Kicked....

Games such as RTCW, Call of Duty, Quake ect.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Postby mazza » Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:02 pm

wll dunno bout the ban but u were poisoned by the sound of things :lol: legitmate part of the game :lol: and no reason to speak to anyone in that matter :roll:
mazza

Postby Frank Sniper » Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:04 am

I'd hate to hear what you'd say if you sat on one of my customized Ikea chairs in gamers :?
Drowned on Phreeks while making sandcastles too near the waves..R.I.P 23/08/05 was always doomed anyway
Frank Sniper
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby *Element* » Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:16 pm

I dont think anyone your own team could stab you with a syringe and and make you flop all over the place. maybe the person was dressed up as a spy? did you noyice a name onm the player?
ImageImage
*Element*
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby junkster » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:49 pm

Might be a +salute the shove command on shrub? :?
junkster
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby mazza » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:18 pm

Did anything show in the console :?:

Like Demiurge has been slapped senseless by the console.....anything like that??just guessing here :roll:
mazza

Postby m0nk3y-bw0y » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:03 pm

It sounds like a slap and a few flings ...u may have annoyed a admin and got some payback for it ..thats how it sounds

i know i wub my slaps on gamers but may i just say .....

Wasnt me o_O
m0nk3y-bw0y

Postby mazza » Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:05 am

u say for no reason in ure last post but then to quote u
told the annoying guy doing it to f**k off

If u would care to read the server rules u will find that this kind of behaviour is unacceptable.

But bad language bans are usually removed by the admin who made them after about a week or so (well i know i do) unless its been from a repeat offender :shock:
mazza

Semi-Urge

Postby [FuN]Irish » Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:45 pm

This kinda sounds like it has my biometric information written all over it. There has been so many recently! One question - were you sitting in spawn window with a panzer? You have already answered the second question, telling admin to F**k off, I mean!
[FuN]Irish
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby STALKER » Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:07 pm

Pissed off or not there is no need for language like that and i for one will kick/ban players for using it.......sorry if this isnt what you wanted to hear but thats the way it is.
STALKER
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby BrainBuG » Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:02 am

I know this really isn't my business, but what happened to the first time warning?..... Everyone knows i swear from time to time (i do actually). Everyone gets pissed of from time to time..... we're only human ain't we. Of course i don't know if he was cursing repeatingly.
I remember me being kicked by scott when i joined FuN and he didn't know me with me green tags. Nobody asked me who i was b4 i got kicked and i was really stunned and prettymuch frustrated. Since i just joined up i was like...... bwa.... mistakes happen.... but that wasn't what i was thinking.
I bet this really doesn't make sence.. (still early here).
And ermm..... irish.... he didn't tell the admin to f*ck off, but the guy who was annoying him (of which he doesn't know the name)...... isn't it the admins job not to jump conclusions too soon?.....
Anyway....i'll shut up now.... :wink:
BrainBuG
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Return to First Person Shooter