Map suggestions

[FuN] 4 Mayhem CoD2 - Runs the extreme+ mod with map/gametype voting enabled

Moderators: Keiser Soze, Cpt.Miller, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators

Postby Cpt.Miller » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:44 pm

Yeh what Dutchy says :D

We run this server for the public to use and the more people we can get on, the better, and suggestions help keep the server the way most players want it.

Im just anoyed with ASE as the code they have sent me does not work and atm we are unable to get players in by spamming :( i hope yahoo get this sorted soon. Untill then its up to members to try and get players on to keep the server alive.

Cpt.
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby jcket » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:03 pm

WELL WE CAN SPAM OUR OWN SERVER MANUALY:::::SO THAT THE MEMBERS WE HAVE SPREAD THE WORD ON OTHER SERVERS THEY MY USE11

i KNOW I WILL:

I just looked up and seen it is all in caps.....And i cant be bother to retype so excuse that fact....Lol
jcket
Expert Member
Expert Member

yo manz

Postby smithsampler » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:05 am

yo manx wossup bud,just signed up 2 this forum.how do u call a vote so u can get ur tags,moodswing has got hes,how do u do it lol :( :( :( :( cheers smithsampler
smithsampler
New User
New User

Re: yo manz

Postby MooDSwinG » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:58 am

smithsampler wrote:yo manx wossup bud,just signed up 2 this forum.how do u call a vote so u can get ur tags,moodswing has got hes,how do u do it lol :( :( :( :( cheers smithsampler

I guess its just coz i played here for about a year or so and got to knopw everyone, I dont know if people are aware that you live with me but ill ask about for you..someone from admin will get in touch with you about tags.....also look here bud
Dont think things are going to well...But anyways just ask a member... Safe
Check out my webpage on myspace......www.myspace.com/djdillema2006 If you like Your Drum & Bass then this is for you...Recently got sighned to darkland recordings so chek it out...:)

Check that link under this for my player stats...mad i didnt know they knew so much....

http://www.gametracker.com/server/82.13 ... MooDSwinG/
MooDSwinG

Re: yo manz

Postby Keiser Soze » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:18 pm

smithsampler wrote:yo manx wossup bud,just signed up 2 this forum.how do u call a vote so u can get ur tags,moodswing has got hes,how do u do it lol :( :( :( :( cheers smithsampler

To get your tags you have to become a member... to become a member of FuN you have to go through the process:
1) step be a regular on forums, server (that is a bit shut down now... but soon be operable I hope)
2) get familiar with other FuN members on IRC channel
3) make an application for clan in application thread of forum
4) be patient (psst! is part of the test imo) - the one of the most important part of it I would say
5) there are all other rules... but 1st rule is not to talk about the rules :lol:

all that is taken in account of beeing the FuN member...

Wish you luck ;)
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby MooDSwinG » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:23 pm

Cpt.Miller wrote:Yeh what Dutchy says :D

We run this server for the public to use and the more people we can get on, the better, and suggestions help keep the server the way most players want it.

Im just anoyed with ASE as the code they have sent me does not work and atm we are unable to get players in by spamming :( i hope yahoo get this sorted soon. Untill then its up to members to try and get players on to keep the server alive.

Cpt.

Well i introduced...Manze, Smithsampler & Mr P (smithsampler is my flatmate,Manze has his own pc but uses mine most aswell as Mr P/A.K.A Rich...lol Oh and not to forget Nrich999 hell be back on soon
..Has Bill troubles :I But hes an exelent player so hell bring competition, If that helps :) And one or two more from a spanish server i plan on from time to time. :) All Gravy!
Check out my webpage on myspace......www.myspace.com/djdillema2006 If you like Your Drum & Bass then this is for you...Recently got sighned to darkland recordings so chek it out...:)

Check that link under this for my player stats...mad i didnt know they knew so much....

http://www.gametracker.com/server/82.13 ... MooDSwinG/
MooDSwinG

Postby Lionheart » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:32 pm

Just to let you know...joined mayhem last night...but gave up...dl at 12 kb :( took about 13 min for a 9,95 mb file.
Lionheart

Postby Keiser Soze » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:50 pm

Lionheart wrote:Just to let you know...joined mayhem last night...but gave up...dl at 12 kb :( took about 13 min for a 9,95 mb file.

that's sorted ;) try now
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
- Humphrey Bogart -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Lionheart » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:52 pm

kewl...900 kb +...thx
Lionheart

Postby Lionheart » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:27 am

Just a small point,,,as most know i am not a great fan of cod2...however i am trying too get back into it.

Was doing well last night on one map and bang the map changes, Its disheartning for someone like myself who is not any good to be shoved on too one map when doing so well at last on another.

Its put me off tbh... a small chance maybe for myself too try and get the stats up on a game where i am actually not very good. I'll not bother anymore with cod2....will try and get cod4 fuller instead and sit on that.

Just suggest that you guys sort out maybe a map vote first b4 you change it willy nilly.

Ok whine over......thrown the teddy away.........but will stick too cod4 from now.
Lionheart

Postby jcket » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:38 am

Lionheart wrote:Just a small point,,,as most know i am not a great fan of cod2...however i am trying too get back into it.

Was doing well last night on one map and bang the map changes, Its disheartning for someone like myself who is not any good to be shoved on too one map when doing so well at last on another.

Its put me off tbh... a small chance maybe for myself too try and get the stats up on a game where i am actually not very good. I'll not bother anymore with cod2....will try and get cod4 fuller instead and sit on that.

Just suggest that you guys sort out maybe a map vote first b4 you change it willy nilly.

Ok whine over......thrown the teddy away.........but will stick too cod4 from now.

Dude come on get a grip....

it was me that changed the map, and i didnt just change it "WILLY NILLY".......I asked first and i got yes's, Im not bothered's and fine by me's.......So i went ahead and changed it, cos the people playing wanted it to be changed.

There was only 6 people on that server when it happend and 4 of them were [FuN] members.....me you mac and keiser.....the other two were simba and rasenmehrman......

this is what ya get for trying to keep people happy....or interested in the server....ffs :(
jcket
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Lionheart » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:58 am

ok np....srry...i thought different. Im sure some said leave it and i thought mac said the map was fine.

It was the point at last im doing well and then i played crap again on the next map. Not having a go...mostly suggesting have a vote system. Then that will keep players and admin Happy.

Will still concentrate on cod4 though...feel they need boosting again. Good too see the cod2 servers full again though i must admit.
Lionheart

Postby Keiser Soze » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:30 am

Lionheart wrote:Just a small point,,,as most know i am not a great fan of cod2...however i am trying too get back into it.

You're such a whinner.. you can't be the best all the time... put a little bit more effort and you'll be winning again or at least be at the ladder top ;)
It's all about FuN :P
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
- Vladimir Lenin -
- Humphrey Bogart -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Lionheart » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:51 am

Ok...thx :( ....not whinning just trying to put a point of view across.......

Dont know why everyone is having a go....just wanted to suggest summin to help maybe improve things on the server...ie vote system.

Dont wanna be on the top m8...i am trying too enjoy myself...and normally i do, thats why i also came back.

But if you just get digged at for putting in a comment then all well and good............

I can just be quiet if you want and not say a word..............and have the attitude i dont care how or what happens too the server. Whats with the agro guys...crikey its me LH/EdgE...you know me by now.

Always wanna put in some input to help out...........wasnt having a go...was pointing out summin which may be concidered.

Ill sit back now and not bother............... seems less agro. :(

Again nice too see the cod2 servers doing well...i'll sit on cod4 servers every now and then...see if it may drag some peeps on there.......and dont worry you wont hear from me...ill just play a bit and enjoy myself like i actually always do.
Lionheart

Postby jcket » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:04 am

Dude...Nobody is having a go...

I was simply saying that i changed the map cos people wanted it to be changed.

We dont need a vote system cos last night was a "one off" situation...

Had the server been full i wouldnt of even asked.....

And you can play cod2 pretty well "AND YOU KNOW IT"....you just enjoy cod4 more, which is ok cos i like cod4 more than cod2 also.....But i dont play well everytime....you know that.

Aslong as your enjoying it, then that is the main point....

Your imput has always been valid, Only last night you got the wrong end of the stick, And made a complaint about the map being changed, Which i would have Understood/appologuesed for if i actualy changed it just cos i felt liek it.....but that wasnt the case...

Dont let something like this be the reason for not playing cod2, we all have bad maps/rounds/days even......But come on you love it really....... :D :D :D
jcket
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Keiser Soze » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:08 pm

Come on LH you know I'm joking :P

Sorry if I misunderstood your post but you sounded like a 5 year old :)
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
- Vladimir Lenin -
- Humphrey Bogart -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Lionheart » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:36 pm

NP....done and dusted.... :)
Lionheart

Postby Dutchman » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:44 pm

/me throws snowballs at [FuN] clan

(Just cycled back from my bro's and got caught in a little snow storm... Yes, I know it's March, but this is the Dutch climate, anything's possible. We'll be hosting the Winter Olympics in July 2024!)
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby BrainBuG » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:06 pm

One advantage Dutchy, oranges stand out in the snow very well :) So if ever you get lost in the snow your easy to find ;)
Boeie!!!!!! En nou opzouten met je hele droge hol!
BrainBuG
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby freakb » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:48 am

freakb

Postby Dutchman » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:48 pm

If I'm interpreting the description correctly, it needs a certain mod installed?
[FuN]Dutchman
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby freakb » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:03 pm

well dutchy im as much use as a hand brake on a canoo :roll: :roll: :roll: when it cums to the teck stuff but its a fun map
freakb

Previous

Return to SERVER: CoD2 - [FuN] 4 Mayhem [40pl]