bad server

General questions about [FuN], it's servers and people

Moderators: Keiser Soze, [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators

bad server

Postby .frase » Sat May 24, 2008 9:32 am

is your servers allways emty? last year you was a fun server but now reading your threds u have lost your fun! you have nothing like mayhem on cod4 y? that was the only server on cod 2 that was full maybe u shud think about that?
.frase
New User
New User

Postby Keiser Soze » Sat May 24, 2008 9:51 pm

We haven't lost having fun.... but a lot of things have changed....
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby .frase » Sat May 24, 2008 11:06 pm

were is the fun then your cod 4 server is emty and its been that way all day i just think maybe that fun 4 mathem was your best server on cod2 but peeps have gon 2 cod 4 now maybe u shud try that format in cod 4?sorry if u think im sticking my nose in but there is alot of s&d out ther and maybe your playing in a full market?after all fun was better known for mayhem :D
.frase
New User
New User

Postby DeMoN Viper » Sun May 25, 2008 10:54 pm

i agree with what your saying about s/d ...and for cod2 i still play cod2 alot and i think that with mayhem it should off not changed it at all it was one off the best cod2 servers about at the time? but now with some off the changes done alot off ppl dont like it and with cerberos runing you cant say alot with out getting kick for some words...... Dont take this the wrong way lads and girls its just abit of advice ass we all used to love mayhem..iam not keen on s/d anyhow but there is alot of cod4 servers runing s/d

Thanks for ur time..
DeMoN Viper

Postby Keiser Soze » Mon May 26, 2008 7:40 am

Hmm.... as for Cerberos... if you have some problem with words being kicked for and you don't think they should be around... you might PM me...
But the rules are the rules... you all know we don't support hate, racial and other kind of offending talk on our server and that's it.

We are here to enjoy ourself not to "spit" in the face to each other.... we come as friends right? So why should be mean language in between?

Well we have similar servers on cod4, but as you have seen our server is empty as you all a bit forgotten us :(
1 SD, 2Mixed (mayhem instance i would say) and 1 zombie server. Don't have IP's now.. but will post them when i get home.
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
- Humphrey Bogart -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby freakb » Mon May 26, 2008 11:05 am

yes i can see what u mean viper there is a lot of s&d out there maybe the zombe server will do well for what ive seen of them thay are allways full good luck with that funers :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
freakb

Postby DeMoN Viper » Mon May 26, 2008 3:02 pm

Keiser Soze wrote:Hmm.... as for Cerberos... if you have some problem with words being kicked for and you don't think they should be around... you might PM me...
But the rules are the rules... you all know we don't support hate, racial and other kind of offending talk on our server and that's it.

We are here to enjoy ourself not to "spit" in the face to each other.... we come as friends right? So why should be mean language in between?

Well we have similar servers on cod4, but as you have seen our server is empty as you all a bit forgotten us :(
1 SD, 2Mixed (mayhem instance i would say) and 1 zombie server. Don't have IP's now.. but will post them when i get home.

Keiser Soze i was not saying that Cerberos was bad m8 its a very good program m8 and well made..its just abit of a pain with the words thing as for mayhem iam sure that if demon clan can help the fun clan in anyway we would pm us if u ever need us or xfire us as i said i still play alot of cod2 still..we all do look at mayhem still but its no good if u have 1 player sitting in mayhem on cod2 maybe you should have a clan night and get as many ppl on one night:iam sure a few of us will come and play with u all..even come on your cod4 for a few games m8 thats no probs for me..hope this helps m8 take care see you all soon..

{DeMoN}Viper
DeMoN Viper

Postby {DeMoN}Sk!pp » Mon May 26, 2008 3:39 pm

As for saying player's forgot you Keiser,

I could say the same about Funners. i dont see you on our server either Keiser !! as far as im concerned you come on our server then i will also come on yours..

We do this with several clan's we have become very friendly with Cod2 & Cod4..

But i hear your server's are shutting down soon anyway is that true ?
{DeMoN}Sk!pp

Postby Keiser Soze » Mon May 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Hi guys O/
I can't say a thing.. most of things you have said are unfortunately true...
Viper... no worries m8 I know what you mean, yep Cerberos do what you told him to do.... sometimes it can be painful :lol:

Skipp... he's alive \O/.... server shutting down... well atm I can't say it's true.

A lot of things have been changed since the last game we had i must say :(

P.S. PM your xfire's i believe i don't have them.. some of you using new ones? :shock:
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
- Vladimir Lenin -
- Humphrey Bogart -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Keiser Soze » Fri May 30, 2008 2:50 pm

Any way, I have heard some ppl talking about FuN going down or servers are being shut down....
Whatever you have heard might not be true...

As before we had problems but we have outnumbered them before (not saying we have them right now 8) )

We are not a gaming community... IM chat, forum (a bit empty lately I must say), game server to have FuN together, our conduct towards the others are all parts of our community. Friendship among us and with others is something that connects us.
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
- Vladimir Lenin -
- Humphrey Bogart -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Return to General [FuN] Information