suggestion : don't recruit assholes

Post your ideas, likes and dislikes here!

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, Senior Moderators, Ascendance Officers

suggestion : don't recruit assholes

Postby headache » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:05 pm

Hi everyone,

Well, i'll make it short.
I just registered to be able to post on this forum i don't give a s*** about.
I've played quite often on an ET server called "[FUN] 4 evermore", and i always enjoyed it : nice people, good games and all...
That's why i kept coming as regularly as possible.
Tonight i just came to play and have fun, once more. It was going well but i thought we should have shuffled teams, so i just mentionned the idea to the players.
An agressive personn (you know, like these small dogs everyone hates coz they try to bite and bark at people) named [FUN] CHOLLER answered, in a quite useless nasty way.
No wonder, after 2 maps done in less than 5 minutes, i mention the idea again.
And again, CHOLLER, as polite as before, just tells me "stfu".
To what i just relied something like : "man, you seem nervous, you should go ask your mum to cook something and then lay down, and afterwards you can come back".
A minute after i was kicked.
So, i know it's no big deal, but it's not very pleasant.
Until tonight i had really loads of fun on your server.
I just wish it could go on, as your server is really one of the best i've tried.
But could you please select the people you take in your team ?
And could possibly not the wrong persons be kicked from your server ?
That would be so nice.
No need to answer me here, i don't intend to come back to check if someone answered.
Anyways, i hope it won't happen again.

Cheers,

headache
headache
New User
New User

Postby Dutchman » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:08 pm

Oh yes you will check back, if you've even bothered to post you surely will be curious enough to see if someone replied.

I wasn't there, so I can't go into any details but what I do know is no matter what Choller's attitude was, yours was wrong as well. Your kick was well-earned, "man, you seem nervous, you should go ask your mum to cook something and then lay down, and afterwards you can come back" isn't what I really call polite either...
Remember that people like Choller give up quite some gaming time to admin the server and it can be a very frustrating job at times. I haven't played ET in a while, but have had quite some games ruined because of people wanting to shuffle teams. I don't really care whether it might have been fair to shuffle teams in this case, as I'm beginning to doubt whether you were really as polite as you suggest. Your post certainly shows off your social skills in my opinion.

If you have a complaint again, try it in a more civilized manner and perhaps we will listen and see what we can do.
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby mazza » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:34 pm

I can go into details however, because i was there :P All choller said to u, after u asking over and over again for a shuffle (3 or 4 [FuN] members were on that team btw) was to stop whinging and get on with playing, ie the less u talk, the more u play, the better axis would have done. XP shuffle DOES NOT WORK, u have voting enabled for it, use it, and i gotta agree with choll here, the more u talking and whinging bout teams the less u are playing and letting down ure team :!:

You see i don't believe in xp shuffle, xp don't mean a thing, all u can do is try and help ure team out as much as u can.

I have just been on evermore with the biggest n00b team out (allies) but instead of whinging u just gotta get on with it and do yer best, who cares if u get ure ass kicked, not me, i would still rather get me ass kicked than play axis (and btw i don't think it was choller who kicked u) :wink:
mazza

Return to FuN 4 Forums Suggestions/Comments