FAO Cpt & Mrs Miller

Post yer funny stuff & game demos here

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, Senior Moderators, Ascendance Officers

FAO Cpt & Mrs Miller

Postby Dutchman » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:45 pm

[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Mrs.J.H.Miller » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:11 pm

Lmfao :lol: my feet are still killing me now :lol:

we had a brilliant day walking round london it was just a shame we only got to see you for the last 2 mins :cry:
Sticks & Stone may break my bones
but whips and chains EXCITE ME
Mrs.J.H.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Cpt.Miller » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:03 am

Don’t get me started, I said to Claire that it was far away and we should have taken the tube by the Houses of Parliament, but she would not listen. You know what Claire’s like, no sense of direction, on the way back to the coach station she started taking over the navigation and almost got us lost again.

It was a great day out tho and the weather was fantastic unlike back in Bristol where it hammered down :)

Shame we didn’t get a picture of us all together, we could have waited a few more minutes before getting on the coach but after Claire’s diversions on the way back I was really panicking about missing the coach and having to pay a hell of a lot to get back home. Next time you got to stop off in Bristol to see us and we will make you walk miles to find us, then send you back to where you were to meet up there ;)

Anyway, it was nice to see you and I am already looking forward to the next 30 second meeting ;)

Miller
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Dutchman » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:25 pm

My joking and laughing in that 30second span was not ouf of "haha, this is funny" but more like "wtf did I just waste 3hours on"

If I had known how it would all turn out, I would've told you Bristolians to stay the hell where you are and we would've come found you, wouldn't have taken us more than 30mins tops

I'm warned now though, next time you lot make a spur-of-the-moment decision to go to London and try to meet up, I'll make sure my phone suddenly has a flat battery and there's no way to contact me till you've left again...

Oh well, we did enjoy our 2 pints of beer at that pub though, the one you got very close to (Claire n I were able to see the same train running over Cannon St Railway Bridge while on the phone to eachother) but alas, never got to

PS
When Claire said Empire Theater Burger King, did you mean the Empire Theater on Leicester Square? I just looked up where the Empire Theater is and there's one on Leicester Sq

Oh, and J, I've already send you the Mouthgag 2000, guaranteed to shut your wife up, even comes with a remote control to give her electric shocks when she mumbles too much, might be handy next time you find yourself trying to be convinced of what the right direction is by someone who believed that I live somewhere in Glasgow...
[FuN]Dutchman
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby sargent sam » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:21 pm

It seems that a good time was had by all 8)
By FuNsgtSaM at 2007-07-23

sargent sam
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Return to Jokes, Funny Pictures & Member Demos