Banimod features

Games such as RTCW, Call of Duty, Quake ect.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Banimod features

Postby tajjuk » Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:52 pm

Ive set up a banimod server and i think ive done everything right, dwoloaded the bani-mod file etc and set up the commansds in the sever congfig but features such as spy, co and the special 1 functions wont work even though they are enabled, so for example in limbo you click to spawnas spy ant the msg UNKNOWN CMD SPY_FORCE 1 comes up? why? :(
tajjuk

Postby tajjuk » Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:28 am

Also the banimod is not the same as markos baech but there is no update on the bani website? plus some crazy stuff goes on like the wrong sounds for things such as falling bricks when running lol and it does not notify when you have killed? plus as before nowt works? its all gone crazy please please someone help before i go mad its baout the ninth time if set up that server ans hasnt worked at all id just like it same as markos beach, could i have copy of config or sumin?
tajjuk

Postby Wolfeh » Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:47 am

I've never messed around with the bani mod, I'm more of a shrub person myself.

UNKNOWN CMD SPY_FORCE 1
Difficult to say where you have gone wrong, as there are so many values which can affect a servers performance. I would say you done something
incorrect with the server config. From what you have said, obviously the bani mod has launched because you have the option to select spy, which leavesme to suspect that physical server command itself has been entered incorrectly in the config file. As I said, I could well be wrong.

Regarding your second post, not really sure,

Keep looking, the answers are out there. It took me ages to successfully set up a server.

Regards

Wolf
Wolfeh
Expert Member
Expert Member

Return to First Person Shooter