Strange

[FuN] 4 Mayhem CoD2 - Runs the extreme+ mod with map/gametype voting enabled

Moderators: Keiser Soze, Cpt.Miller, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators

Strange

Postby .:ExpL!c!T » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:38 pm

Ok, was just on the server playing toujane. I had just joined with eleven min's to go and I was on a good run and ran out of ammo in both guns. So I had to run around using bash, couldnt pick up any guns or swap guns. So I was running about and then someone nailed me with a clip of bullets, I didnt die. My health bar was on the very end with only a bit of red showing before he even started shooting at me. So I disconnected and rejoinned and it was normal and I was getting floored with only a couple of bullets like normal. I dont know if this was just a bug or what since both my guns were out of ammo, but ive never had this or seen it before. Just thought I should tell you incase it happens to some one else or is something to do with the server set up. It was pretty kewl though.

.:Ex

:twisted:
.:ExpL!c!T

Postby Dutchman » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:56 pm

I have heard about this before, and as far as I know this is a bug in the game itself.
I'm glad you reported it, so I will keep an eye out and see if this happens again.

Good that you solved it yourself by reconnecting, as I do class this as cheating when people abuse the bug, but I'll warn and then kick :)

I will look to see if there's some kind of solution for this though, otherwise we'll just have to live with it and hope it doesn't occur very often.
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby .:ExpL!c!T » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:51 pm

Ah im glad its the game. It was pretty sweet been an invincible bash machine for a while mind. Thanks for the quick reply.

.:Ex

:twisted:
.:ExpL!c!T

Postby [AsC]Frags » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:21 am

heh heh, can imagine a whole server with the bug with only bash... god that would be great fun!!!

lol :lol:
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby Dutchman » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:25 pm

Especially as none of them are able to die then :P
[FuN]Dutchman
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Return to SERVER: CoD2 - [FuN] 4 Mayhem [40pl]