Deadliest Catch

Post useful, amusing, yours and just plain mad websites, pictures and avatars here!

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, Senior Moderators, Ascendance Officers

Deadliest Catch

Postby d_waddon » Tue May 08, 2007 4:14 pm

I thought you people may be as excited as me for the new season of Deadliest Catch, starting soon on Discovery. To be honest, I never had an interest in fishing. But I think that I am now converted. This show has all of the adrenaline and excitement of the fist skydive I ever did. Imagine, man pitting himself against the sea and the elements, 12m high waves, constant injuries, this is everything that the Pirates of the Caribbean lacks. Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vLPQUAZIdk. It does not disappoint !!!!!
d_waddon
New User
New User

Re: Deadliest Catch

Postby Coke » Tue May 08, 2007 9:54 pm

d_waddon wrote:I thought you people may be as excited as me for the new season of Deadliest Catch, starting soon on Discovery. To be honest, I never had an interest in fishing. But I think that I am now converted. This show has all of the adrenaline and excitement of the fist skydive I ever did. Imagine, man pitting himself against the sea and the elements, 12m high waves, constant injuries, this is everything that the Pirates of the Caribbean lacks. Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vLPQUAZIdk. It does not disappoint !!!!!

Love that Series but in Sweden right now it isint Showing on Discovery Channel. I hope it comes back soon. Here in sweden like 3Meter waves is the Record:)(Shouldt Surprise me :lol: )
(\_/) This is Bunny.
(O.o) Copy Bunny into your signature
(> <) to help him on his way to world domination.
"s*** Happens" Forrest Gump, 1994.
Coke

Return to Wonderous Websites, Member Pictures & Avatars