World of Warcraft

Post your thoughts and requests about any other games that [FuN] or forum members should get involved with

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

World of Warcraft

Postby Goku » Sun May 14, 2006 11:51 pm

Anyone here play world of warcraft?? i got it like a month ago.. and i cant stop playing it :) its a highly addicting game. if anyone decides to play be a mage or a warrior theyre the best :)
Goku
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Warpig » Mon May 15, 2006 3:38 pm

i play it, its a great game.
I have 8 alts, mixture of all races and classes. My fav classes are Warrior (undead lvl51) and Priest (night elf lvl42) :D All classes have their good points imo.
Warpig

Postby Goku » Mon May 15, 2006 4:17 pm

:) i got lvl 60 mage and pally
Goku
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby [AsC]Frags » Mon May 15, 2006 8:40 pm

remember to check out the sister forums www.beta.fun4forums.co.uk features WOW and other MMORPGs
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby [FuN]Joris » Mon May 15, 2006 11:50 pm

are there any good free servers? im very interested but i don't like to pay to play. what i mean is i'd like to buy a good game but not if i need to pay to get on their servers. thats why i didn't try it yet. 8)
[FuN]Joris

Postby Goku » Tue May 16, 2006 1:40 am

[FuN]Joris wrote:are there any good free servers? im very interested but i don't like to pay to play. what i mean is i'd like to buy a good game but not if i need to pay to get on their servers. thats why i didn't try it yet. 8)
yes infact i play on free servers. although they are very buggy... you get what you pay for ;) but if u want its @ http://www.wowstatus.net/serverlist.php it has a bunch of servers... dont bother with funservers you get bored of them after a week :/ then you wont want to play wow and it will be hard to get back on the blizzlike ones.. but there are many blizzlike servers... or if you want to do a single player then download an emulator and run your own server locally which i wont walk anyone through it as ive done it like 20 times already.... but if you start your own server make sure to get AFG Warriorz 3.0 repack its the best... anyways..
Goku
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Warpig » Wed May 17, 2006 10:18 am

[FuN]Goku wrote::) i got lvl 60 mage and pally

thats amazing if u only been playing a month :roll:

Well as i said; game is so good that im happy to pay that 26euros/60days, its updated regularly (at least once in a month). Also its a game that needs teamwork more than any fps game i know (u can play it alone too tho, but instances needs at least 5-40 players in a group).
Warpig

Postby Goku » Wed May 17, 2006 2:26 pm

if you play in funservers you get more xp and "CAN" go up to lvl 255 and solo any instance... and kill ragnaros or onyxia in less than a minute
Goku
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Warpig » Thu May 18, 2006 8:22 am

[FuN]Goku wrote:if you play in funservers you get more xp and "CAN" go up to lvl 255 and solo any instance... and kill ragnaros or onyxia in less than a minute

ah..sounds boring :shock:
Warpig

Postby Goku » Thu May 18, 2006 2:25 pm

Warpig wrote:
[FuN]Goku wrote:if you play in funservers you get more xp and "CAN" go up to lvl 255 and solo any instance... and kill ragnaros or onyxia in less than a minute

ah..sounds boring :shock:
yeah i got bored of the funservers... so i try to play on the blizzlike ones.... but its fun to make your own server and be a GM
Goku
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Goku » Sat May 27, 2006 12:33 am

if anyone wants to play on private wow servers pm me :) ill tell you how
Goku
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby deadmonkey » Sat May 27, 2006 12:34 pm

I can't cope with anything that's not an fps and I'm far too tight to pay to play anything, but this is from my xfire:-

In [aaed.co.uk]deadmonkey's Network
Hottest Game: World of Warcraft 117 total hrs this week
Most Dedicated Gamer: Warpig 84 total hrs this week

:shock:
deadmonkey
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Warpig » Sun May 28, 2006 9:07 am

deadmonkey wrote:I can't cope with anything that's not an fps and I'm far too tight to pay to play anything, but this is from my xfire:-

In [aaed.co.uk]deadmonkey's Network
Hottest Game: World of Warcraft 117 total hrs this week
Most Dedicated Gamer: Warpig 84 total hrs this week

:shock:

Who says its not fps? well not like cod, css or et, but its still fps with axes, swords etc + rpg.

Shame that theres no more hrs in a week so i could play more :shock:
Actually theres 168hrs in a week so i still have other 84hrs for use :D
Warpig

Postby Goku » Sun May 28, 2006 10:16 am

i only get to play at my dads on weekends..... untill the summer anyways :) then i can start playing longer :) i just started to play on a different server so i only got a lvl 11 mage :>
Goku
Expert Member
Expert Member

Return to Other Games