Send the Cheque

Post yer funny stuff & game demos here

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, Senior Moderators, Ascendance Officers

Send the Cheque

Postby Mac. » Wed May 24, 2006 2:24 pm

A married businessman meets a beautiful girl and agrees to spent the night with her for £500.He spends the night with her but before he leaves,he tells her that he does not have any cash with him,but he will have his secretary write a chq and mail it to her,calling the payment"RENT FOR APARTMENT"
On the way to the office he regrets what he has done,realising that the whole event was not worth the price.So he has his secretary send a chq for £250 and enclose the following typed note;
Dear Madam
Enclosed you will find a chq in the amount of £250 for rent of your apartment.I am not sending the amount agreed upon,because when i rented the apartment, i was under the impression that;
1~It had never been occupied;
2~that there was plenty of heat;and
3~that it was small enough to make me feel cosy and at home;
However,I found out that it had been previously occupied,that there wasnt enough heat,and that it was entirely to large.
Upon reciept of the note,the girl immediately returned the chq with the following note;
Dear Sir
First of all,i cannot understand how you expect a beautiful apartment to remain unoccupied indefinitely.As for the heat,there is plenty of it,if you know how to turn it on.Reguarding the space,the apartment is indeed regular size,but if you dont have the furniture to fill it,please dont blame the landlady.
PS Send the rent in full or we will be forced to contact your present landlady.
Mac.

Postby Dutchman » Wed May 24, 2006 3:33 pm

roflmao, nice one, m8y :lol:
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Return to Jokes, Funny Pictures & Member Demos