CHEATS ON MAYHEM

[FuN] 4 Mayhem CoD2 - Runs the extreme+ mod with map/gametype voting enabled

Moderators: Keiser Soze, Cpt.Miller, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators

CHEATS ON MAYHEM

Postby {DeMoN}Sk!pp » Thu May 31, 2007 11:29 pm

I cannot believe the amount of cheats on mayhem at the moment...There is a player on there atm shootON his name is and he is using wallhack .... He dont try to hide the fact, but no admin on Console .... Do you think the mayhem server could be monitered for a little while PLEASE as you are losing Genuine players that want to have a fair game.............. tbh im getting seriously pissed off with it ! sorry for swearing ! .......... I think FuN members are Great people and that your servers are Great too...... But PLEASE can you look in on there..... You will see from the logs that a lot of players have been complaining..... :twisted: :twisted: In my opion you cant leave it to one member who seems to be Mrs Miller to look after a server by herself
{DeMoN}Sk!pp

Postby Cpt.Miller » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:47 am

Hi Sk!pp,

Sorry to hear the trouble your having on mayhem, unfortunately were in the middle of changing back to Hound, a better server monitoring software then Server Watch. And until it is finished we have no way of seeing what is going on, on the servers.

When Hound is finished (very soon) both servers will be monitored simultaneously, and by more members then before. Until then, I will be signed in on msn/xfire from about 5pm on Friday, so if any problems tonight give me a shout.

Jamie
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby {DeMoN}Sk!pp » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:01 pm

Thank's Cpt

Just thought this should be bought to FuN Admin's attention
{DeMoN}Sk!pp

Re: CHEATS ON MAYHEM

Postby Lionheart » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:39 pm

{DeMoN}Sk!pp wrote:I cannot believe the amount of cheats on mayhem at the moment...There is a player on there atm shootON his name is and he is using wallhack .... He dont try to hide the fact, but no admin on Console .... Do you think the mayhem server could be monitered for a little while PLEASE as you are losing Genuine players that want to have a fair game.............. tbh im getting seriously pissed off with it ! sorry for swearing ! .......... I think FuN members are Great people and that your servers are Great too...... But PLEASE can you look in on there..... You will see from the logs that a lot of players have been complaining..... :twisted: :twisted: In my opion you cant leave it to one member who seems to be Mrs Miller to look after a server by herself

YEp yep second that Demon he was on 6 days back....takes the fun away...:-(
Lionheart

Return to SERVER: CoD2 - [FuN] 4 Mayhem [40pl]