POSIBLE BANN SOLUTIONS:

Post your ideas, likes and dislikes here!

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, Senior Moderators, Ascendance Officers

POSIBLE BANN SOLUTIONS:

Postby Crypto6raf3R » Sat May 28, 2005 12:19 am

Crypto6raf3R
Last edited by Crypto6raf3R on Tue May 31, 2005 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crypto6raf3R
New User
New User

Postby KiLlA » Mon May 30, 2005 9:50 pm

the day before i was playing a name zzzz++++ and it was a talk about nazizm and i just sair like this:

"f a k all the nazi in the world" ok i agrre i shouldnt but even u use the correct word of f a k GSG KICKS u for 2 minute, and everyday many uses
this words or something similar. but no one gets kick of it for two days now and i dont know how long!!
or is the case that KILLA is angry that i use it against nazi? why it bothers u so much!!
i didnt use it to someone on the server, or sorry i didnt know there is a nazi could be hurt!!! so much!!!
its ok i see its ur clans server, and i wouldnt play there if not welcomed.
i honestly want to know considering that word has ben used so many time but may not used combined with the word "nazi"... and did it hurt u so mucH KILLA?
just let me to see the answer than u can delete my account here and kick me forever from ur servers(if u want and didnt do it already)
i just really want to read his answer.
i shouldt have used that word even it is ony _f a k ( not correct even); but i stil hate the nazi so much!!!!

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think that kinda talk would upset some ppl..u said there alreay u knew u shouldnt of said that stuff so u know it was wrong soon as i banned you for it, also just in your post u also said sorry then u put i still hate nazi's. Then you come to irc and abuse people good way to get unbanned. Ban stays
KiLlA

Postby Crypto6raf3R » Tue May 31, 2005 1:19 am

zzzzz+++++

lol delete my account here.
Last edited by Crypto6raf3R on Tue May 31, 2005 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crypto6raf3R
New User
New User

Postby -Snoopy- » Tue May 31, 2005 8:45 am

Hang on let me get one thing stright if we keep you banned your gonna change your guid and play under another name but if we unban you then you wont play our servers again. lmao Read that back to your self and you will relize how stupid that sounds.

If we want you banned and you were a real big deal to us you would be banned and you wouldnt fix it but end of the day if you do get another guid and play servers it wont be too long before your banned for opening that big trap of yours again.
-Snoopy-
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby mazza » Tue May 31, 2005 8:48 am

so u hate nazi's, fair enuff most of us don't like what the nazi's were responsible for, and this has conversation has place on game server because...............

and ure a foul mouthed prat most of time from what i hear, i'm sure someone will post logs from last nite here cos i cba with u any more :P
mazza

Return to FuN 4 Forums Suggestions/Comments