Planetside/Hostile Space

Post your thoughts and requests about any other games that [FuN] or forum members should get involved with

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Planetside/Hostile Space

Postby Raikonnen » Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:01 am

Well, may as well do some mindless posting before i go to bed, Games i reckon you should check out :D

Planetside, Pure war, 200people vs 200others, 3 factions, tanks, buggies, aircraft, guns galore. But you need a top end machine to play it, which sorta sucks www.planetside.com or my current PS clan, www.rnsnetwork.com if you got a spare 20 minutes, heres a movie we shot on planetside, quite good http://www.chelle.nu/rns/RNS_Our_Bridge.avi

Hostile Space, Um....Space Game. Think Elite, with wierd little graphics. You could play this on a 56k machine no problems, its not uber graphics, gameplay is what you make of it really. I stay for the community :D
www.hostilespace.com or www.hs-arc.tk

Anyways, thats me done!
Raikonnen
New User
New User

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:18 am

i played planet side for a few weeks, but than it got old to me and paying $10 a month totally stuck in my opinion. so now its sitting in my case

the other one seems pretty cool, ill check it out
Blaze

Postby Raikonnen » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:48 am

Yeah, Planetside is what you make of it really. If you get in with a good outfit (clan) you can have a lot of fun, but no one likes being the support classes (mass transport driver, medic, ant runner). When you start you have like 6 certs to spend, which doesnt give you much choice, once you hit br20 you can cert in tons of stuff, I have almost every vehicle and combat engineering, so i can be a support/attack class. Our outfit does mass assaults where we team up with other outfits, and just invade every enemy base possible. The only problems we have are the niggling little bugs that people exploit to own us all :(

Hostile Space....erm....Fun, on a small scale :D
Raikonnen
New User
New User

Return to Other Games