Need New Games People

Post your thoughts and requests about any other games that [FuN] or forum members should get involved with

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Need New Games People

Postby Geddy » Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:12 am

I was on Gamers tonight, and I guess the server went down, because there were only a few people on when I joined. It was the usual, quick game after quick game. So, eveyone wanted a new map, so we switched to assault (not my favorite) just to switch things up..
Took me 10 min to get sick of that board, so I decided to launch myself all over the map (being careful not to kill the enemy and run the risk of abusing the admin). Then I got to thinking about panzer races and found myself longing for a new game.

We need something new in [FuN], anything. It doesn't seem that not too many people are into wolf as much (maybe just my opinion) and we need something where we can all play, all meaning the clan, qnd just laugh at ourselves. It is getting way too serious as of late, and we need the laughter back. It would be a lot of fun to just have us, and say more fun people like the bob clan, jump into a private server and let loose with every trick in the book.
The point of the journey is not to arrive.......

Ik hou van kaas :)
Geddy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Need New Games People

Postby 2Drunk2AdMIT » Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:31 am

*chants* Fun 4 Vice Fun 4 Vice *chants*

[FuN]Geddy wrote:...It would be a lot of fun to just have us, and say more fun people like the bob clan, jump into a private server and let loose with every trick in the book.

Hope us groupies are included :wink:
Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I.
2Drunk2AdMIT
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby SenecaWolf » Wed Aug 13, 2003 7:31 am

and we need something where we can all play, all meaning the clan, qnd just laugh at ourselves.

You just want to have corpse wars so you can slither around and stab ppl in the arse with the medic needle like you did last time. :P :P

I still have the scars from that :shock: :oops:
SenecaWolf
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Chainsaw (Idiot) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:50 pm

well.... i dont see tons of [FuN] memebers on headshot.... why dont some of you try to play that? its the real place to make a fool out of yourself.... because the fact if you throw an airstrike you get launch high into the air.... so you know fool around see who gets launched farther.... headshot is just the place you need to make a fool out of your selves. becareful of some really good people cause they will kill you really fast and you will be like what the hell happened. (making a fool outta yourself :) ) just need to throw on a password for a little while and maybe get scott to fool around with the settings... you gotyourself some [FuN] in a HEADSHOT lol i wanted to say that<<<<<
Chainsaw (Idiot)

Postby Srock » Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:32 pm

me personal opinion is this ..i dont really enjoy all that wierd stuff like knife wars and corpse wars freeze tag yadada ..just not me .... id like to see an OSP map rotation server around :D
DeeZ NuTz .... 3 nuts ? ...Nice.... PWNAGE .....Uber MeDiC ..... I need AmMo
Srock

Postby tjay » Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:15 pm

i play as much lol u dont have 2 worry bout me not playing im on all day every day :D
fraggin!

[FuN]sexytjay

I would tell you the truth but it would make you cry.....!

i see ur mouth moving but i just hear bla bla bla bla bla....

(\_/)
(0.o)
(")_(")

|--|===-----
me needle^^

*wolfenstein isn't just an obsession...Its Life!*

wolfenstein is a game - play it - enjoy it - win it
tjay

Return to Other Games