Marco's Beach Madness

Games such as RTCW, Call of Duty, Quake ect.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Marco's Beach Madness

Postby sparkyfarm » Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:20 pm

What the hell has happened to the excellant Fun Marco's beach ...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: No commanding officer,no mp40's for engineers,no spawn points and we have to blow up all of the radio transmitter .Why oh Why do people think that changing things will always make things better. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Get a grip will you and let's return to the once excellant game .Remember your name is fun.
sparkyfarm
New User
New User

Postby Geddy » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:17 pm

Huh?????
The point of the journey is not to arrive.......

Ik hou van kaas :)
Geddy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Captain Darling » Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:53 pm

Apparently, the wrong config got loaded. The only modification that should have been made, was the limitation of heave weapons and mausers (No FuN trying to blow up the radio with 14 soldier, 1 lt & 1 medic :? ). I have noticed that co / spy / scout were also disabled. They should be enabled by now. Plz let me know what other things went wrong, so we can have them put back the way they were.

Captain Darling
Captain Darling

Postby [fun]scott » Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:09 am

hmmm. things should be k. as i changed co spy scout lastnight (pilot is disabled). i dunn oabout the limitations. as they were changed a week or so ago.. ill have a look later
[fun]scott
Expert Member
Expert Member

marco's

Postby sparkyfarm » Fri Sep 26, 2003 3:16 pm

Thanks for restoring the game to the way it was soooooo much more fun :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sparkyfarm
New User
New User

Return to First Person Shooter