Baz Parkes & All Blacked Up

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Baz Parkes & All Blacked Up

Postby MikeGittins » Sun May 23, 2010 12:33 am

Here is a ‘tribute’ to a living legend that is Mr Barry ‘Baz’ Parkes – English Teacher, Musician and much more......

Mr Barry ‘Baz’ Parkes is a greedy and abusive lout who happens to be the front man of a Ceilidh band – ‘All Blacked Up’. He has been an English teacher at various institutions, but there is one major issue about him - he does not actually teach people. He rather enjoys being as cynical as possible about his subject and he creates a very dull and negative tone to his pupils. He enjoys being sarcastic to pupils and enjoys being so highly critical, in order to make fun and belittle those who are so unfortunate in their lives. Baz Parkes is a racist bastard and he has an overwhelming jealousy over those who are very successful and those who are high achievers and trying to excel in their lives to a higher standard – higher than him. He has always enjoyed looking for weaknesses in people so he can abuse and exploit them.

He is clearly not fit to teach and his attitude to teaching is pathetic. As a former student, he never provided the support that was necessary and he always enjoyed scrutinizing people and looking down upon them, as if he were God. Baz Parkes is a lunatic, like a mad dog, who has mental issues and he enjoys taking out his own personal frustrations onto the pupils that he ‘claims’ to teach. He was a teacher at a Midlands school. This school was a below-average secondary school. It is here that I gradually saw just what kind of beast this man could be. A teacher is supposed to help pupils and positively educate them in a subject. But Baz Parkes was an abusive and cynical member of staff who did not teach or know how to give effective support. He is obviously a man with little regard and respect for people. However, there is one person who he really cares about – himself. Also he cares about his enormous appetite for food. He has stolen food from the school canteen and from random cookery classes for pupils. He once came to a private barbecue for a group of pupils and their teacher. He took a leg of barbecued chicken and ravished it in seconds. What a bad example of a so called teacher!

Now he parades as a musician and a caller of a Ceilidh band. He seems larger than life in his grotesquely fat figure and his grim intimidating persona. He may have marginally more talent in music than teaching English. However, ‘All Blacked Up’, are known to be a rude and unfriendly group of musicians who enjoy taking money and giving little back to their so-called fans. There is even an account of this on the internet, as follows....

“... There are many worthy bands out there that deserve respect and praise. But my experience with a particular band, was a nightmare. This band is called 'All Blacked Up' and they are a Ceilidh Band based in Shropshire. I hired this band for some entertainment at my venue. But, I was shocked at their appalling attitude. Their main band member, 'Barry Parkes', was racially abusive to some of my punters and he was dis-respectful to some of my staff.

This is the worst band that I have hired at my venue. I thought they had a decent reputation....but they were just a complete sham. They did not even perform the set number of pieces that they agreed and that I paid them for. Barry Parkes is a disgrace to Ceilidh music and a racist. He offended some of my punters and I am considering to take some possible action against the man and even the band.

I never knew that hiring a band could be such a hassle. I hope no one else has to go through this stress...”

Perhaps this man is simply the result of a very common up-bringing with parents who were scavenging off society. After my agonising experience with this man, I decided not to become a teacher myself. I very much wanted to become a teacher but I feel that I would just see other teachers like Baz Parkes who practice cynicism, scrutiny and selfish vested-interests. The only word of advice that I got was.....’Keep It Simple’ – referring to my essay writing skills. Oh, this man is so jealous that he cannot let a talented student express fine English. Criticism is all this man was ever really capable of, and not showing how to be better and help a student to really progress. He likes to suppress the basic idea of gaining success and improving oneself.

I sincerely hope that Baz Parkes will see the errors of his ways and seek forgiveness.....

So, please raise your glasses for.....Mr Barry ‘Big Baz’ Parkes.....I wish you all the best in your quest to become a normal caring creature...!!
MikeGittins
New User
New User

Postby Keiser Soze » Wed May 26, 2010 9:48 am

Now that's a bible speach lol
He beat me in my posts.... :shock:
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Mr. Mac » Wed May 26, 2010 2:57 pm

no one can beat u kaiser.... :P :lol:

I intend to live forever - so far so good.

When the only tool you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Image Image
Mr. Mac
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Mrs.J.H.Miller » Sat May 29, 2010 5:13 pm

:lol:
Sticks & Stone may break my bones
but whips and chains EXCITE ME
Mrs.J.H.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Mr. Mac » Sat May 29, 2010 7:12 pm

who edited my post i didnt write git part :?

I intend to live forever - so far so good.

When the only tool you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Image Image
Mr. Mac
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Keiser Soze » Sun May 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Mr. Mac wrote:who edited my post i didnt write git part :?

Ups that might be me, clicking to wrong link soz :P
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
- Humphrey Bogart -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Keiser Soze » Sun May 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Mr. Mac wrote:no one can beat u kaiser.... :P :lol:

you git :P
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
- Vladimir Lenin -
- Humphrey Bogart -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Mrs.J.H.Miller » Mon May 31, 2010 9:49 am

:lol:
Sticks & Stone may break my bones
but whips and chains EXCITE ME
Mrs.J.H.Miller