stop - accidentally deleted topic

[FuN] 4 Mayhem CoD2 - Runs the extreme+ mod with map/gametype voting enabled

Moderators: Keiser Soze, Cpt.Miller, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators

stop - accidentally deleted topic

Postby spliffyed » Thu May 24, 2007 10:42 am

Sorry lebelge - I have accidently deleted this topic - I moved it to CoD Forums and tried to lock the one in recruitment (as the topic was changing from a recruitment one - into a server abuse one) - unfortunately I locked the topic in recruitment which also locked it in CoD Forum - so i moved it back (so there were two copies of all posts here and when I deleted one they both got deleted - apologies I'm a n00b at PhP admin

I'll try and see what Frags can recover from the Forum Backups but it probably won't be fully up to date.

---

The initial post from Lebelge ran along the lines of 'stop recruiting n00bs you are turning into a n00bish clan'. . . or at least that was my interpretation (correct me if I'm wrong Lebelge)

After which several members posted comments about Lebelge being a 'pain' for making such postings.

Now from my point of view (and having closed the topic I suspect this all started on) - this comes down to the allegation of racist comments being made against players on our servers - apart from some of our [FuN]Members making comments about Lebelge's failings in English (while admiting they couldn't understand French - dude's go ask someone who does and check the server logs) I would like to remind FuN Members that we have always tried to run CLEAN servers / forums / IRC channels - admitedly IRC can get a bit wild at times but that's normally reserved for Xui show and late night EU time.

So (as a parting shot - cause I've just hung up my [FuN] tags (and thanks Zvonca but i don't want to play CoD - nice offer as it may be) I would like to make the following comments.

Some of the things that made me want to join FuN - and I was invited to join, didn't apply for Membership

Great Teamplay on Servers and encouragement of other players on how to improve your gameplay - great chat on IRC too.

Strict Admin of Servers - No Cheators - Enforcement of Server Rules - and great encouragement . . .
(ie No racist language - no swearing - be nice and have FUN) - with these type of rules in place I was happy to let my then 8 yr old have a go when servers were quiet - instead of her looking over daddy's shoulder saying can i have a shot - FuN was FUN - and if i said to players that joined an empty server btw thats my daughter she's a n00b - quite often they go easy and help her through the maps - this was the type of FuN I loved.

I think this is where Lebelge' comments originate from . . . his English may not be great and he may be young (I could point a finger at Exit) but he remembers the FuN of old - and if someone makes a racist comment it is up to you guys to 'investigate' and 'enforce' - and if that means you ban another clan leader thats his problem.

-----

So on a new start to this topic I say Lebelge is saying that if your [FuN] cod players cant enforce your own rules stop recruiting them . . .
or all the reputation this clan has built up over the years means nothing . . . you have a great start guys FuN are very well respected!!!

And if a player sais 'xxx was making racist comments' - investigate it (don't just sit there and say I don't know French - ffs he should have a warning for even using another language - how many warnings do people need - and if it was racist its an automatic ban - he can allways come to forum and appeal his ban be removed) - but Lebelge is reporting the abuse and you just seem to be more interested in his lack of English skills.

The forums are your SHOP WINDOW to the world - players who might want might or be invited to join can browse the shop before they buy.

If you ban this guy IMO then I'm glad I'm out of here.

I'll leave for others to add comments . . .

["So long and thanks for all the fish" - Douglas Adams]

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' obviously never tried to nail jelly to a tree
spliffyed

Postby lebelge » Thu May 24, 2007 1:39 pm

hihi spliff.i dont know what you say but maybe its good cos i know you re clevr man.all noobs this guys and dutchman is boss of noobs :lol:

omg not easy take a ban to this forum :roll:
lebelge

Postby Coke » Thu May 24, 2007 2:03 pm

dutchman is boss of noobs Laughing

LoL Dutchy is the boss of noobs^^
Well on topic. As in many games i have played i have in 90% of them thought that the first 1-2 Weeks of playing was the Funniest Overall. Its the same on [FuN] 4 Gamers First when i came i was a bit Nooby^^ But it was Really Fun then i more Skilled i got^^ The fun part came down a Little. So now its still Fun Before it was like: (This is a Saturday Night playing^^)
- Jippiieeee a night on Gamers!
Now its
- Yes Sometime on Gamers, And some time maybe on TS2 with Jamie,Claire and Keizer^^

Coke^^
(\_/) This is Bunny.
(O.o) Copy Bunny into your signature
(> <) to help him on his way to world domination.
"s*** Happens" Forrest Gump, 1994.
Coke

Postby spliffyed » Thu May 24, 2007 2:15 pm

I was just trying (i think) to put your case Lebelge - it was difficult having accidently deleted the topic but i think I got the message right.

If they ban you it will be sad :(

-----

Coke i agree different servers attract different players - but that doesn't change our basic rules of play - if someone makes a complaint it is our duty to resolve the issue.

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' obviously never tried to nail jelly to a tree
spliffyed

Postby [AsC]Frags » Thu May 24, 2007 4:38 pm

From what i have seen, i agree with spliff. Lebelge made a post saying about racist comments.... and it should of been investigated properly. I know some of the things lebelge comes out with can sound extremely insulting... but thats a language barrier for you!

I dont know the facts so i not gonna comment on the case. I not going to ban lebelge myself because in a way i can understand why lebelge has become upset, and i know "others" can get away with this stuff, i have personally seen it myself.

I am not really a [FuN] member as such anymore, I just am here to host the website and forums, so i will not make any desision myself... i will leave it up to the "true" members.
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby mazza » Thu May 24, 2007 4:56 pm

<3 lebelge, he tries to keep things VERY fair but he doesn't always come across properly, and lebelge, come on u really asking for a ban? or am i misunderstanding u again? and for ure information dutchy is a nice noob, just as u are :wink:
mazza

Postby Cpt.Miller » Thu May 24, 2007 4:58 pm

spliffyed, I did check the log after lebelge made the complaint about racist remarks comming from paxpl and ryan.

Paxpl never said anything while lebelge was on the server, and what ryan said was french, and so he got a day ban, but no racist coments were made by any players while lebelge was on the server.

The only comment ryan made to lebelge was eat lead, or words to that effect. If lebelge cant take this kind of comments then i suggest he gives up online games and takes up tiddly winks.

I also cant understand lebelge, constaint attacks on our ex members, i thought members (even ex members) would be given respect from other members, not backing someone who comes on the forums and makes thgings up about other players just to get a reaction. If it was not for certian ex member FuN imho would have died a while ago.

I can hear lebelge now - Cpt.Miller noob, Jarhead lover. But hes entitled to his opinion, I know different.

[FuN]Cpt.Miller
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby lebelge » Thu May 24, 2007 5:18 pm

miller write:
(The only comment ryan made to lebelge was eat lead, or words to that effect.)

its not true.do chat here and i translate exactly for you.he used a insulte frequently used by people french for insulte belgian people.like swedish for finnish or uk for scotthish.

its hard for you miller translate it if you dont know perfect langage french.

why i will lie for it i dont know this guy never i see him.i connect to your server i play one map then i pose bomb then i can not defendind it cos one playr kiled me and rayan insulte me cos it.what i do wrong?

when i say it to svonca.i see to chat :i confirme lebelge and i believe its paxxpl but its rayan(sry paxpll)
lebelge

Postby Cpt.Miller » Thu May 24, 2007 5:25 pm

And as i said he was given a 24hr ban for non-english and i thought that would be the end of it.

But that does not mean is it ok for you to start having a go at other people, because you are acting as bad if not worse then them imo.

Right can we draw a line now and stop all this silly name calling and leave it at that?

[FuN]Cpt.Miller
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby spliffyed » Thu May 24, 2007 5:26 pm

I was going to write "ok no problems then - I was just fighting Lebelge's corner as from what I could see no-one really posted back here saying 'look i've checked the logs and they are clean - subject closed'. If someone does complain please post a definitive reply on the topic so that it can be drawn to a conclusion - as I don't admin the CoD servers this is something I couldn't do"

But then I noticed the other posts getting in before I'd finished typing . . .

Can I make a suggestion?
LETS ALL TAKE A DEAP BREATH . . . COUNT TO TEN and restart . . .

As i would say to my kids:

Lebelge Please respect the Admins - they try their best

Admins please respect and respond politely to any accusations of server abuse

NOW GO PLAY NICELY

subject closed . . . or do we want another b**ch fight in public :)
Last edited by spliffyed on Thu May 24, 2007 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spliffyed

Postby lebelge » Thu May 24, 2007 5:29 pm

miller noob :D.never i accept domination vs me.
you want snake me with your blabla miller but your rules say racisme is ban permanent.you re a new membre only.i start play to server fun to 2004 when i have only 11 years and i know rules of fun clan.stop protecting this noobs rayan(he dont made powder).
Last edited by lebelge on Thu May 24, 2007 5:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lebelge

Postby spliffyed » Thu May 24, 2007 5:32 pm

well that wasnt nice

I'm trying to get everyone to be nice and make what we call

A FRESH START
Last edited by spliffyed on Thu May 24, 2007 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spliffyed

Postby lebelge » Thu May 24, 2007 5:40 pm

what is wrong with word noob?few friends and me have a channel irc title noobs and we laughin with it.im noob too.noob style is best
lebelge

Postby sgt.roky » Thu May 24, 2007 6:26 pm

lebelge if rayan again say to u any rasistic word just print screen and past it here ;)

ohh if it will be in french just translate it in english that we can understand :wink:
sgt.roky

Postby lebelge » Thu May 24, 2007 6:33 pm

go play tetris sgt garcia.you re no good avocate for your leader.
you do good boy here and you re happy when your clan insulte me to your forum.
lebelge

Postby sgt.roky » Thu May 24, 2007 6:53 pm

Rayan is stupid :roll:

And i'm sorry for our forum :oops:

Now i get what is ur problem :wink:

Sry again :oops: :oops:
Last edited by sgt.roky on Thu May 24, 2007 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sgt.roky

Postby Mrs.J.H.Miller » Thu May 24, 2007 7:23 pm

Lebelge,to me this now looks like a dispute between you and jarhead.

what ever happend and was said on [FuN] servers has been dealt with.

But looking at your post's now, make me think that you first saw a post by either paxpl or ryan on jarhead forums and then accused both players of racits comments on our servers, just to try and punnish them for something they said on their forums. [FuN] is nothing to do with the jarhead's, and it seams to me that your better off posting on their forums if you have problems with them instead of pollution our forums with this rubbish.

Your origianl post was about server admin an if i remember Jamie did post that he was looking into it, and as he told you, ryan was punish for non-english chat.
Mrs.J.H.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby lebelge » Thu May 24, 2007 7:34 pm

omg wife of cpt miller snake me :D

my dad say always to me respect ladies.great smart this dad again :D
lebelge

Postby lebelge » Thu May 24, 2007 7:36 pm

answer me one thing please.your rules say racisme is permanent ban or 24 hr only?
lebelge

Postby Keiser Soze » Thu May 24, 2007 7:38 pm

lebelge wrote:what is wrong with word noob?few friends and me have a channel irc title noobs and we laughin with it.im noob too.noob style is best

On deleted thread was mine reply also... in general my point was lebelge what are you trying to do?
Meaning: you are insulting all around, not beeing polite and want to point out your stand. Think you should think about that also m8, that kind of attitude won't get you far in real life.
All problems can be solved in peacefull way without shouting all around, believe me.
A group of ppl that know each other for some time have a well know dictionary that all understand. Talking the same way they do among themselfs, to others out of their group might become insulting.
So sometimes is better to choose other words then the ones you are using among your friends and out of that context, word noob can have a different meaning.

To finish my post, I agree with everything Spliffy said... but also have to say I believe Miller stated.
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Jaguar » Thu May 24, 2007 7:47 pm

If I could lock this thread I would. I know lelbelge has a language barrier, so I have been VERY soft with my words and actions towards him, but after he spammed the jarhead clan forum with slander, and came in here berating our admins for taking care of a poorly reported case of language abuse.

I had kicked and banned jarhead repeatedly myself before the entire problem even happened. The Jarheads fixed the problem by moving to their own server. The servers are much cleaner now and we don't need to have this thread go on. I don't want to have my hands forced by a "veteran" gamer.

No sides, just justice :D

lock this thread and get over it.
Back to prowlin so keep ur eyes open..or u won't be around to use em.
Jaguar
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby m0nk3y-bw0y » Thu May 24, 2007 7:59 pm

Last edited by m0nk3y-bw0y on Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
m0nk3y-bw0y

Postby lebelge » Thu May 24, 2007 8:00 pm

few membres of fun have made probleme here.if they have ban this guy immediatly for racisme we stay alone now.watch mobster clan they dont joke with racisme.they ban all this racistes and there is not complaints for it.3 years i play cod and i dispute all admins on all servers when i see a raciste chat on a server.all wars in world is cos money and racisme.but racisme is only jealousie
lebelge

Postby spliffyed » Thu May 24, 2007 8:04 pm

Ok I think all people concerned here have given their viewpoint.

Lets all be friends and try to get along . . .

I'll lock this thread tomorrow unless I'm de-admined by then :)

NICE m0nk3y BOT btw

spliffyed

Postby lebelge » Thu May 24, 2007 8:40 pm

omg spliff you locked post again? :D

lets people do good entertainment here cos there is not good movies this week to tv :D
lebelge

Postby sgt.roky » Thu May 24, 2007 8:55 pm

lol :lol:
sgt.roky

Postby spliffyed » Thu May 24, 2007 9:02 pm

ok - I'll leave it open for you as a parting gift :) have FuN :P

spliffyed

Postby Cpt.Miller » Fri May 25, 2007 5:39 am

lebelge wrote:few membres of fun have made probleme here.if they have ban this guy immediatly for racisme we stay alone now.watch mobster clan they dont joke with racisme.they ban all this racistes and there is not complaints for it.3 years i play cod and i dispute all admins on all servers when i see a raciste chat on a server.all wars in world is cos money and racisme.but racisme is only jealousie

Lebelge, we can not ban some one just because you want that person banned, i have said allready in this thread that i have looked at the logs while you were on the server and NO RACIST comments were made by anyone. Ryan's 24hr ban was for non english chat and thats all.

I belive what Claire said above, you have taken offence to something that the jarheads have said on their forums and you tryed to get them banned from FuN server's by FALSLY saying they broke the rules.

THIS HAS BEEN LOOKED INTO AND DEALT WITH, END OF.

This is my last reply to this thread, and i would ask everyone else not to keep it going.

[FuN]Cpt.miller
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby lebelge » Fri May 25, 2007 11:23 am

omg miller you noob again.you re a lier i dont respect you now.when you say to me you have log of chat i wait few days for watch if there is sanctions vs rayan but nothing.
i have spam forum of jarhead clan few days after(it was funny spasms forum of a raciste and if i can crash it i do it but i can not cos i dont know hacking).

stop protecting your friends miller,you re not credible.never i attack people for nothing

you know movie gunfight to ok coral?come on miller i wait you :D

(true is true ,there is raciste insulte,you can not delete it miller)
lebelge

Postby lebelge » Fri May 25, 2007 12:17 pm

rayan is a idiot.i have much time defending arabe and muslim vs racisme on much servers and forum(here too ,post of rhino).i take much trouble cos it.this rayan is a new generation of guys french they thing all is permissive.
you know what say new president french SARKOZY for guys like rayan?RACAILLES
lebelge

Postby ExiT » Fri May 25, 2007 8:03 pm

:D :lol:
ExiT

Postby Dutchman » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:15 pm

First off, sorry Jamie for reviving this, but I'm hoping you'll understand.

lebelge, I'm going to censor your posts from now on, for as long as I see fit or till my admin status gets revoked. In other words, I am going to change them so that I like reading it, as I've had enough of your nonsense.
In my eyes, all you're after, is to spoil the fun and rant at anyone who crosses your path. You say you never attack people for nothing, I definately beg to differ, as you've been attacking about 90% of the players on FuN servers for the past years, and in the majority of the cases this was just to annoy them, nothing more.
As for people thinking lebelge is "funny" and "entertaining", I beg to differ again, for the above mentioned reasons. Sure, I'm a big fan of self-mockery, as I think it's good to be able to joke among friends, but that's where the comparison stops. The language barrier excuse is being used to defend his actions, which is complete b/s. His words get turned n turned until something "innocent" can be seen in it, which isn't at all the actual meaning. What I just don't understand is that everyone lets him hide behind this "language barrier", yet a lot of other people don't get that privilige. Just because I've taught myself English this well, doesn't mean I don't struggle for the right words. The same goes for just about anyone on these forums, even some native English speakers struggle to find the right words.
I don't care much about what anyone thinks of me and/or this post right now. I've said what I've been wanting to say for the past weeks, but wasn't exactly sure how to put it, yet am glad I finally did post this.

I quote one [FuN] rule from the webby: "Protect & Support [FuN] Members"
I haven't really seen that happen on here. Members are declared liars, made fun of and being called names, yet everyone seems to tolerate this? I'm an honourary member, so I consider myself still bound to these rules, and I expect other honourary and full members to act the same way. So for as long as I remain admin on these forums, I will do my best to protect and support any FuN members
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Jaguar » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:59 am

You saw what I saw Dutch, but I have no authority in my own forum to censor such acts. He should not have been aloud to rip in to our server admins, yet all senior members said lebelge is a great player and fun to be around. I never knew him, and would have rather gone on gaming without knowing him. my 2 cents.
Back to prowlin so keep ur eyes open..or u won't be around to use em.
Jaguar
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby spliffyed » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:02 am

/me hides . . .

but i'm sure if I'd let the topic stay deleted it would have come back anyway :arrow:

spliffyed

Postby lebelge » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:47 am

superdutchman return 3 :D
lebelge

Next

Return to SERVER: CoD2 - [FuN] 4 Mayhem [40pl]