Set g_antilag to 0 in Mayhem pls.

[FuN] 4 Mayhem CoD2 - Runs the extreme+ mod with map/gametype voting enabled

Moderators: Keiser Soze, Cpt.Miller, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators

Set g_antilag to 0 in Mayhem pls.

Postby cinaM » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:53 pm

Seriously this setting is pissing me off. Its the serverside setting which allows you to make behind the corner shots.. makes the hitboxes even bigger and more wrong than they normally are. You have set this to 0 in 4Gamers so I think it would be succesfull in 4mayhem too.
cinaM

lol

Postby SayeTeT13 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:26 am

ur just pissed cuz everyone kill u :D
oww and if we r talkin bout mayhem.. put d-day off its the worst map ever in cod 1-4!
its 2 big and the tress and plants that pops on ur every move are 2 much for my x-850 xt its goin mad...
so i guess most computers have worse side-affects.
if u dont, i will have to post another poll which i probebly lose on, and be so frustrated that i might
hurt myself... on ur conscience claire!
ty.. have a nice day.. cinamoon is a poon... :)
SayeTeT13

Postby Dutchman » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:18 pm

As for the antilag, think FuN servers have had that set to 0 at all times, and it worked fine for me, so I'm guessing this is either something Jamie overlooked when doing the new cfg or wanted to try out and see how it works.

As for the dday map, how does that lag for you when it doesn't for me, and I'm laptop powered with a ati mobile radeon 9600 64mb :P
Hoping to catch a few games the coming weeks, and hopefully dday will still be on as I quite enjoy that map :)
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby SayeTeT13 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:39 pm

Dutchman wrote:As for the antilag, think FuN servers have had that set to 0 at all times, and it worked fine for me, so I'm guessing this is either something Jamie overlooked when doing the new cfg or wanted to try out and see how it works.

As for the dday map, how does that lag for you when it doesn't for me, and I'm laptop powered with a ati mobile radeon 9600 64mb :P
Hoping to catch a few games the coming weeks, and hopefully dday will still be on as I quite enjoy that map :)

omg very good q... how does it lag for me?!? mybe its my drivers though i think they are pretty new...
rofl... ovcourse u enjoy that map... i dont so i guess everyone do... i see a poll in my near future... and i see me
losing it... :D
SayeTeT13

Postby Dutchman » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:27 pm

Newer drivers don't neccesarily mean they're better. Stick with drivers that work fine, and don't get new ones till you come across problems
[FuN]Dutchman
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Return to SERVER: CoD2 - [FuN] 4 Mayhem [40pl]