help

[FuN] 4 Mayhem CoD2 - Runs the extreme+ mod with map/gametype voting enabled

Moderators: Keiser Soze, Cpt.Miller, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators

help

Postby freakb » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:04 am

punkbuster reports pb server is runing old version c1.520...................then it kicks. me and then it says:-........................... this server requires (a183 c1.520) not bean on mayhem sins wednsday please help :-( ps triyd updating punbuster + put xp on my pc still no joy i can get on gob rats server no prop?
freakb

Postby {666}D-DAY » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:24 pm

hi this is pvt goody using D-DAY's username............i am having the same problem can any 1 please help me with this problem,,,it keeps saying that the server is running old version of pb and then kicks me out of the game so ,,,do i need to update or does fun server need to update ?????.i have already done all the updates and it still kicks me out.
{666}D-DAY
New User
New User

Postby {666}D-DAY » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:14 pm

hi freak i have been over to pvt goodys house and he is having the same probs as you are but i dont think its you or him i think it is the server not been updated with the latest pb cos goody has it and so do you therefore it has to be the server i think lol.anyway hope you both get it sorted out and get back into the server pdq and get playing again.cheers guys later.
{666}D-DAY
New User
New User

Postby Cpt.Miller » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:17 pm

Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Return to SERVER: CoD2 - [FuN] 4 Mayhem [40pl]