
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Return to General Chat