Some Changes!

EJN Media's own radio channels, playing everything from 80s and mellow choons to the latest dance beats!

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, `Xui, DJRAM, Senior Moderators

Some Changes!

Postby [AsC]Frags » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:48 pm

I have been tweaking the playlists on the station over the last few days. I have taken offline the Dance shows because the content was outdated and any current tracks have been added to other shows. The dance shows will be back soon with a new playlist, but in the meantime in place of these shows are 2 new shows, one being In The Mixx showcasing new & great tracks from 2005. & TotalMixx... With a mix of everything from the 80s > Dance and current chart hits and pre release hits.

I have also changed the station ID when you connect to one of the new Sets.

Please tune in at http://www.live365.com/stations/mpfreeuk?play and tell me what you think.

Alternatively drop into our chat channel at #MPfreeUK on quakenet or click the IRC chat button (it will load the 2 [FuN] chat channels and MPfreeUK channel)

I still looking for people to so shows, either live, recorded or a preset playlist!

Hope you enjoy!
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Return to MPfreeUK Radio - www.mpfreeukradio.co.uk