Yo Hiya People

[FuN] 4 Mayhem CoD2 - Runs the extreme+ mod with map/gametype voting enabled

Moderators: Keiser Soze, Cpt.Miller, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators

Yo Hiya People

Postby MooDSwinG » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:25 am

Im Glad im Able to play here again dont understand why i couldnt for ages....Anyways so you get to know who your playing a bit better My names Rob i call myself MooDSwinG on cod only because its my intended record label name an not because i have moodswings or nothing.lol Im also a Music producer and have recently been sighned to darkland recordings...check my myspace out if ur interested its www.myspace.com/djdillema2006 An have a listen to sexual terrorist hahaha CHOONE!

Take it easy peeps

Rob
Check out my webpage on myspace......www.myspace.com/djdillema2006 If you like Your Drum & Bass then this is for you...Recently got sighned to darkland recordings so chek it out...:)

Check that link under this for my player stats...mad i didnt know they knew so much....

http://www.gametracker.com/server/82.13 ... MooDSwinG/
MooDSwinG

Postby Cpt.Miller » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:33 pm

Hi m8,

Glad to see you found us again :)

Our server contract ran out so had to setup another one, with new ip :(

Anyway enjoy the game.

Cpt.
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

e.z

Postby MooDSwinG » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:48 pm

yeh man i was well chuffed, so heres the deal i basicly play cod2 an am the best at pressent out of my circle of friends but i usually let my friends have a go on it aswell.. we usualy do a 1 map rotation here at my pad see....awsome...the main players who also play here with me are Rich,Liam, ad ash oh and my friend manze but he also plays it on his pc aswell. When i lost this server out of my list i started playing on a spanish server called innova which is also extreme mod...got a bit better since i last played on FUN so after ive settled back in expect to see me up there more hehehe...

Peace man, Take it easy

Rob
Check out my webpage on myspace......www.myspace.com/djdillema2006 If you like Your Drum & Bass then this is for you...Recently got sighned to darkland recordings so chek it out...:)

Check that link under this for my player stats...mad i didnt know they knew so much....

MooDSwinG

Postby Cpt.Miller » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:58 pm

I like the avatar m8

Bristolians got the best speak init lol

Cpt.
Bedminster ;)
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

No F%^&in way

Postby MooDSwinG » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:02 pm

what ??? no way bedminster eh...mmm..man i dont live in bristol now im in somerset but im bristolian by heart an goin to move back soon enough, Used to live in stockwood as a child,then Brislington then Bedminster when i moved out on my own. Used to live on windmill hill, Cotswold road and brendan road aswell...funny stuff small world i guess. Still got familly in bedminster up at redcliffe flats...lol awsome, oh and my unkle is manager of cash converters,called john...lol dunno if u know him?

Peace

Rob

MooDSwinG

Postby Cpt.Miller » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:06 pm

yeh small world, shop in Bemmie alll the time, know Redcliff flats well, used to hang around there in my youth as had friends living there at the time.

Get your arse back, best place in the world (imho)

Cpt.
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Too Right

Postby MooDSwinG » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:08 pm

I have to really man miss family and it makes sense as im gettin more into the music scene, Drum & Bass which i produce is uge in Bristol loads of record labels an promoters e.t.c an the venues aswell. so i will man...well ave to go for a drink sometime man oh and dont suppose you know the wairing house side of the flats and number 72??

E.z

Rob

MooDSwinG

Postby Cpt.Miller » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:13 pm

My mate used to live on first floor in wairing House and my wifes (Mrs.Miller) uncle lives in Francombe House (the one facing the water Sea view posh git lol)

Cpt.
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Posh Bugger lol :)

Postby MooDSwinG » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:16 pm

haha awsome yeh man i know it all to well...left the bottom bit wid the bench next to the lift well wrecked quite a few times after a few house parties man...awosme.....oh an if u ever go in cash converters to get pc stuff or anythig really then drop my name to the guy called john who works there say u know me (rob) if he spins ou coz ive moved away just say u play cod online wid me haha. might get some cheaper bargains i used to..lol sweet

Rob

MooDSwinG

Postby Keiser Soze » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:26 pm

Wellcme back ;)

Enjoy your stay
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Dutchman » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:38 pm

Bristolians... Scum of the earth! :shock:

/me runs :P

btw,
hi, just back from holidays :P:wink:
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Keiser Soze » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:04 pm

Dutchman wrote:Bristolians... Scum of the earth! :shock:

btw,

Kick 'n' run tactic :lol:
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
- Humphrey Bogart -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Haha numpty

Postby MooDSwinG » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:29 pm

wtf !! an what makes you say that chap? They call that tarring with the same brush i believe.. Bristolians scum of the earth. History owes bristol alot in fact.

E.z

MooDSwinG

Postby sargent sam » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:28 am

btw,

Hope hols went ok [sry about UK weather :) ]
think Bath is near Bristol so scum maybe the correct word to use :D

Sam hides with dutchy 8)
By FuNsgtSaM at 2007-07-23

sargent sam
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Tools

Postby MooDSwinG » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:05 pm

sargent sam wrote:

btw,

Hope hols went ok [sry about UK weather :) ]
think Bath is near Bristol so scum maybe the correct word to use :D

Sam hides with dutchy 8)

Dear oh dear i didnt want to get banned but u seriously pressing my buttons....u calling me scum right? f*** you yeh! ur probly jelous northerners or sumat coz Bristol has The urban touch an with class an money, well known is the north south devide ;) Like i sed history owes Bristol alot..first suspension bridge,first steam ship,first major railway links, not to mention the harrier jumpjet,concorde fuk sake get it right mate Bristols the gem of the southwest Has the night life the uni's the history the entertainment the fukin lot boys so yeh stop chattin wet..oh and bath is schweet well nice place. lovely people nice place to look at also has a lot of history aswell. an if u aint from the north then ur probly just shallow country folk who are scared of the big unknown. Get f*** eh. Sorry but i have the right to defend my heritage. Im not scum ive been at the bottom an worked my way out of it done well with my music aswell an i know too many people that have probly tonnes more class than the people who have dissed Bristol as a whole .

Yeh sorry admin, but thats personal an arnt cpt miller and mrs miller bristolians aswell?

Rob

MooDSwinG

Postby Dutchman » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:21 pm

sargent sam wrote:Hope hols went ok [sry about UK weather :) ]

Thanks m8y, we've had a very nice 2 weeks :)
As for the weather, Claire's said the same, but first off, and I've been saying this for years: I don't come to the UK for the weather.
14 days, we've had 2 of rain, of which one was really stormy and the other wasn't actually that bad, with just some light rain half the day.
I always get that, people (Dutch ones too) moan about the UK weather, how horrible it is, with all the rain... Yet, whenever I go, the weather's always fine :P

Suppose we did get lucky on Friday though, as we were still in Glasgow. Train back to London eventually got there 50minutes late, but that was a mix of 15min delay to start with at Glasgow, plus then having to wait for open slots on the railways. Did get stuck somewhere for 5mins and then were allowed to ride on very slowly due to the raildyke being weakened by the weather. On Saturday I heard that parts of the raillines in the Midlands had been shutdown due to the weather, so perhaps we got out right on time, but ah well, we did, so I won't complain :wink:

--
MooDSwinG, if you'd known me better, you would've seen straight away it was only a joke, mainly aimed at Jamie (muahaha). Don't take things I say too seriously :wink:
btw, I'm not a Northener, nor is Sam, although I suppose looking at the map, we both are nearer to the North Pole :P
[FuN]Dutchman
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Ah

Postby MooDSwinG » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:19 pm

k k no worries, cant tell tone of voice in text man..always get this...my bad...jsut was defending my home thats all. peace!

Rob

MooDSwinG

Postby Keiser Soze » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:19 pm

As all we are friends I know it was not meant in bad way as it sounds... C'mon guys don't push wrong buttons with new commers, we don't want another mishap episode :shock:

Bristolians are fine as any other as far as i'm concerned ;)

Dutchman wrote:btw, I'm not a Northener, nor is Sam, although I suppose looking at the map, we both are nearer to the North Pole :P

Yeah right :lol: only if you stick a pole in the ground and call it North ;)
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
- Vladimir Lenin -
- Humphrey Bogart -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Cpt.Miller » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:58 pm

Best laugth ive had in a long time,
yeh Dutchy your northern scum :)

Moodswing, dont listen to Dutchy, all he has in his counrty are windmills and flat roads ;)

Cpt.
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Hahah

Postby MooDSwinG » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:05 pm

hahah legend, windmills an....oops being as bad as them now....hehe...its all good i got the wrong end of the stick....thought they were serious. i just thought exactly what matey said about being new an being slated straight away...atleast get to know me better b4 u lay into me hahahha , funny so i can give it some whit back..:) By the way names Rob the the moodswing thing is the name of an intended record label im going to start in the not to distant future... kinda followed me around though as i speak my mind so i oppoligise now incase i offend at anytime im just honest :) lol Anyways me chippy's goin cold gota skoot! E.z

Thnx for the giggles :)

Beute

Rob

MooDSwinG

yoooooooooooo

Postby manzy » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:55 pm

yo wots on m8 finly got round 2 signin up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
never fear manz is here
manzy
New User
New User

Re: yoooooooooooo

Postby MooDSwinG » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:11 pm

manzy wrote:yo wots on m8 finly got round 2 signin up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeh bwoy! wassup then.....

Need ash and rich to sighn up now.. :)

Cya @ mine later chap ;)

E.Z

Rob

MooDSwinG

Return to SERVER: CoD2 - [FuN] 4 Mayhem [40pl]