Have FuN lost it totaly??

[FuN] 4 Mayhem CoD2 - Runs the extreme+ mod with map/gametype voting enabled

Moderators: Keiser Soze, Cpt.Miller, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators

Postby Jaguar » Wed May 09, 2007 3:59 am

I have given Jarhead many warnings for 24 hr bans on other language offenses but not one player has contacted me about racism. Don't blame me for working 8 hrs of my day...sorry I have to pay for my connection to monitor the server. I watch the server and keep them inline for a couple hrs of my day, but I can't cover much more then that. Our Irc channel is helpful in assisting admins to find rule breakers, cheaters and player haters :P haters...lol.

I'll look into it, I am on their forum for this purpose and it doens't shock me that Pax would be accused....there is a reason why I didn't allow him in [FuN]
Back to prowlin so keep ur eyes open..or u won't be around to use em.
Jaguar
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Cpt.Miller » Wed May 09, 2007 7:38 am

I have looked at the logs and can only find Rayan talking to Lebelge in non english, not Pax.

I have tryed translating it but just comes up with junk. And as i cant tell what it says i wont post it here.

Over the next few days i will be closely watching the servers and any rule breaking by "regular" players, who by now should know the rules, will face an instant 24hr ban.

Cpt.
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby lebelge » Wed May 09, 2007 8:52 am

i back to your server soon for watch if this guys take ban.if not i start new great war for all this noobs jarhead clan(what a name).i can do destruction of a clan easy without break your rules.

when there is not justice i do justice himself.its war its not a saloon of tea. :P

ps:i know this jarhead rayan is friend of few menbers fun but rules is rules .racisme take permanent ban.i dont made your rules.)
lebelge

Postby Dutchman » Wed May 09, 2007 2:19 pm

lebelge wrote:i know this jarhead rayan is friend of few menbers fun but rules is rules .racisme take permanent ban.i dont made your rules.)

Racism is racism, no matter where it comes from and how befriended a player may be, so you don't have to worry about FuN taking action if there has been indeed a breach of that rule.

Jaguar wrote:Don't blame me for working 8 hrs of my day...

Don't think anyone is m8y, apart from your boss who might want you to work more than that :wink::P
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby lebelge » Tue May 15, 2007 7:19 pm

all your posts is only bla bla your rules is bla bla too cos i see today this rayan play again to your fun gamers server.you re scared of him.

not forget this guy insulte belgian people and you have members belgians too like connor, etc...
lebelge

Postby zvonca » Tue May 15, 2007 9:13 pm

lebelge you are overeacting. Dont be so sensitive, forget this, come and play with us. 8)
zvonca

Postby lebelge » Tue May 15, 2007 11:23 pm

omg you all noobs.you kik one old of your old menbre for nothing and you lets play a raciste.

you menace kampus to ban him cos he do a complainte and you lets play a raciste.

fun clan is down.never i play to your servers again.jarhead clan do law there.

its great honor for me if i take a ban of your forum now :lol:
lebelge

Postby zvonca » Wed May 16, 2007 10:18 am

This is just what Rayan want's, that you leave the server.
cmon, show him your b4lls :lol:
come to server and bash him few times, you will feel beter than :wink:
zvonca

Postby sgt.roky » Wed May 16, 2007 1:04 pm

Ye... :lol: :deer: :mrgreen:
sgt.roky

Postby [AsC]Frags » Wed May 16, 2007 8:33 pm

though if you do show him your balls..... no pictures on the forums please :>
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby ExiT » Wed May 16, 2007 8:35 pm

LOl :D
ExiT

Postby lebelge » Thu May 17, 2007 11:12 pm

zvonca wrote:lebelge you are overeacting. Dont be so sensitive, forget this, come and play with us. 8)

sorry zvonca i play only to servers pro.im not lose my time with amateurs :P
lebelge

Postby spliffyed » Fri May 18, 2007 11:22 am

I'm sorry you feel that way Lebelge

I accept Kampus's original post . . . and that the initial replies were not perhaps as constructive as they could have been.

Our small band of active admins' try to keep the servers clean . . . and if any of our members or players are caught or reported using racist language I would expect the admins of those servers to take immediate action in the form of (1) Warning and kicking the player at the time(2) documenting the abuse on our private forum and initiating a tempory ban of that Player from the server(s). (3) If a player continued such behavior in the future I would expect a permenant ban to be put in place.

If admins aren't present at the time the logs can be checked later after abuse is reported in forums.

These general rules should apply all server rule abuses - WARN - KICK - BAN

As we are now a relativly small community it IS difficult for [FuN] Admins to be online at all times - so sometimes servers will get out of hand . . . our apologies.

I'd like to now close this topic before it drags out any further. If you would like to comment further please feel free to PM me or you can catch me online on IRC channel most evenings - thx

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' obviously never tried to nail jelly to a tree
spliffyed

Previous

Return to SERVER: CoD2 - [FuN] 4 Mayhem [40pl]