quiting [FuN]Spankehh

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

quiting [FuN]Spankehh

Postby Spankzor » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:09 am

so here's the deal . i dont feel like beeing part of FuN anymore (this is my new account cause couldnt remember the old one : Spankehh) wouldev stayed in it but [FuN]dutchman was so kind to act like a real ***! FuN has lost the careness and friendliness of the players in it ! so this is it i quit [FuN] , u can delete my profiles and stuff .. was [FuN] but not anymore , so dutchman this is for you : ur a selfcentered **** who doesnt have respect for others! I can say that i know some fun players that really where good guys and awesome and in the game! miss those guys! so bye and i know i wont be missed! byeeeeeeee ....

[FuN] is going down if it continues to have admins like i mentioned before! sad sad sad pandas!

ADMIN NOTE: message was censored because of certain words
Spankzor
New User
New User

Re: quiting [FuN]Spankehh

Postby Keiser Soze » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Spankzor wrote:so here's the deal . i dont feel like beeing part of FuN anymore (this is my new account cause couldnt remember the old one : Spankehh) wouldev stayed in it but [FuN]dutchman was so kind to act like a real **** ! FuN has lost the careness and friendliness of the players in it ! so this is it i quit [FuN] , u can delete my profiles and stuff .. was [FuN] but not anymore , so dutchman this is for you : ur a selfcentered **** who doesnt have respect for others! I can say that i know some fun players that really where good guys and awesome and in the game! miss those guys! so bye and i know i wont be missed! byeeeeeeee ....

[FuN] is going down if it continues to have admins like i mentioned before! sad sad sad pandas!

Well I'm sorry m8 to hear your reasons for leaving FuN.

I'm not that much around the servers lately I really try, but RL stuff comes first.
I can not agree with you about our friendliness toward players and think many of them can tell you that also.
I wasn't around much last night to be a judge, but have to say some stuff and stick to Duchy. I don't know if you are aware of stuff going on around our clan and the things that he has done for our clan in behind although didn't wear tags.
But I don't want to say that he sometimes might sound to someone who doesn't know him like a self centered ***, but I don't really think he meant it the way you understood.

The best way is to ignore that *** as i do most of the time he's spilling some stupid stuff of his mind :twisted:
but sometimes he can also bring some other qualities of himself.

Well anyway D. you don't have a good sense of humor :roll:
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Dutchman » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:51 pm

I meant every single word I said last night, period.
No sarcasm involved, no jokes involved, period.
I am glad you're gone, your behavior on the server and now in this post clearly proves me right in thinking you do not belong in FuN

Do not, however, tell only 10% of the story, spanky, and do not lie.

Here's what happened. You connected to the server and at some point decided to stick your [FuN] tags on, to which I then asked the very fair question "if you consider yourself a FuN member, why don't I ever see you on the forums" (it is a membership requirent actually, always has been), you said that FuN isn't active so why should you. Well, FuN is as active as the members make it, and you haven't done much to change anything about it, have you. Furthermore you claimed you were quitting FuN "tomorrow" (that is, today) and was only sticking on the tags because it was the last time and also to annoy me and you liked doing that. In response to that, I kicked you off the server, because I did not feel I deserved that kind of treatment from a then-member and maybe because I liked doing it. You then came back and used quite profane language to describe how you felt about me and FuN, unfortunately you left before I had the chance to respond.
So there you have it, you did not leave FuN because of what happened last night, you said you were going to already before anything serious happened. So do not claim otherwise...

And that's a fact, I'm sure someone could cough up the server logs if need be.
Not that I feel I have to explain myself, I just want to make sure everyone knows what happened and don't get a wrong idea.

Right, as that's out of the way, let me put a point across, which is not only aimed at you, but actually at every FuN member. Only very few of us make an attempt to strengthen the FuN community, as imo is part of membership, and I find that a big shame. That is why I have a go at every member of who I think they could do more for FuN, and I know the before mentioned group of members support me in this. Is that being self-centered? Not at all, quite the opposite, I think in the best interest of FuN, not myself. You wouldn't begin to understand how much I and other members have done in the past, and still do, to make FuN what it is today. I'm also sure that I enjoy the respect of several members, and they know that is mutual.

I'm all open for discussion, albeit it a more mature way than this post of Spankzor. If you don't agree with something I do or say, let me know and we can talk about it to prevent any harm from being done. Having said that, I stick by some principles, both personal as FuN's, so if that clashes, you may notice that I be very serious and you need to be careful about what you say.

I'll stick to this for now, I could type a whole lot more and maybe I will, but at a later time. I guess Spankzor won't be back to read this topic, I personally don't care, but hope that other FuN members may, if they feel this post was also aimed at them, change the way they think about their FuN membership and draw one or several conclusions from it.
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Keiser Soze » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:05 pm

Ok I see what happened..

to be clear to all reading my post before.... some stuff i said was joke as I thought some misunderstanding did happen.

Thank you for clearing that up Dutchy, and tnx for your side of the story m8.
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Mr. Mac » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:31 pm

Spanky on top of the page there is member list, u can search ur nickname there. If u visit forums more u would know.....

with ur current nick & last one (spankyyy) u made 6 post total & all of them made at start.

Tbh we had fun at start & then u disappear & after all the post about populating servers, or building up member vise u didn't bother to help.
So that says all about you contributing [FuN] community.

Dutchy was away for a while but still in contact, always on forums & dropped in the game from time to time & now hes is back (btw he was honorary [FuN] member)

We are still "careness and friendliness" if u spent more time on forums & servers or ventrilo u would know that ;)

so to keep it in FuN manners good luck Spanky, have fun.. bye

I intend to live forever - so far so good.

When the only tool you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Image Image
Mr. Mac
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Mrs.J.H.Miller » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:13 am

I was there on that night and can say every thing that dutchy said was true.

I totaly agree with what you have said in your post dutchy,especially this part (FuN is as active as the members make it).

I can count on one hand the amount of members that are busting a gut to get things going again, if a few other so called [FuN] members could lend a hand,play on our server's or may be give over some ideas on how to improve our home,im sure we could get them up and running again :D

Dont forget,there is always vent if you dont fancy gaming,just chatting to us FRIENDLY PEOPLE can be great [FuN] 8)
Mrs.J.H.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Cpt.Miller » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:37 pm

I was not on there nor have i looked at the logs, but what i can gather from reading this is the power has gone to dutchys head ;)

TBH its about time some one kick [FuN] up the arse and try to improve members behaviour, if people want to wear the tags then they should put in the effort to post on forums, chat in vent and populate [FuN] servers. Its getting to the stage that funding an emtpy server is a no go, [FuN] would be better off paying for a vent server and playing on more popular servers either cod2-5 or other games.

Cant think of any thing else to put here so you might aswell stop reading this bit, i said stop reading you fool there is nothing of intrest in the paragraph. FFS stop reading. Your being silly now STOP READING.
Miller
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby freakb » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:58 am

i was not there but i can safely say cos i was not there i no nothing :shock: but i no that duchy is a good guy and im shock t that he has had this thread started on him im sorry that u don't like fun but iv never had a prob with duchy and all the other fun members they are all good guys and girls boss!.and i very much dowt that duchy will delete your profile as we all have the right to defend what we say or do!i don't no u personally as i must have left fun b4 you got your tags.it dusnt matter whether there is fun servers online this is a forum with many different topic's which are non gaming... never mind duchy the peeps who no u and respect your actions no that you acted for the good of fun :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
freakb

Postby sargent sam » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:58 pm

I have waited some time to see who posted concering this matter and can see the same names again .
If a Admin makes a decision to use his Authority on the server then ALL FuN members backs their Decision .
If this decision concerns another FuN member then this will be deallt with within the private Forums.
As for spankys reasons for leaving FuN are down to a one off action by an Admin is abit lame and contributes to the very reason he has left.
little is known about the hard work Admins and others putting time,effort and money into FuN and is dissapointing to see Other members not supporting or doing their bit but just critising :evil:
By FuNsgtSaM at 2007-07-23

sargent sam
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Return to General Chat