The Classic IQ Test

Post useful, amusing, yours and just plain mad websites, pictures and avatars here!

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, Senior Moderators, Ascendance Officers

The Classic IQ Test

Postby Roan » Mon May 10, 2004 6:46 pm

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq

Kinda wizzed though it, but sure you brain boxes can do a lot better :P

Your IQ score is 126

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
Roan

Postby Dutchman » Mon May 10, 2004 7:28 pm

Your IQ score is 120

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Problem with this IQ Test for me is that it's in english, and since english isn't my native language I have difficulties with the language questions, such as: Even the most ___________ rose has thorns.
Not that I'm saying my IQ score would be higher if I'd done it in dutch tho, just said that it's the language questions that break me up in a non-dutch version..

Did really like doing the test though, I'm gonna try n find a dutch one and see if my score there's different from this one
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby THEONE » Mon May 10, 2004 9:51 pm

Your IQ score is 129

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace.

Same prob as Dutcheh........not my native language......... :roll: :P :shock:

Had some probs with some words like "zoodles"..........wot the heck is that? :?: :?:
THEONE

Postby Roan » Mon May 10, 2004 10:04 pm

A "zoodles" is a type of rod used while deep sea fishing. Nah! joking. It dont mean anything :P Its just a puzzle…

Well done guys. English is my mother tongue & I didnt understand a lot of the questions.

Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot :)
Roan

Postby [FuN]DanDaily » Mon May 10, 2004 11:07 pm

How the hell did I get a negitive score?????
USMC When it absolutely positively has to be destroyed overnight!
[FuN]DanDaily
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Geddy » Mon May 10, 2004 11:23 pm

I should legally be in a room with nothing but padding and lots of jello.
The point of the journey is not to arrive.......

Ik hou van kaas :)
Geddy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Geddy » Mon May 10, 2004 11:27 pm

Actually, for what it's worth, which looks like nothing considering that they want you to buy something, which would raise my score by 10 points.. :?

Your IQ score is 124

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
The point of the journey is not to arrive.......

Ik hou van kaas :)
Geddy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby flash » Tue May 11, 2004 12:08 am

127 but i'm sure i've seen this somewere before.
flash

Postby mazza » Tue May 11, 2004 1:47 am

done this one a while ago and they tell me i'm a processor :? still can't get the buggers to stop emailing me now tho :? straight into junk mail box :D
mazza

Postby SenecaWolf » Tue May 11, 2004 4:33 am

Your IQ score is 129
Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates.

Hmmm, basically says I'm a walking encyclopedia of useless knowledge....so that explains why noone likes to play trivia with me ;)
SenecaWolf
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby BrainBuG » Tue May 11, 2004 7:17 am

118, stupid questions bluh if noodles were doodles and froudles were bloodels then woudles would definetly be toudels...... omg.. had to guess that one.
BrainBuG
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby *Element* » Tue May 11, 2004 4:21 pm

THEONE wrote:had some probs with some words like "zoodles"..........wot the heck is that? :?: :?:

for the record... zoodles over here is canned spaghetti in the shape of zoo animals. I like to call this stuff brain food :lol: :twisted:
ImageImage
*Element*
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Jobba » Tue May 11, 2004 5:16 pm

122 :D
had a bit same problems with stuff as: True knowledge exists in knowing that you know ___________. :shock:
[FuN]Jobba
Jobba

Postby THEONE » Tue May 11, 2004 5:24 pm

Jobba wrote:122 :D
had a bit same problems with stuff as: True knowledge exists in knowing that you know ___________. :shock:

NOTHING

Thanks Ele...........I would have never find in a dictionary I fink!!!!
THEONE

Postby caz » Tue May 11, 2004 8:28 pm

Your IQ score is 133

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I actually did a Mensa test last year and scored 144 in it. Looks like all the Red Bull and ciggies are having a negative effect. Nothing at all to do with spending most of my spare time on here either :roll:
caz

Postby War_Smith » Wed May 12, 2004 12:35 am

This is the same test I took for my dyslexia 3 years ago?
"Everbody loves magical Trevor cu'z the tricks that he does are ever so cleaver!"
War_Smith

Return to Wonderous Websites, Member Pictures & Avatars