All Guys Will Love This Site

Post useful, amusing, yours and just plain mad websites, pictures and avatars here!

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, Senior Moderators, Ascendance Officers

All Guys Will Love This Site

Postby LUCIFER » Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:35 pm

Ok Men Here Ya Go If You Like Woman This Is The Site For You:

<>

HAVE FUN and be sure to clean up your mess... 8)
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: LUCIFER :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
LUCIFER

Postby Don Cartman » Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:42 pm

Yeah, gotta love those totally blank pages. :/
Don Cartman

duh

Postby LUCIFER » Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:23 pm

of coarse! i hope every one enjoys my site!
LUCIFER

Postby Dictator » Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:49 pm

Funny website

Btw I love my "end task" :twisted:
Dictator
New User
New User

Postby [AsC]Frags » Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:36 pm

I gotta say that isnt even funny. Please read the FuN 4 forums terms and conditions, sites which popup like that are banned. Lets just say that its not funny when a pc crashes and takes down a network while trying to admin the forums.

I like funny websites but that caused me to loose a lot of time. Lucifer you seen to like spamming useless stuff to these forums. Stop doing it please.
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby Geddy » Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:14 am

I didn't see the site, nor did I want to.
As a matter of fact, I am finding it difficult recently to even bother looking at some of the new posts. I can almost say for certain that if you were to take the total amount of posts from some people, you would come up with 10 words maximum, out of maybe 30-40 posts.
Horrible.
And a complete waste of time.
Please stop with the usless posts, the outdated posts. We are known as [FuN] yes, but we are not here to be stepped on or taken for a ride. Ultimately this is a forum created by a friend to everyone, who has a real job in his real life, and helped run by more great people, who also have real jobs in their real lives who want nothing more than for people to enjoy the forums. That doesn't include ethics lessons or babysitting.
If you have nothing relavent to say in a post, don't say anything. Maybe one day, there will be a post you will feel compelled to reply to.
The point of the journey is not to arrive.......

Ik hou van kaas :)
Geddy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby [AsC]Frags » Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:39 am

well said geddy, this forum was created for fun, but an increasing number of ppl seem to like abusing the priveledge. There are many websites, jokes and funny pictures on this forum, but websites whic annoy, cause harm and generally serve no purpose at all are not welcome here.

This forum has existed since november, and there was a previous forum I created b4 that. the main reason i pay for this and spend my time admining, designing and hosting this is for members to have fun. it is the number 1 reason. No 2 reason was to create a medium for members of [FuN] to easily communicate. My vision for this forum is a central place for like minded clans to create a community aswell as serve the [FuN] clan.

Alas with this comes the downside, users who insist on disrupting it, spamming and generally using it to increase post counts. We have grown into a community of over 500 members now (511 at tome of posting this). This I am very pleased that my time and money has paid off. But some members just need to tone it down a bit and think what they are doing before they post. Lucifer I have no doubt that you thought it was funny and had no malicious intention, but it caused great offense to some and some problems for other members with thier pcs crashing, if it could lock up my server which is a P4 2.5Ghz with 1.3Gb RAM it could cause ppl with much lesser machines big problems. I thought it was funny until it spawned the massive amount of windows which caused my network to shudder to a halt.

This message goes out to all members. We all want to have fun, but NOT at the expense of others. The Spamming of useless messages STOPS NOW, some of the spammers really want to get into [FuN], but by spamming your applications have been filed in the "no chance" bin. Let this be a message to new forum members, treat this community with respect, decency and honesty and your chances of joining us are much greatly improved.

This community is a fine community, it ranges from children to adults, male and female. we represent a wide range of cultures, beliefs and countrys. My objective in creating these forums has long since been met. I have a fine team of moderators and admins working with me and also a number of members from other clans who also help in this community.

Special thanks has to go to the following outstanding members for thier dedication and community spirit on these forums:

SenecaWolf, [FuN]Geddy, Mazza, Stomith, [FuN]scott, [FuN]cosmic, [BoB]jobba, bani, marko, [FuN]stalker, AMD Junkie ([FuN] Compuwolf), [BoB] Joris, arsey, angelicaca, srock, gunman, armistice, mcnut, jaysi, dutchman and [FuN]Nick.

There are many more but the above members have put in a great effort to make the forum the place it is today, not all are [FuN] members but help out this forum.

Lets just say, there is more stuff to come, i have some good ideas for this forum

May [FuN] for forums have a lomg and fruitful life.... THANK YOU EVERYONE

<thinks where the hell all that come from :shock: >
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby SenecaWolf » Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:54 am

Great post Frags...
My total respect and appreciation for you and the work you do with the forums, help with the webby, and everything else. Keep up the great work.
To all the others that help with the forums, hats off to you all, lets keep working together to make this the best place possible for ppl to interact with the clan.
SenecaWolf
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Arsey » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:56 am

Cor blimey m8 you could write a book!!! :D

Well said m8... Great forum, great job, well done!!!

Carry on the good work...

Arsey
Pure France Une Avalanche de Tubes Sans Pub!
Click here to checkout my website!
Click here to listen to Pure France in 32k!
Click here to listen to Pure France in 128k!
Arsey
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Postby Geddy » Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:28 am

Has Stomith been giving you writing tips? :D
I think that's the most I've heard you say at one time. Well said.
The point of the journey is not to arrive.......

Ik hou van kaas :)
Geddy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sorry

Postby LUCIFER » Thu Jun 26, 2003 5:17 pm

Sorry Frags So...What Your Trying To Say That You Dislike the site because you are running a clan server on the same computer that you are playing rtcw with???? and you went to the site that i posted earleir and the lil boxes spammed your computer thus making a server down for a couple of minutes? or Are you trying to say that you liked the site but you wished that site admins would go to it on a diff computer that they are using becasue after exa tly 20 min. of the lil boxes popping up the go away with a box that says "I Hope You Enjoyed That The Internet Really Does Wastes Peoples Life"...and yes i though it was funny because when i first went to it my aunt had to many drinks that night and was yelling at the computer and stuff and well yeah you should of been there....and i wont spam the forums any more ill make sure that if i post itr will have somthing to do with the forum, at least 3 lines, and at least 52 words in the reply... and btw fragsy you make a GREAT site admin...
LUCIFER

Postby SenecaWolf » Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:02 pm

Sorry Frags So...What Your Trying To Say That You Dislike the site because you are running a clan server on the same computer that you are playing rtcw with????

Uh No, thats not what he was trying to say, Frags doens't run the RTCW servers at all, he was talking about his own personal network. Obviously you missed the point of everything he said because you are just trying to justify a totally ignorant post.

and i wont spam the forums any more ill make sure that if i post itr will have somthing to do with the forum, at least 3 lines, and at least 52 words in the reply

And stop being a jerk. Pop off with an attitude like that again in here and you will be removed from the forums permanently.
SenecaWolf
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Return to Wonderous Websites, Member Pictures & Avatars