cheats :(

[FuN] 4 Mayhem CoD2 - Runs the extreme+ mod with map/gametype voting enabled

Moderators: Keiser Soze, Cpt.Miller, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators

cheats :(

Postby DeMoN Viper » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:19 am

we was playing last night and there was a player by the name of Szopek^krakow who was runing wallhack then he went and came back in as bomberman krk me and freakb and others spec him for abit i have a recording of him....and when we told him that he was cheating he then turned around and was saying that everyone else was cheating....even tho he was not that good even with his wallhack on its not the point all the hard work that gose in to makeing a server as good as it is and keeping it busy and then you get peps in like that.
it puts people of the game!!!!! we know that people cant watch the server 24/7 so what would u be the best option...thx for your time sorry to be a pain viper
DeMoN Viper

Postby Lionheart » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:52 am

Have played a few rounds with him i think in the last 2 days.....didnt really notice.....cause his score was average i think. So he must be really hard up....and crap. NOOOOOOOOOOOOB.

Lets get him, hang him by his balls......put the wall hack on cd and ram it where the sun dont shine. And say to him "play with that my friend."

I hate cheaters.
Lionheart

Postby freakb » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:26 am

mornin :D
Last edited by freakb on Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
freakb

Postby freakb » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:37 am

yep i came on last night and bomerman spent all of his time looking thru walls he left wen viper got me to cum on but came back on as bomerman he wrecked the game no would play thay just spetated pigin cheat i play alot at night and he just wrecked the game and he sed he would be back :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
freakb

Postby [AsC]Frags » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:37 am

put the wall hack on cd and ram it where the sun dont shine

I hope you mean while still in the CD case :>

to be that bad AND run a wallhack, that must be embarrasing lol

..... i shall see you all later.... im off to re-align my aimbot :>
[AsC]Frags - Fragsey - Fragsela - Fragsburger

- [FuN]CompuWolf - Brent, you were a good friend, I will miss you dearly, may you rest in peace.
[AsC]Frags
Site Host/Web Admin
Site Host/Web Admin

Postby Lionheart » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:40 am

^^^^^....funny. ;-)
Lionheart

Postby Keiser Soze » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:14 am

we will look into it guys.. tnx for warning...
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Cpt.Miller » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:53 am

Hi guys,

Sorry that your game was spoiled by a cheater. I am working on an admin guide for the new members to help them monitor the servers better.

I would have liked Prof to put back Hound but he does not like 4u servers (does anyone) maybe if we get a new host he might be persuaded to let us use it again, but until then we are stuck monitoring the servers the rcon way :(

I will post the guide on the private members forum when it is finish. If you havent signed up for the members forum contact either myself or any other member who im sure will be happy to help you out.

Cpt.
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Mr. Mac » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:27 pm

Guess all krakow guys using wall hack, maybe not all but those on FuN server are. I recorded a demo of rula^^krakow where u can see that he is lying behind bushes don't see anything and clearly shooting and hitting one player. He killed me a couple of times, but i didn't see where from so i recorded him, shame is that i recored him at the end of map

I intend to live forever - so far so good.

When the only tool you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Image Image
Mr. Mac
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby cinaM » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:14 pm

You can see trough bushes with (legit) gfx settings in brecourt for example.. when you are speccing a player it shows how it looks on your gfx settings not his. Also with good headphones and right settings you can hear player from other side of map and certainly other side of wall. Not saying that this would be the case in here but people tend to complain about hacks even there arent so many out there.
cinaM

Postby Mr. Mac » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:35 pm

could be, it was on D-day

I intend to live forever - so far so good.

When the only tool you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Image Image
Mr. Mac
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby DeMoN Viper » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:36 am

cpt miller if u would like the recording of him i will send it to you m8 that is no prob m8........one more thing to cinaM m8 if you would off seen him m8 it was so obvious he was runing w/h m8 you would of said the same thing i have a high spec pc m8 but he was tacking the piss..Like i said if you like to have a look just give me a shout on my xfire thx Viper

I HATE CHEATERS
DeMoN Viper

Postby Lionheart » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:31 am

Rula-Krakow was on last night....so obvious with the wall hack. I spectated him last night....every time he starts a new level he does nothing and the interupted connection icon appears
for a while ( i beleive in that time the wall hack is been installed or started) and away he goes shooting through trees and grass. Its actually quite funny to watch cause he is still crap as a player.

I let others know last night and he sussed we were talking about him and he disappeared. Guess what happened then..... a new player turned up bomberman KRK. What a noob...so i let people know again...he did get top score in one level...and stayed for a bit then went. I do beleive he came back though under another name...wont mention it yet cause we played levels where a wall hack is not much kop....but it was just the way he moved and aimed with the sniper rifle it looked very much like the same player.

Its a shame when this happens and i actually dont like playing when these a*seholes are there. I hope theres a chance to ban the ip maybe and not the name.
Lionheart

Postby DeMoN Viper » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:26 pm

told you he was not very good even with his wallhack on lol pmsl but he should be sorted out bye the cpt lol u go get his ass miller
DeMoN Viper

Return to SERVER: CoD2 - [FuN] 4 Mayhem [40pl]